Regal Turbo Just Gets Better

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GRAHAM

GRAHAM

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 02:05 PM

She's back from Chris and his latest VXT software and boy does she go. Imnotworthy It's front wheel liftingly quick and as smooth as you like pulling like hell from around 1500 rpm right up to the red line with a sound to make yer back tingle (or as my seven year old says FIZ). The car just gets better with every little tweek and it does it so lazily, the turbo dosn't screem it just wooshes you up to obseen speeds with miniscule throttle openings and when you really hoof it she just digs in and goes. If you want to try a very quick turbo get but's down to Picador. :D

#2 k3mps

k3mps

• PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Interests:cars --- bikes --- robbing banks.

Posted 04 December 2003 - 06:14 PM

i had mine done at regal (did you have the £680 job) mines been fine :D

#3 GRAHAM

GRAHAM

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 06:30 PM

She had a bit more done than just the re-map, 1. turbo upgrade :P 2. 3 inch bore exhaust with a single high flow sports Cat, sounds great! :rolleyes: 3. Irridium plugs :( 4. Simple sports panel filter in the standard air box, nice 'n' quiet :) 5. Re-map around the new turbocharger :flame:

#4 k3mps

k3mps

• PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Interests:cars --- bikes --- robbing banks.

Posted 04 December 2003 - 06:50 PM

i just had panel filter, plugs, and re-map thinking about complete exhaust system next ----- than save up for vxt hybrid turbocharger. rally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users