Photo

Set Of Na Wheels And Bridgestone Tyres For Sale!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jimbob010

jimbob010

• Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Driving terrifiyingly fast (but safely with a spot of Adv Dvr Trg!)<br /><br />Swimming - Fell walking - Sailing - Skiing - Traveling - generally loafing around whilst not on the job.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

Just like the title says, I have a spare set (as i've sold my VX to transition into the world of what my wife says are grown up cars) with tyres for sale. I bought them as a spare set for racing which i never got round to. They started out orange and black and i've got halfway through respraying them all black (hence masking tape everywhere!) The tyres have loads of grip left on them and there are no major scrapes/ scratches on the wheels themselves. Ideal if you're looking for a spare/ racing set or a set to respray. Need to get them out of the garage (happy wife = happy life) so make me an offer and i'll take the best one at the end of the week. NO OFFER TOO LOW! Collection only from NE of Swindon. Thanks, Jimbob. PS - Can't seem to upload a pic on here as i don't know how to lower the resoultion on the camera. Pse email me at jimbob010@hotmail.com for pics if interested.

#2 jimbob010

jimbob010

• Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Driving terrifiyingly fast (but safely with a spot of Adv Dvr Trg!)<br /><br />Swimming - Fell walking - Sailing - Skiing - Traveling - generally loafing around whilst not on the job.

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:23 AM

Now SOLD!

#3 styles

styles

Thunder Lips

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts
  • Interests:Running the VX on a £5'er..... :-P

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:17 PM

Pleasure doing business

#4 jimbob010

jimbob010

• Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

Likewise. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users