Photo

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 + Toyo T1-r Tyres

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 adzzz

adzzz

• 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:05 AM

Hi all, I’m selling a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in black gloss + Toyo T1-R Tyres fully fitted. I got them to replace a folded set. Only to get the car 4miles to the garage “where the car was given cat-d status )-8 as you can see they are as new, cost me just over £1000 all in! there was a 6 week waiting list with Thorney when I ordered, so if you are looking for this pack and don’t want to wait + save £200 text on 07549 531852.. thanks for looking, adam....

Attached Files

#2 Lumberjack

Lumberjack

• Pip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Skiing, Squash, Travel, Fast Cars

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:00 AM

Hi all, I’m selling a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in black gloss + Toyo T1-R Tyres fully fitted. I got them to replace a folded set. Only to get the car 4miles to the garage “where the car was given cat-d status )-8 as you can see they are as new, cost me just over £1000 all in! there was a 6 week waiting list with Thorney when I ordered, so if you are looking for this pack and don’t want to wait + save £200 text on 07549 531852.. thanks for looking, adam....

hi adam, I have been considering buying a set of black wheels but need 17" dia rear and 16" front is this what you have...where are you based ?

ian

#3 adzzz

adzzz

• 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:55 PM

Hi Ian, yes thay are! (the same spec's as the VXR220 setup) 17" rear 16" front, i'm in gloucestershire but i do go to sussex & stratford-upon-avon quit a bit & could take them with, if thats any help? regards, adam

#4 adzzz

adzzz

• 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:09 PM

Don't think I was very clear in pointing out this is a "NEW" set of Rims & tyres! Also i have some good pic's i can emal if anyone is Interested

Edited by adzzz, 12 April 2009 - 11:15 PM.

#5 adzzz

adzzz

• 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:37 AM

Hi all, the ones on ebay are the rong Offsets you need to go throw Thorney MS to get the VXR220 spec 20mil offset wich will cost over £1000 with shipping & F/B so i am still after £800

regards
adam

#6 rossma

rossma

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

i think these are the "wrong" spec compared to the vxr220 and it was done by TMS to make room for the ap 4pot brakes. The ones on ebay are closer to the "correct" offsets but might need spigot rings

#7 adzzz

adzzz

• 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:59 PM

i think these are the "wrong" spec compared to the vxr220 and it was done by TMS to make room for the ap 4pot brakes. The ones on ebay are closer to the "correct" offsets but might need spigot rings

Wow, go on and fart in my breakfast serial, why don’t you!
I think the point is that Thorney has done a lot of setup work with the vx220 in conjunction with VXR team and settled on these specs because they work!
And jugging by the amount of offers I have got most people agree that they are the one's to get…..
:tt:

#8 robin

robin

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:25 AM

Wow, go on and fart in my breakfast serial, why don’t you! nearly made me put my cornflakes onto the keyboard

#9 rossma

rossma

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

Wow, go on and fart in my breakfast serial, why don’t you!
I think the point is that Thorney has done a lot of setup work with the vx220 in conjunction with VXR team and settled on these specs because they work!
And jugging by the amount of offers I have got most people agree that they are the one's to get…..
:tt:

i was only pointing out that your info was incorrect - your TMS wheels, however, are the ones that most people would want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users