• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Winstar

Winstar

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

I had a sort out of tools at the weekend and have a couple of things surplus to requirement so thought I'd see if anyone here wants them as they've been some of the best tools for working on the VX

Firstly is a set 33 piece halfords Pro ratchet spanner set like this one clicky It includes the all important 1/4" bit adapter that makes removing the passanger seal a 5 min job. It's about 2 years old but in perfect condition appart from one or 2 of the 1/4" screw bits starting to rust. As with all Halfords Pro tools they're covered by a lifetime warrenty. The only reason I'm selling is that I've got 2 full sets as both me and Jane had one before we moved in together. £40

Next a is a unused new and boxed Dremel 300 like this clicky however it comes without the flexishaft. I had to buy it as I snapped my flexishaft and needed a new one urgently at 3:30 PM on a Sunday. The B&Q only had the shafts as part of the kit so had to buy it :rolleyes: . The Flexishatfs can be picked up pretty cheap of the net/ebay if you need one. £30

Would prefer collection/meet up near Sheffield or Derby but but postage will be just under £10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users