2 Tickets To The Police Gig At Nia Birmingham 4th Sept

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Interests:Laughing, Helping my kids grow up, Travelling, Being pompous about the death of pop music as a relevant cultural medium, Driving my brilliant little car, Being middle aged and waiting for death, Enjoying the privilege of travelling the world

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:46 PM

Folks 2 tickets to the Police at the NIA Sat together block 4 ( upper) NIA is a small arena so everybody gets a fine view. PM me and they're yours for cost price ( £65 each plus £7 quid each ticketmaster charge) So £144 for both. Cheaper than ticketmaster by credit card :)

#2 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:48 PM

Sounds reasonable. Glad you didnt want to sting anyone.

:tumble:

#3 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Interests:Laughing, Helping my kids grow up, Travelling, Being pompous about the death of pop music as a relevant cultural medium, Driving my brilliant little car, Being middle aged and waiting for death, Enjoying the privilege of travelling the world

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

Sounds reasonable. Glad you didnt want to sting anyone.
:tumble:

Ouch !

#4 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

Oh cruel hand of fate why do you mock me, I was gonna have these til I saw the date is the same as when I go to jamacia. :angry: Theres a little black spot on the sun today

#5 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:17 AM

Well, Tashy, at least you'll get the chance of some REAL reggae:)

#6 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:50 PM

^ bump before I ebay 'em ^

#7 Purebob

Purebob

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:36 PM

2 tickets sold.... Last 2 tickets available at cost price to forum folks. Lemme know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users