115 replies to this topic

#101 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:59 PM

getting proper pissed off today

if you want to camp around and get your kill v death ratio up.. dont fcuking play headquarters!!

if you want to do that then play team deathmatch instead of cocking headquarters games up for everyone else.

grrrrrrr

seems to be joining me in matche sthat are losing, and are full of camping nobs.

Thats funny as im constantly having a go at my team about that, now i know who i can play with.

HQ is a run in and die if you have to type mode and not a ohhh i dont want to die

#102 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:00 PM

Exactly snipers playing HQ matches, bloody stupid. Hardcode mode is excellent , feels quite like cod2

#103 Guy182

Guy182

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:02 PM

exactly. run in, load bullets into them, if they die then great, if you die you're mates get them and you respawn., leave two people to destroy the headquarters while the rest of you split up and run to the other points that the headquarters respawns at.. they just dont get it :angry2:

#104 Cleancutyoungman

Cleancutyoungman

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:51 PM

exactly. run in, load bullets into them, if they die then great, if you die you're mates get them and you respawn.,

leave two people to destroy the headquarters while the rest of you split up and run to the other points that the headquarters respawns at..

they just dont get it :angry2:

Well, there will be one more on there tonight - finally popped my COD cherry the other night after completing a few old titles, and will be on it a lot more! Only at level 6 at the mo but I acquitted myself quite nicely when I played it the other night, so will see you all either later or soon!

Gamertag - Clerkenwell Kid

#105 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:47 PM

Hardcore is where it's at.. Imnotworthy I can see why some of you are pissssed at campers, but alot of players either dunno what they are doing or they snip/camp while the others do the work - thats why i only play with me clan - because i know they don't feck about [also the reason that when im online i rarely except invites - sorry] although i do invite you in when i can. Not played for a while, can't put up with all the connection problems thumbsdown

#106 Guy182

Guy182

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:43 AM

the lag pisses me off too, you get loads of shots clean on them and they dont die, you look in the killcam and they werent even shoting anywhere near you and you was just shooting at the side of them and also you are round a corner that you cant see anywhere from, yet on the killca you are right out in view..

Edited by Guy182, 11 January 2008 - 10:55 AM.

#107 Matt

Matt

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:51 AM

Well i had a good game last night with you guys!! Looks like they banned our clan tag, it removed mine then kicked me!!! They obviously don't like a group of ped's running around with automatic rifles scouting for ...... :rolleyes: Never mind the wanc and gash are still an option.

Edited by Matt, 11 January 2008 - 10:52 AM.

#108 Lps

Lps

Team 600+

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:47 AM

oh i dunno, i thought my little tag was pretty good! seemed to annoy the Yanks fairly well :lol:

#109 Guy182

Guy182

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:26 PM

dead bag lag this morning they arent even shooting at me on my screen. usually get 20-30 kills per match, cant even get 6 now. best leave it before i smash the thing through the window.

#110 Cleancutyoungman

Cleancutyoungman

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:45 PM

LPS, played with you and N1K_NS the other night which was quite a hoot. When are you guys back on??

#111 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:13 PM

I wont be on till the lag issues are sorted tbh its just a pain when you empty a clip into somone and then on the kill cam you see that you were pointing to the left or right of them!!! will stick to forza 2 for a while as lagg doesnt effect that as much

#112 Lps

Lps

Team 600+

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:59 PM

LPS, played with you and N1K_NS the other night which was quite a hoot. When are you guys back on??

on lates this week dude so im not on until 12:15ish (Pm) but Sixspeed & a few others are normally on when i get home.

will be on tonight if your up late thumbsup

#113 s20vxl

s20vxl

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:07 PM

i can't stop playing this game online, i find myself working out how much sleep i can get away with just so i can play it, love groundwar team deathmaatch as there is loads of people to kill, ID is tomnova if anyone wants to add me

#114 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:43 PM

will be on later tonight, have some stuff to sort at home first. anyone else online just look out for me tag: Crimson Killa 5

#115 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:48 PM

Will be on as well, uav jammer and silencer , looking for lvl 40 tonight and get the p90

Edited by siztenboots, 21 January 2008 - 04:49 PM.

#116 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:09 PM

I didn't bother re-leveling last time, i wanted to unlock all the challenges first so i stopped on 55 - I now have only two challenges left to do in elite - got lots of nice gold guns as reward thumbsup Be sure to shoot me for a turn on my gold Ak :P thumbsup

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users