Photo

All Weather, Heavy Duty, Elasticated Waterproof Cover.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jimbob010

jimbob010

• Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Driving terrifiyingly fast (but safely with a spot of Adv Dvr Trg!)<br /><br />Swimming - Fell walking - Sailing - Skiing - Traveling - generally loafing around whilst not on the job.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:09 PM

Getting rid of all the bits and bobs as have now sold the car. VX waterproof (gortex style) cover. Elasticated with vents at the bottom to prevent build up of mosture. Good snug fit that doesnt blow off in the wind. Not one of the cheap and nasty ones. Comes in its own drawstring bag. £10 is you save me a trip to the post office in my new dull saloon or £20 if you want it posting. Collect from NE of SWINDON. Cheers, Jimbob

#2 Zoobeef

Zoobeef

Joes bedroom assistant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

If i got my PM in there first can i collect it on sunday evening as im traveling from doncaster back to plymouth and can stop by on the way Thanks Mark

#3 jimbob010

jimbob010

• Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Driving terrifiyingly fast (but safely with a spot of Adv Dvr Trg!)<br /><br />Swimming - Fell walking - Sailing - Skiing - Traveling - generally loafing around whilst not on the job.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:39 PM

If i got my PM in there first can i collect it on sunday evening as im traveling from doncaster back to plymouth and can stop by on the way

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry there was one quicker!

Thanks,

jimbob.

COVER PROVISIONALLY SOLD.

#4 Zoobeef

Zoobeef

Joes bedroom assistant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts