• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 Zoobeef

Zoobeef

Joes bedroom assistant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

Mark meet Aimy...Aimy this is Mark. You both have nobles in common. I look forward to my wedding invite and free bar.

Haha, first date being the big breakfast meet in Malton on Sunday :P

#22 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

Haha I forgot about the Malton meet ;) lets hope it doesn't rain

#23 Rickwoo118

Rickwoo118

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

Hi there, don't recall seeing a couple on here before.

Some couples actually met & got married on here! :)

Il have to look harder then lol

Feel for us guys, kinda slim pickings ;)

Maybe we should start a singles section up on here :lol:

d

Aimy, you can't be single with a flash car like that can you?

Edited by Rickwoo118, 09 October 2012 - 11:31 AM.

#24 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

Thanks for the awesome replies and warm welcomes guys, the rx is up forsale now as well. We are looking for an na for fuel and everyday use ability and in long term maybe sc

#25 dw1

dw1

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Welcome! :) Be prepared for the car's idiosyncrasies and you'll love it.

#26 Rickwoo118

Rickwoo118

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

Welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for. I am like you and have a long list of fast cars that I have owned. I searched for a long time and eventually bought mine from the lotus dealer in Leicester. If you get one I hope to see you driving it about in it around Leicester.

another leicester member ? Where not met before have we ?

No, not met before. Had the VX for 5 months. Look forward to getting on some meets. Not sure if there are many other VX owners from Leicester? I am from Rutland water.

at least another 5 of us in and around leicester but if you live Rutland water might be an option to come over your way on a dry day ?or there is generally the midlands meet on the first Sunday of each month over Warwick way just a pub meet have a chat a drink and food if you want
Sometimes a good turnout but like always really depends if its nice weather or British weather 😃

Will take you up on this sometime. Rutland water meet would also be good as we could get the Peterborough lot to meet us there as well if they are up for it. Nice pubs too in Rutland.

#27 spuk87

spuk87

Ex-owner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts
  • Interests:Cars, technology, drones, cycling

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Thanks for the awesome replies and warm welcomes guys, the rx is up forsale now as well. We are looking for an na for fuel and everyday use ability and in long term maybe sc

Welcome to the forum. Just to point out though, the turbo is just as fuel efficient as the NA and in fact is technically more 'luxurious' (lol) thanks to optional central locking and leather interior, and more sound proofing! So for a daily drive IMO the turbo is better.

#28 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

Thanks for all the input guys we are going to look at a turbo one tonight :-)

#29 green_machineGC

green_machineGC

• PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Motorsport, Usual Stuff

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Welcome!!! Think everybody on this forum is Car Mad so you should fit in well lol

#30 deano01

deano01

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • Interests:Playing with chainsaws and other power tools, Films, rallying, fishing, Vx

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Thanks for all the input guys we are going to look at a turbo one tonight :-)

Hi peeps and welcome chinky chinky Hope tonight went well.
Hope to see you around. :)

#31 deano01

deano01

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • Interests:Playing with chainsaws and other power tools, Films, rallying, fishing, Vx

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

Welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for. I am like you and have a long list of fast cars that I have owned. I searched for a long time and eventually bought mine from the lotus dealer in Leicester. If you get one I hope to see you driving it about in it around Leicester.

No, not met before. Had the VX for 5 months. Look forward to getting on some meets. Not sure if there are many other VX owners from Leicester? I am from Rutland water.

at least another 5 of us in and around leicester but if you live Rutland water might be an option to come over your way on a dry day ?or there is generally the midlands meet on the first Sunday of each month over Warwick way just a pub meet have a chat a drink and food if you want
Sometimes a good turnout but like always really depends if its nice weather or British weather ��

Will take you up on this sometime. Rutland water meet would also be good as we could get the Peterborough lot to meet us there as well if they are up for it. Nice pubs too in Rutland.

Hi Rickwoo118, i think i may of spotted you driving through Ketton about five weeks ago. Reg hn05xxy? Welcome chinky chinky

#32 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

We didn't buy but looking at a red na one on sat

#33 Rickwoo118

Rickwoo118

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

at least another 5 of us in and around leicester but if you live Rutland rwater might be an option to come over your way on a dry day ?or there is generally the midlands meet on the first Sunday of each month over Warwick way just a pub meet have a chat a drink and food if you want
Sometimes a good turnout but like always really depends if its nice weather or British weather ��

Hi Rickwoo118, i think i may of spotted you driving through Ketton about five weeks ago. Reg hn05xxy? Welcome chinky chinky

Yes that would be me. First time I have been spotted. What was you in?

Edited by Rickwoo118, 11 October 2012 - 11:44 AM.

#34 smiley

smiley

Thetan level 15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,427 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Are you switching from tubby to NA because they are close buy for sale, or is it just the color?

(best advice is to set yourself to travel to find a nice one, and to ask if someone local will come with you, if you're not 100% sure about a car.
Some have eagle eyes on here, and can spot something off by extremely tiny details, just with a few foto's)

#35 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Are you switching from tubby to NA because they are close buy for sale, or is it just the color?

(best advice is to set yourself to travel to find a nice one, and to ask if someone local will come with you, if you're not 100% sure about a car.
Some have eagle eyes on here, and can spot something off by extremely tiny details, just with a few foto's)

The one we went to look at was the artic white car d turbo was for sale month or so ago. But there is an na one local who is a member on here we wanted to look at anyway with a few good choice mods ie pro race alloys Gaz coulover and 2ublar exhaust, it's not a case of traveling, agreed to look at it on sat and didn't want to mess anyone around on sat hence going last night to look

#36 deano01

deano01

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

at least another 5 of us in and around leicester but if you live Rutland rwater might be an option to come over your way on a dry day ?or there is generally the midlands meet on the first Sunday of each month over Warwick way just a pub meet have a chat a drink and food if you want

Yes that would be me. First time I have been spotted. What was you in?

A 380 hp . . . . . . . . . . . tractor. lol

#37 deano01

deano01

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

The one we went to look at was the artic white car d turbo was for sale month or so ago. But there is an na one local who is a member on here we wanted to look at anyway with a few good choice mods ie pro race alloys Gaz coulover and 2ublar exhaust, it's not a case of traveling, agreed to look at it on sat and didn't want to mess anyone around on sat hence going last night to look

If its a red na your after i could be tempted to sell mine ;)

#38 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
  • Interests:cars
    motorsport especially BTCC
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

now deans is a clean well looked after NA
What you going to do dean if you sell it ? Not a lard arse tubby ?

#39 deano01

deano01

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

now deans is a clean well looked after NA
What you going to do dean if you sell it ? Not a lard arse tubby ?

I might... ;)

#40 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Sent you quick pm deano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users