Tms Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lou1s Cyphre

Lou1s Cyphre

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:18 PM

I know its a long shot :blink: but I am after the front set only of The TMS Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 as detailed below, I already have some fitted on my car but they are the standard ones and not the TMS ones with the 20mm offset and without them I am unable to upgrade to the AP 4pot calipers.

So if you have a spare set and fancy selling the fronts (perhaps your rears have shot it), I would be very interested.

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2
£599

Developed directly between TMS and Rimstock, these are the only wheels in the world custom designed for the VX220 and Speedster. The front wheel has been designed with a 20mm offset to widen the front track a little and give better front end grip as well as providing ample clearance for the AP brake kits. Weighing in at only 7.3kg's the front wheel saves over 3kg's in weight over standard so turn in is far better. The 16" size lends itself to a wider choice of tyres including track tyres such as the Toyo R888 and the Yokohama AO48.

#2 Mr_M

Mr_M

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

I'm sure John will sell you the fronts only if that's all you need thumbsup Alternatively, if you pop over to type116.com and look for details of their TD1.2 group buy, I'm pretty sure their supplier will be able to do fronts only too (and they can be in whatever offset you want). HTH thumbsup

#3 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts
  • Interests:Global domination.

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:26 AM

I'm sure John will sell you the fronts only if that's all you need thumbsup

Alternatively, if you pop over to type116.com and look for details of their TD1.2 group buy, I'm pretty sure their supplier will be able to do fronts only too (and they can be in whatever offset you want).

HTH thumbsup

Not in the 20mm offset they can't I'm afraid.

#4 Mr_M

Mr_M

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:16 AM

Not in the 20mm offset they can't I'm afraid.

Strange :unsure: I'm sure there are several people out there happily running 16" fronts with 20mm offsets sourced through this group buy - admittedly they're of the 'spigot ring' type though (and not sure if they're a smidge heavier too??). I'm sure someone else will be along in a minute to confirm or set me right

Edited by Mr_M, 17 September 2007 - 10:16 AM.

#5 Lou1s Cyphre

Lou1s Cyphre

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:47 AM

[quote][quote name='Thorney' date='Sep 17 2007, 05:26 ' post='640774']
[quote name='Mr_M' post='640653' date='Sep 16 2007, 18:26 ']
I'm sure John will sell you the fronts only if that's all you need thumbsup [/quote]

John

I don't suppose that you have a front set kicking around the back that are surplus? that you could sell me

If not how much to purchase a set of fronts only?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users