• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 neolus

neolus

• PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:DJ'ing, Fishing, Motorsports

Posted 30 January 2006 - 09:13 PM

Thanks you lot what a bunch of nasty F***ERS you are I have had a car crash in the works van in feb last year and I am now disabled in my right hand hence I cant typy ect If you had bothered to call me you lot could have found out

If I had nicked the wheels of one of you lot I am hardly likely to try and sell them on this site.

I am sad you all feel like this about me I had heard that this was a nice site and you guys were a friendly lot

I offered the wheels to you lot first before putting them on ebay cause thought one of you lot would have got a good deal so sorry I bothered

Marcus

PS got my mate to type this as I CANT TYPE :angry:

This is an attempt at a paradigm shift

#42 SuperCooper

SuperCooper

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 10:04 PM

a paradigm shift

Call me thick but I had to look that up on Google!

I see what you mean...

#43 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 10:07 PM

so are these wheels sold?

#44 2GOOD

2GOOD

Old Timer zzz...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts
  • Interests:My little red car of course!
    & the matt black vee twin thingy...

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:36 AM

so are these wheels sold?

Yes the wheels were sold :( .

I've met MARCUS this week,our paths cross now work wise,although he deals with car theft prevention & recovery as opposed to my employers hopes of breaking into the motorcycle side of the industry.Now knowing what I know,I have to say that I'm appalled by the way this thread went & can only suggest that a bit of thought is put into some of the replys before jumping to a conclusion.He's not somebody who gets to spend very much time on the internet,so wouldn't even have known about evosal's misfortune(it's not like she's a regular poster either & nobody questioned why she didn't make an insurance claim,did they?)

MARCUS's car goes today,& I wish him well in his search for it's replacement.Although it's unlikely he'll ever read this.

#45 The Knobs

The Knobs

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:26 PM

I phoned him on the day they were advertised, and he had an offer of £1000. I asked why he was selling and that was that. If people wanted to know why he was selling, then that invention called the TELEPHONE comes in handy now and again. Its times like these that put people off clubs/forums. If in doubt ask.

#46 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:43 PM

I have to say that I'm appalled by the way this thread went

Sorry Steve - I'm not.

can only suggest that a bit of thought is put into some of the replys before jumping to a conclusion

NOBODY came any conclusions - it was pure speculation. He only needed to post up that they were legit and he had the receipt or summat. Instead of his shitty, agressive reply. No need for it thumbsdown

#47 2GOOD

2GOOD

Old Timer zzz...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts
  • Interests:My little red car of course!
    & the matt black vee twin thingy...

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:57 PM

I phoned him on the day they were advertised, and he had an offer of £1000. I asked why he was selling and that was that. If people wanted to know why he was selling, then that invention called the TELEPHONE comes in handy now and again. Its times like these that put people off clubs/forums.

If in doubt ask.

thumbsup As he originally asked.He genuinely is not a keyboard/computer man.

Foxy - Your right,I should have used the word speculation. MARCUS,however wasn't in a position to post a reply.

Edited by 2GOOD, 03 February 2006 - 12:59 PM.

#48 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:06 PM

how about we put it down to slight mis-interpretation on behalf of both parties, it was an unfortunate thread at an unfortunate time, made worse by the fact that the person in question could not easily respond. It was and is not the way this forum generally treats its members. full stop.

#49 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:16 PM

thumbsup Nicely put. poof

#50 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:19 PM

thumbsup Nicely put.

poof

:D

#51 christurbo

christurbo

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts
  • Interests:My Civic Type R
    My Black Beast of a VX!!!

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:28 PM

Im not sorry about the way the thread went. We didnt send him abuse - we were just trying to distinguish if these wheels were legit or not. I think the comradeship on this forum is fantastic as we are grouping together to protect what is dear to us all. :grouphug: Yes... maybe we should have rung the guy - but most of us use THIS media to converse. Lets forget it all now - Marcus dont take this the wrong way, if you were on the other end of all this I would imagine you would be reassured that we all look out for each other. ;)

#52 DEKKER

DEKKER

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:F1 , Trance , part time boob inspector but mostly into leg appreciation.

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:48 PM

you can tell they wer,nt dodgy by how over priced they were. But seriously anyone who buys gear like this without asking questions is an idiot .

#53 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:30 PM

:blink: :rolleyes:

#54 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:56 PM

you can tell they wer,nt dodgy by how over priced they were. But seriously anyone who buys gear like this without asking questions is an idiot . aparrently not double decker, ow the hell can u tell if they were straight or bent just from thr price? if i had a set of stolen wheels id also want top dollar for them.......

#55 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:15 AM

if i had a set of stolen wheels id also want top dollar for them.......

:rolleyes:

#56 chuno

chuno

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Football (playing and watching)

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:31 PM

There are dodgy folks on this site and having been a member since March doesn't mean he is above suspision.

Or even being one of the first to join here

5 days and counting down until I say my piece.....

So what was it then? Did I miss it? I'm still curious :unsure: :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users