• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#41 A13X

A13X

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

Sorry guys been a long day!! Right then for those not with paypal and now the preferred method of payment as it would avoid paypal fees, then please send payment via bank transfer. Please send to Mr Liam Goodfellow, sort code- 77-08-08, account number- 40927268 There is also an option to have an extra 2 fins added to the diffusor. Dont have any pics at the moment but would create 5 smaller channels as apposed to the 3 on the pics. Please add £25 to the total for this. If people want to collect and have the diffusor fitted the Liam will charge £20 for this. JimJJ we didnt want to overpromise on delivery times and so set a conservative date to start shipping out. It may well be possible for the diffusor to be ready before the national. But it may have to be collected to ensure you get it in time. Either way il update the thread and you nearer the time.

#42 A13X

A13X

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

Would I be able to come on a saturday to get it fitted?? as I cant get time off work

Phil, im sure we could work something out nearer the time thumbsup

#43 carl1977

carl1977

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:16 PM

just to be arkward, when you gat a pic of the 5 fin one, you wouldnt mind any of us paying the extra and swapping if we like it better would you?

#44 A13X

A13X

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:17 PM

For those wanting delivery to Ireland will have to check on costs and get back to you .The delivery costs are already more than anticipated and is actually costing more than the price quoted!!

#45 Phil T

Phil T

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:23 PM

Would I be able to come on a saturday to get it fitted?? as I cant get time off work

If you could find a definate answer for fitting on a saturday ill paypal you the money

#46 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:30 PM

How much is mainland delivery?

#47 A13X

A13X

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:51 PM

If you could find a definate answer for fitting on a saturday ill paypal you the money

Yes it wouldn't be a problem. The best thing is to pay and then contact liam on the contact number posted earlier to arrange the time and date.

#48 A13X

A13X

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:54 PM

And back to the list 1. JimmyJamJerusalem - Black - [PAID] 2. Retset ... Black + extra spacers etc. [PAID] 3. Carl1977 - Black [PAID] 4. Samb Black and other bits 5. Nikov Black [PAID] 6. VXT'ED Black+extra spacers [PAID] 7. Fangio, Black+extra spacers (not Paid yet, just registered with Paypal & awaiting card confirmation)

#49 Dynamo

Dynamo

• PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:karting, kungfu, racing.

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:47 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem - Black - [PAID] 2. Retset ... Black + extra spacers etc. [PAID] 3. Carl1977 - Black [PAID] 4. Samb Black and other bits 5. Nikov Black [PAID] 6. VXT'ED Black+extra spacers [PAID] 7. Fangio, Black+extra spacers (not Paid yet, just registered with Paypal & awaiting card confirmation) 8. Dynamo, Bare Aluminium, Extra Spacing Kit & Delivery. [PAID] £169.50 through Paypal tonight.

#50 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:37 AM

How much is mainland delivery?

Ignore me, just re-read the post - £9.50 :)

I shall pay once I get paid thumbsup

#51 Alps Pacino

Alps Pacino

• Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:35 AM

I will have 1 in black with extra spacers, but am away for another 3 weeks so will have to be after then

#52 2kracing

2kracing

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:Cars, graffiti, art, animation,racing

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:17 PM

Been watching this thread with interest! So how difficult to fit would the diffuser be? Would it be clam or undertray off jobby or could a mechanical retard such as myself attempt it? Reason why I am asking is I am up for one, but Essex to Brum is a long drive and kind of makes it a bit too expensive, 160 quid seems good price delivered, if I can fit myself!!! cheers

#53 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

well its can't be that different to fit than my TAT diffuser and that takes 30 min at the most. Whip old rear undertray off, swap the 'C' clips over and re-fit the diffuser thumbsup As jobs go on a scale of 1 - 10 its a 1 ;)

#54 goodeg

goodeg

• PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:14 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem - Black - [PAID] 2. Retset ... Black + extra spacers etc. [PAID] 3. Carl1977 - Black [PAID] 4. Samb Black and other bits 5. Nikov Black [PAID] 6. VXT'ED Black+extra spacers [PAID] 7. Fangio, Black+extra spacers (not Paid yet, just registered with Paypal & awaiting card confirmation) 8. Dynamo, Bare Aluminium, Extra Spacing Kit & Delivery. [PAID] £169.50 through Paypal tonight. 9. Goodeg, Black [Paid]

#55 A13X

A13X

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:07 PM

Been watching this thread with interest!

So how difficult to fit would the diffuser be? Would it be clam or undertray off jobby or could a mechanical retard such as myself attempt it?

Reason why I am asking is I am up for one, but Essex to Brum is a long drive and kind of makes it a bit too expensive, 160 quid seems good price delivered, if I can fit myself!!!

cheers

Fitting is similar to --THIS--

Slight difference the 'L profile' doesnt use the old c-clips but instead uses rivnuts(iirc) which are already in place.

#56 subseamac

subseamac

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:24 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem - Black - [PAID] 2. Retset ... Black + extra spacers etc. [PAID] 3. Carl1977 - Black [PAID] 4. Samb Black and other bits 5. Nikov Black [PAID] 6. VXT'ED Black+extra spacers [PAID] 7. Fangio, Black+extra spacers (not Paid yet, just registered with Paypal & awaiting card confirmation) 8. Dynamo, Bare Aluminium, Extra Spacing Kit & Delivery. [PAID] £169.50 through Paypal tonight. 9. Goodeg, Black [Paid] 10. Subseamac, black [paid]

#57 Nikov

Nikov

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:21 AM

There is also an option to have an extra 2 fins added to the diffusor. Dont have any pics at the moment but would create 5 smaller channels as apposed to the 3 on the pics. Please add £25 to the total for this.

I'd like to see a pic of this before I commit to it please.

#58 2kracing

2kracing

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:Cars, graffiti, art, animation,racing

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:06 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem - Black - [PAID] 2. Retset ... Black + extra spacers etc. [PAID] 3. Carl1977 - Black [PAID] 4. Samb Black and other bits 5. Nikov Black [PAID] 6. VXT'ED Black+extra spacers [PAID] 7. Fangio, Black+extra spacers (not Paid yet, just registered with Paypal & awaiting card confirmation) 8. Dynamo, Bare Aluminium, Extra Spacing Kit & Delivery. [PAID] £169.50 through Paypal tonight. 9. Goodeg, Black [Paid] 10. Subseamac, black [paid] 11. 2kracing, black - [payment very soon!]

#59 Fangio

Fangio

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem - Black - [PAID] 2. Retset ... Black + extra spacers etc. [PAID] 3. Carl1977 - Black [PAID] 4. Samb Black and other bits 5. Nikov Black [PAID] 6. VXT'ED Black+extra spacers [PAID] 7. Fangio, Black+extra spacers & delivery [PAID] (eMail sent re delivery charge to Ireland) 8. Dynamo, Bare Aluminium, Extra Spacing Kit & Delivery. [PAID] £169.50 through Paypal tonight. 9. Goodeg, Black [Paid] 10. Subseamac, black [paid] 11. 2kracing, black - [payment very soon!]

#60 samb

samb

• Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:karting motorspot cars clubing

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:13 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem - Black - [PAID]
2. Retset ... Black + extra spacers etc. [PAID]
3. Carl1977 - Black [PAID]
4. Samb Black and other bits (PAID)
5. Nikov Black [PAID]
6. VXT'ED Black+extra spacers [PAID]
7. Fangio, Black+extra spacers & delivery [PAID] (eMail sent re delivery charge to Ireland)
8. Dynamo, Bare Aluminium, Extra Spacing Kit & Delivery. [PAID] £169.50 through Paypal tonight.
9. Goodeg, Black [Paid]
10. Subseamac, black [paid]
11. 2kracing, black - [payment very soon!]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users