Stage 2 Supercharged Vx220

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight sportscars, Brunettes, Petrol & Beer.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:29 PM

That silver one has been up for sale ages. Got some nice bits on like the ohlins but its not a stage 2 and I think the BHP figure is a bit optimistic. Wont be as quick as a proper stage 2.

#42 rob999

rob999

Cat in a Hat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts
  • Interests:Footy, Tennis, Fire.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:51 PM

That silver one has been up for sale ages. Got some nice bits on like the ohlins but its not a stage 2 and I think the BHP figure is a bit optimistic. Wont be as quick as a proper stage 2.

Good bit of turbo bashing by him though

#43 ArticMonkey

ArticMonkey

On the run from the grammar police!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:55 PM

Looking at the courtenay stage1 figure (on their website) its pretty much spot on IMO.

Edited by ArticMonkey, 29 April 2011 - 08:56 PM.

#44 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:24 PM

That is the current stage one using the same sc as my own however. Anyway I am not on here to talk about anyone's car apart from my own. 203hp is as far away from 255 as 203 is from a standard car pretty much. I don't think comparing the two are comparing apples with apples.

#45 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:03 PM

Right I move house in 10 days, and ideally would like to have this sorted before then. Bargain of the year £10,999 no offers

#46 Rosssco

Rosssco

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

If I hadn't already located and committed to buy another nice VX, I'd be sorting out a flight right now, bargain!

#47 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight sportscars, Brunettes, Petrol & Beer.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

Bloody hell I'm getting tempted here. Just spent up though unfortunately!

#48 ArticMonkey

ArticMonkey

On the run from the grammar police!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:41 PM

Mullet, check your PM's! Posted Image

#49 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

Nice speaking to you earlier Stu, you have reply!

#50 Hark

Hark

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

Has this been reduced by £1k?

#51 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

Yes was 11999 now 10999

#52 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

Still no one turned up with any money! Getting somewhat fed up with 10pms a day from people asking every minutia of the car and then seemingly zero interest in buying either!

#53 Rosssco

Rosssco

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:55 PM

Although its undoubtedly a bargain, people will want to know as much as they can about the car before considering making the journey for an actual look... What about other selling tactics like making a short walk around video with a decent camera, and perhaps even a short driving video with a mate filming as the supercharger comes on song.. :tt: Might just be enough to sway a few undeciders... Its weird, because I bet a few people will have a 'took good to be true' mentality, which we all think sometimes. :D

#54 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:06 PM

Car may be sold. Was at the lotus club Ireland today and one fella hated being so thoroughly outgunned in his s2 exige he wants to buy it! Unfortunately he wants it for a racing series over here, both he and I agreed it is much to clean for this, I would be very reluctant to sell it on to be raced, but his money spends better than all the other people talking about buying it. He is going to run it past his partner who he races with and us to get back to me by Monday. Thanks for the advice though rossco, I thought the blog was fairly comprehensive? I haven't seen anyone advertise with a video...perhaps a but cheesy?

#55 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

:lol: you are not going to sell your car because a potential buyer wants to race it?! you plonker rodney!! sell it! thats just like saying sorry i dont want you to buy it as you might crash it :lol: :rolleyes:

#56 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

Oh I'd sell it to him all right, like I said his money is as good as anyone elses. If I had the choice it would go to someone who would cherish it a bit more though, not someone who wants to rag it senseless round a track just to keep miles off his exige. I don't have the choice though so if he comes back with £ though it's his to do as he pleases!

#57 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

Right have ended up buying a turbo yesterday...impule purchase at a price I couldn't resist. Please no more timewasters but this must go!

#58 Hark

Hark

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

lol Surely the turbo was more than yours though and can't be much faster? Why the change? Thought you needed the money for the house? Turbo wasn't that cheap blue one was it?

#59 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

Turbo cost thousands less than mine but needs a lot of work. I needed a mode of transport after my own goes, love vx's and love a project so it ticked all the boxes. It wasn't for sale on the open Market, a guy at the lotus club asked me if i would be interested when he heard I was selling my own. And yes I most certainly need the money, now more than ever.

#60 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

Oh and it's stage 2 and the sc has the legs on it by a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users