• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:44 PM

i bought this 12.1 megapixel camera for my cape verde trip as i sold my last camera a while back, have used it for 2 weeks and taken about 400 shots, id describe it as brand new still as its totaly unmarked, got the reciept from jessops with a 2gb sandisk card and a 20 pound lowepro case so the lot cost me 230 odd, if anyones looking for a bargain id sell for 165 including registered delivery next day, or collect and sample if u like... thanks.

#2 danVXT

danVXT

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Interests:Cars / Gadgets / Gym

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:32 PM

i bought this 12.1 megapixel camera for my cape verde trip as i sold my last camera a while back, have used it for 2 weeks and taken about 400 shots, id describe it as brand new still as its totaly unmarked, got the reciept from jessops with a 2gb sandisk card and a 20 pound lowepro case so the lot cost me 230 odd, if anyones looking for a bargain id sell for 165 including registered delivery next day, or collect and sample if u like... thanks.

have you got some pics of cape verde? we're having a place built there, which island did you go to? chinky chinky

#3 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:59 PM

we were on sal for 2 weeks, santa maria is a third world hole with loads of senegalese that hassle u all the time, not somewhere id recommend, the islands very small with very few things to see like the salt mines but we ventured into espargos the main town and quite enjoyed that, the coastlines are amazing, lovely clean beaches, turquoise ocean, really hot but always windy so thats good, i think there building a new airport on boavista, we stayed in the riu funanna and there also builing another 1000 room resort on boavista, if i were u id build on another of the islands like boavista or another of the bigger islands as there are far less tourists and a sense of natural untouched island life , sal id having so many hotels and apartments built on it and that to me isnt a good thing, and all the people buying out there are retired old people, not that i have anything against them but its all a bit cheesy.. i have around 400 pictures but it will take ages to load them on photobucket, is there a way i could send u a file of the whole album?? im useless with laptops!

#4 danVXT

danVXT

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Interests:Cars / Gadgets / Gym

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:22 PM

i have around 400 pictures but it will take ages to load them on photobucket, is there a way i could send u a file of the whole album?? im useless with laptops!

Sambala resort on Santiago island is where ours is being built, i've not been over there but my parents have, think in a few years it will be nice when its all finished, quite a good place to invest apparently

not sure how you could send me the pics, don't worry about it too much mate

chinky chinky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users