Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

from Celica to potatoes - talk about thread hijack :rolleyes:

#23 greddyl30pjg

greddyl30pjg

• 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

Yea cheers lads for spaming the thread!!!! lol

Ive had a fair bit of interest-im quite keen on a silver one but its up in scotland.
I know this may sound a little cheeky but i dont suppose any of you happen to know any vx owners near to leicester/derby/brum? (postcode de12 to be more precise)
Basically im 6.2/3" and a few mates have said i should defo try before i buy because there arkward to get in and out of.....?? Im just wondering whether theres any local vx owners that wouldnt mind if i were to have a look/try gettin in/out of there car? ( ive check trader etc for local ones for sale and theres not much near to me at the mo) obvioulsy i dot expect anyone to waste fuel driving to me, id nip to them...but scotlands a long way to travel to find out i cant fit into the car ive just bought!! lol
It worth posting this in another section in the hope of getting more replies?
Thanks fellas- maybe the thread hi-jacking potato boys can help?? lol

Edited by greddyl30pjg, 18 March 2009 - 09:35 PM.

#24 Sutol

Sutol

Well it's nearly a Lotus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,120 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

Yea cheers lads for spaming the thread!!!! lol

Ive had a fair bit of interest-im quite keen on a silver one but its up in scotland.
I know this may sound a little cheeky but i dont suppose any of you happen to know any vx owners near to leicester/derby/brum? (postcode de12 to be more precise)
Basically im 6.2/3" and a few mates have said i should defo try before i buy because there arkward to get in and out of.....?? Im just wondering whether theres any local vx owners that wouldnt mind if i were to have a look/try gettin in/out of there car? ( ive check trader etc for local ones for sale and theres not much near to me at the mo) obvioulsy i dot expect anyone to waste fuel driving to me, id nip to them...but scotlands a long way to travel to find out i cant fit into the car ive just bought!! lol
It worth posting this in another section in the hope of getting more replies?
Thanks fellas- maybe the thread hi-jacking potato boys can help?? lol

try this post Clicky

#25 greddyl30pjg

greddyl30pjg

• 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

ahh so plenty of room once in..........just a pain in the arse getting out...? Well, still wouldnt mind attempting myself before i drive a long way to buy...

#26 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:19 PM

:D
sorry chris and no i dont fu***g like spam if you see how they make it you will never eat spam again

mine you i like patatoes better ............
anyone for free spuds ????
sorry greedy..................nice name :P

and yes i can put spuds in the vx plenty room i do it everyweek lol

Edited by crazyfrog, 18 March 2009 - 11:21 PM.

#27 Baron Von Scubadaddy

Baron Von Scubadaddy

STAGE 3.333333333333333333333333333333

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,642 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Cars,..... ! spending time asking questions about why my car won't work

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:38 PM

Err no I like my 2 seater (rare) sports car You can poke your Jap crap up your ............ why don't you get a SAXO and be done with it you can get some wicked LED's for it so to lets think about this properly swap 2 seater sports car (900kg max weight) (150BHP) for jap 4 wheel drive mmmmmmmmm let me get back to you how much cash are you offering for this car? Is it an import (sorry I'm not to up on this type of car) mate of mine had a GT4 heater matrix went tits up and cost a fortune to fix. so what you got 5k and the car ?

#28 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:48 PM

potato boys can help?? lol

:unsure: :unsure: .............................. :tumble:

#29 Yellow_or_black?

Yellow_or_black?

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,905 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:39 AM

Er...the poor guy's simply put up a part-ex ad - friendly at that, and in the correct part of the forum. And he ends up with idle chitter-chatter and abuse :( I know I off-topic for England, but not in a Market Place ad :blink: Sorry chaps. Bring back locked ads.

#30 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:28 AM

potato boys can help?? lol

i have been called worse :lol:

Er...the poor guy's simply put up a part-ex ad - friendly at that, and in the correct part of the forum. And he ends up with idle chitter-chatter and abuse :( I know I off-topic for England, but not in a Market Place ad :blink: Sorry chaps.

Bring back locked ads.

the wanted ad was never locked :P

#31 greddyl30pjg

greddyl30pjg

• 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:31 AM

Baron Von Scubbadaddy, What the hell are you talking about????? Obviously your not keen on a swap yourself ...but why the are you abusing my thread?? There maybe plenty of people on here that maybe are after a more practical car, maybe have the need for a few more seats & a celica maybe an option for them?? Oh, and its Front wheel drive dip sh** , its a GT not a GT4. Its a UK Model, not import. ...heater matrix....toyota's havent got a bad rep in terms of reliability...do your homework before you kick off! Keep your "((rare) by the way only 1k GT's were produced) sports car" and go spam someone else's thread. and as for saxo's, judging from your post i'd say a saxo would perhaps suit your mentality. I thought concidering im after a vx this would be a good place to start......really didnt expect that kind of abuse! Now...back on subject....if anyone does have a VX220 and IS interested in a part ex for whatever reason then all enquiries welcome.. (P.S i wouldnt be on here looking for a VX220 if i didnt like them, so please VX owners dont be offended by anything typed in this post!) (P.P.S Cheers 'yellow or black'- the spam thing doesnt phase me, just didnt like the random abuse!)

Edited by greddyl30pjg, 19 March 2009 - 08:46 AM.

#32 RobNA

RobNA

RobSC :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

Ignore BVSD, hes being a tool for one reason or another. Nice condition, standard car you have there. Good luck with the search for a VX thumbsup

#33 greddyl30pjg

greddyl30pjg

• 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Cheers. What would you guys consider a standard 2004 silver VXT with 29,000miles and fsh to be worth? and how much can i expect to pay for a hard top? Thanks,

#34 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

hardtops are about £500 hard to tell now, as its getting alot hotter and sunnier prices will be going up :) (sorry for the spam :lol: i feel bad now :lol: )

#35 VXJON

VXJON

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

Cheers.
What would you guys consider a standard 2004 silver VXT with 29,000miles and fsh to be worth?
and how much can i expect to pay for a hard top?
Thanks,

About 14k thumbsup

#36 greddyl30pjg

greddyl30pjg

• 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

hardtops are about £500

hard to tell now, as its getting alot hotter and sunnier prices will be going up

:) (sorry for the spam :lol: i feel bad now :lol: )

lol-no bother!

#37 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:29 PM

what about this one

#38 greddyl30pjg

greddyl30pjg

• 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

Ive mailed pretty much half of the VX's on piston heads-that one too but they weren't interested in a part ex. I would prefer a black on but it would be lots more hassle to sell mine than part exchange. Im negiotiating a deal with a chap from scotland now so all being well we'll come to an agreement and hopefully we'll both be happy. He needs a more practical car, i want to go back to in impractical car!

#39 Baron Von Scubadaddy

Baron Von Scubadaddy

STAGE 3.333333333333333333333333333333

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,642 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Cars,..... ! spending time asking questions about why my car won't work

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:38 PM

Ignore BVSD, hes being a tool for one reason or another.

Nice condition, standard car you have there. Good luck with the search for a VX thumbsup

:yeahthat:

#40 RobNA

RobNA

RobSC :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:39 PM

Ignore BVSD, hes being a tool for one reason or another.

Nice condition, standard car you have there. Good luck with the search for a VX thumbsup

:yeahthat:

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users