Mint Vxt Wheels For Sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 ronbot

ronbot

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:17 PM

I have a mint set of VXT wheels for sale, available from this weekend. I brought these from Alex L who used to be on here as a set to use while I re-furbed mine which I have now completed. The wheels for sale look like they have been professionally refurbed very recently. Alex told me they had only covered 3k since refurb. I have put less than 1k miles on them myself. They have the correct Bridgestone tyres fitted, fronts have 4mm, rears have 3-4mm. The fronts are starting to crack slightly but still offer plenty of grip. I want £300 for them, not in a rush to sell so if I can't get this price I will put on ebay and take my chances;-) Collect only and I am based in Essex. Pm if interested.

#2 ronbot

ronbot

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:42 PM

I have a mint set of VXT wheels for sale, available from this weekend.

I brought these from Alex L who used to be on here as a set to use while I re-furbed mine which I have now completed.

The wheels for sale look like they have been professionally refurbed very recently. Alex told me they had only covered 3k since refurb. I have put less than 1k miles on them myself.

They have the correct Bridgestone tyres fitted, fronts have 4mm, rears have 3-4mm. The fronts are starting to crack slightly but still offer plenty of grip.

I want £300 for them, not in a rush to sell so if I can't get this price I will put on ebay and take my chances;-)

Collect only and I am based in Essex.

Pm if interested.

bump

#3 aron916

aron916

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:23 AM

I brought these from Alex L who used to be on here as a set to use while I re-furbed mine which I have now completed.

The wheels for sale look like they have been professionally refurbed very recently. Alex told me they had only covered 3k since refurb. I have put less than 1k miles on them myself.

They have the correct Bridgestone tyres fitted, fronts have 4mm, rears have 3-4mm. The fronts are starting to crack slightly but still offer plenty of grip.

I want £300 for them, not in a rush to sell so if I can't get this price I will put on ebay and take my chances;-)

Pm if interested.

bump

any pics??

#4 Vespillo

Vespillo

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • Interests:Computers,<br>Golf,<br>Snooker,<br>MY VX!!!!!!!!!!!!!,<br>Music (Dj'ing and making it)<br>as well as other obvious ones like getting pissed,<br>having a laugh with my mates, chilling with the family etc etc.

Posted 25 September 2007 - 10:12 AM

did you get my pm about coming to look at these whilst you are near bham?

#5 ronbot

ronbot

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:38 AM

did you get my pm about coming to look at these whilst you are near bham?

No Pm from you as yet. As I have limited email and net access this week, it would be much easier to text or call the number I pm'd you.

Pm if interested.

bump

any pics??

As mentioned I have limited email/net access this week. I will get some pics up at the weekend depending on how it goes with vespillo .

Edited by ronbot, 26 September 2007 - 08:39 AM.

#6 ronbot

ronbot

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:36 PM

Ok finally got the pics.

Due to the amount of messers I have had on these, they will shortly be going on ebay.

So if anyone wants them in the next two days be quick;-)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by ronbot, 29 September 2007 - 10:36 PM.

#7 ronbot

ronbot

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 05:19 PM

now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...1QQcmdZViewItem

#8 Morgan9122

Morgan9122

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:41 PM

Hi,

Did someone on here buy them, or am i suspicious that a newbie from ebay bought these wheels??

Ebay Linky

Kevin.

PS if buyer was genuine, well done, got more than you were originally asking. If not :9mm: :9mm: :9mm:

Edited by Morgan9122, 07 October 2007 - 06:41 PM.

#9 ronbot

ronbot

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:59 PM

Hi,

Did someone on here buy them, or am i suspicious that a newbie from ebay bought these wheels??

Ebay Linky

Kevin.

PS if buyer was genuine, well done, got more than you were originally asking. If not :9mm: :9mm: :9mm:

1st guy is a messer and I expected as much with zero feedback. I had emailed him during the week to say that he needed to call me if he was serious as he was a first time bidder. No contact still. I have since offered to the 2nd guy who bid £321. He has lots of feedback so I will see how that goes.

They may still get relisted, I'll give the other guy a few days and see if he comes forward.

I never had something to sell that has attracted so many messers!

Chris.

P.S As this site seems to accomodate some good investigator types (IMRAN saga) maybe someone can determine if the guy was a member here??

Edited by ronbot, 07 October 2007 - 09:02 PM.

#10 Morgan9122

Morgan9122

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:23 PM

Ronbot, You have a PM. Kevin

#11 ronbot

ronbot

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:21 PM

Finally a buyer who didn't mess me around;-) Sold to Morgan9122.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users