Vx220 Hardtop For Sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stuarty

stuarty

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

Hi guys unfortunately I have had to sell my vx but I am still in possestion of the hardtop. The hardtop is yellow and comes with all the standard fixings off the LY edition. If anyone is interested, I am open to reasonable offers. I can arrange for pictures to be sent if neccessary. I would prefer if the buyer arranged for collection. I am based in Fife (Scotland) Cheers

#2 feasty

feasty

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

Hi guys

unfortunately I have had to sell my vx but I am still in possestion of the hardtop.

The hardtop is yellow and comes with all the standard fixings off the LY edition.

If anyone is interested, I am open to reasonable offers. I can arrange for pictures to be sent if neccessary.

I would prefer if the buyer arranged for collection. I am based in Fife (Scotland)

Cheers

You have PM

#3 barryrob78

barryrob78

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:53 PM

Hi guys

unfortunately I have had to sell my vx but I am still in possestion of the hardtop.

The hardtop is yellow and comes with all the standard fixings off the LY edition.

If anyone is interested, I am open to reasonable offers. I can arrange for pictures to be sent if neccessary.

I would prefer if the buyer arranged for collection. I am based in Fife (Scotland)

Cheers

you have pm also

#4 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:24 PM

Why didnt you leave it on the car you sold?

#5 Kristopha

Kristopha

• PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:53 PM

Is it still available? interested..!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users