Photo

Ls-X Engine Conversion For Vx220/s2 Exige

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 carpmart

carpmart

• Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Superlite racing which I compete in, carp fishing, performance cars, football

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

What part of London are you?

I could spare you the space at my place (time dependent of course) but I'm just near J12 on the M1

i'm in SW1, i was hoping for something in London, but.... at the current rate J12 might be the closest! LOL Not sure which is closer- surrey or J12.. better get googlemaps out...

Are you actually interested in converting your VX?

I would indeed be interested in converting a VX. I'm on the look out for a damaged one to work on as a base!

Have you any experience with supercharged LS engines?

#42 Ausbuilt

Ausbuilt

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:05 PM

I could spare you the space at my place (time dependent of course) but I'm just near J12 on the M1

i'm in SW1, i was hoping for something in London, but.... at the current rate J12 might be the closest! LOL Not sure which is closer- surrey or J12.. better get googlemaps out...

I would indeed be interested in converting a VX. I'm on the look out for a damaged one to work on as a base!

yes- had a centrifugal blower on an LS-1
http://www.capa.com.au/kits_holden.htm

I purchased the kit,and installed it myself (nothing major, I built a cobra kit car when i was 19).

IF you're still intrested and have the room, as I'm using a GM transmission etc, its closer to the VX in conversion parts (also lotus europa by the way, is a VX with a different body/interior) I'll be making more than one set of parts so, you'd be welcome to a set, and I'd be happy to install in your car as well (with your help!)

#43 carpmart

carpmart

• Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Superlite racing which I compete in, carp fishing, performance cars, football

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:51 AM

yes- had a centrifugal blower on an LS-1
http://www.capa.com.au/kits_holden.htm

I purchased the kit,and installed it myself (nothing major, I built a cobra kit car when i was 19).

IF you're still intrested and have the room, as I'm using a GM transmission etc, its closer to the VX in conversion parts (also lotus europa by the way, is a VX with a different body/interior) I'll be making more than one set of parts so, you'd be welcome to a set, and I'd be happy to install in your car as well (with your help!)

OK - this all sounds fine in principle

Lets meet up to check that your happy working with me and visa versa.

Where do you work?

PM me a number and we can have a chat!

#44 Ausbuilt

Ausbuilt

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:40 PM

[/quote] OK - this all sounds fine in principle Lets meet up to check that your happy working with me and visa versa. Where do you work? PM me a number and we can have a chat! [/quote] you have mail..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users