• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 earlystock

earlystock

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 08:09 PM

A friend of mine called me today and told me that he was going on a driving day at Brands....they were originallyslated to drive RX8's and single seater sports cars, but he received a call saying that they would be using VXTs and Palmer Audi's instead. I suppose this is because Palmer now owns the Brands hatch circuits ( Brands, snetterton etc). Sounds like fun though, hammering somebody elses VXT round Brands Hatch....

#2 BogBrush

BogBrush

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 11:16 PM

That sounds Cool :) This is my local track :) I've drivien my vx round there three times now. I love the way paddock squashes you into your seat. Not so good if you're a passenger. From my experience I felt really ill after 5 laps :sick: The seloc people have reqular track days which cost about 99 quid.

#3 benw

benw

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,806 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:27 PM

It's my local too, 30-40 minutes round the M25. Paddock Hill bend is the best. It's tricky to do well but even when you're slow it feels great. I've passengered in a F360 and Caterham R500 and driven my own MR2 round twice. Nearly threw it in to the pit wall on one occasion too!! Couldn't beleive my luck when I heard Palmersport were running the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users