• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 2-20

2-20

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

Brilliant I'll have one of those Vocky, well something made locally as close as possible, maybe it'll give 4 BHP   I've read that the 2.4 intake is the way to go, but I've got a lot of homework to do with the remapping and where the sensors go etc   I can't find any detailed info on the stock NA specs, anyone know where I can find it, I like playing with calculations   Hope to get it on a track next month, can't wait.

Have a look at Mark Verboom Speedster site and you will find details as he made some measurement.

#22 vocky

vocky

• 11,969 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:54 AM

Nice one thanks Vocky, great system you've got there, is that a Cat2 after the U bend.

The pre a post sensors are so close to each other did you have any dramas with that

first sensor is for idle mixture, second is for AFR gauge, no post cat sensor with Webcon throttle bodies ECU

It was the only place I could squeeze a cat, it took two weeks to build the exhaust system to ensure it still fitted inside the OEM heatshield

Posted Image

#23 oakmere

oakmere

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:36 AM

With exhaust manifold pairing I found there was no straightforward answer to which would be best. Like a lot of tuning it will improve in some areas of the rpm range and loose in others. I know 2bular were developing a very long runner 4-1 (that never got off the ground) so this could also be an option.
Posted Image

#24 oakmere

oakmere

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:45 AM

Here is the weapon r (tusudo) manifold modified by 2bular to fit the exhaust system:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users