Photo

Europa Blue Hard Top For Sale

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 audiophile vxter

audiophile vxter

• Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Hifi, cars, driving, music, movies, the pub....

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

Having just sold my VX I've now got a Europa Blue hard top that I'm putting up for sale. As new condition, complete with all fixings, additional internal windscreen surround, plastic covers and full size storage bag. Having just seen two sell on Ebay last week for similar value, I'm asking £725. Collection from Bromley in Kent, though I may deliver personally if essential, or I can wrap safely for courier collection if preferred. please send me a PM if interested.

#2 booboo

booboo

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:25 PM

good luck

#3 Mangham54

Mangham54

Wannabe....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

Worst thing is that some peeps are buying them at that price. In my humble opinion, as nice as they are, they are not worth more than £500.

#4 booboo

booboo

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

I agree with you m8

#5 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight sportscars, Brunettes, Petrol & Beer.

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

ebay m8. They are worth a lot more than £500 these days. If you are willing to post to Europe you'll get £700 for it I would bet but maybe when the proper crap weather sets in. Just be aware that £700 on ebay is actually £600 if you've accepted paypal.

#6 luke.

luke.

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

Surely somebody would be able to knock them up brand new for that price. I do love the look of a vx with the hardtop on though just cant justify that kinda money for it to be on a bit of the time as i tend to have the roof off all of the time unless it is pissing it down. Good luck with the sale though thumbsup

Edited by luke., 18 October 2010 - 08:32 PM.

#7 smiley

smiley

Thetan level 15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,427 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:09 PM

If you're willing to ship to europe, you can cash in. Just wrap it in a tenner worth of bubblewrap, some cardboard on the outside and it will be fine. That's how i got my engine lid from liz, and not a scratch on it. On Ebay in europe i have seen NA's max on 1000 euro, and tubby's on 1200.

Edited by smiley, 18 October 2010 - 09:10 PM.

#8 vocky

vocky

• 11,969 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

is it the posh turbo version with headlining or the basic 2.2 with a plastic lining :unsure: both the ebay items were the turbo verisons which is why they went for so much :closedeyes: if it's the 2.2 what realistic price will you accept, PM me is you wish thumbsup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users