Full Miltek 2.5" Exhaust For Sale - £800

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nev

Nev

Nipper's Minion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,587 posts
  • Interests:Rock climbing, skiing, kayaking, surfing, mountaineering, budgies, chess, practical mechanics.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

Hi,

I have for sale a complete Miltek 2.5 inch T304 stainless steel system for sale (to fit a VX220 Turbo). Includes decat downpipe (with lambda boss), flexpipe, catalyser, backbox, tailpipes, the 2 fixing brackets it requires. This is used for all stage 2 and above conversions and as you most probably know it releases a good deal more power/torque out of the engine as well as being approx 6 KG lighter.

It comes diassasembled for easy transport. All you will need to buy is a few bolts to clamp the flanges together. The downpipe will need to be welded at the turbo end to the existing turbo waste pipe and the rest of the system will simply mount into the existing exhuast void. Any 1/2 decent exhaust fitters should be able to do for approx £75 - I myself used a place called www.BristolExhausts.co.uk who did a very professional job.

The exhaust was in fine condition when I had it taken off my car (carefully) 3 days ago. The Cat is fine and passed its last MOT with no problems. The car has done 14,000 miles with this system on it, and as you probably already know the all Miltek exhaust have a lifetime warantee on them anyway.

I have some good PICTURES here. You will probably note that I havent cleaned it up at all, however the tailpipes will polish up to a good finish with 5 mins of work.

If you have questions please ring me on 07964 556102.

I am asking for modest £800 please (the new item costs just over £1200).

Buyer to collect if possible though I can arrange despatch (at your cost!) or possibly we could meet half way (the parts fit easily in the passenger seat area if wrapped in a blanket/duvet or some such).

Edited by Nev, 22 February 2009 - 09:32 AM.

#2 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:49 AM

i thought the miltek was 2.25" ?

#3 Nev

Nev

Nipper's Minion

• 11,587 posts
  • Interests:Rock climbing, skiing, kayaking, surfing, mountaineering, budgies, chess, practical mechanics.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:23 AM

Nope, it's definitely 2.5 inch internal bore. Check their site here

#4 M8VXL

M8VXL

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Interests:Having fun! and Living life for today!

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:43 PM

PM and text Sent! Thanks Marc

#5 Nev

Nev

Nipper's Minion

• 11,587 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:06 PM

SOLD

#6 drew

drew

• Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Cars, bikes, turbo,s. tuning, mapping, rock music.strumpets.

Car - vx Turbo - Switch,. many mods to come.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:30 AM

SOLD

i have got the same for sale if any 1 is up for it. D chinky chinky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users