Hello From A Car Mad Couple

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

We are now proud new parents of a new baby :D Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350202936.883006.jpg   128.19KB   2 downloads

#62 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,177 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

Excellent! Welcome to our world.

#63 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
  • Interests:cars
    motorsport especially BTCC
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

Nice want to meet up A few of the leicester lot look like being out for a few hours after lunch looks a nice day

#64 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

Welcome to the mad house!!! :D Looks very nice :) Get some more photo's up, and midlands meet Nov 4th thumbsup

#65 rob999

rob999

Cat in a Hat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts
  • Interests:Footy, Tennis, Fire.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

Congrats :)

#66 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

Chris been speaking to deano. UnfortunAly I am at work today so we are unable to but we would love to and some point soon. Seen your car few weeks back chris towards pork pie, we were either in our white rx7 or grey sapphire cosworth

#67 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

That would be me then surprised I didn't see the cosworth usually notice them as they are about as rare as a Vx in these parts hope to catch up soon But work is no excuse to miss the last bright day we will have 😃

#68 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

Haha I wish it was an excuse I tell yeah but yes def catch up soon

#69 deano01

deano01

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • Interests:Playing with chainsaws and other power tools, Films, rallying, fishing, Vx

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

Congratulations on your purchase, a rab red looks so :wub: in the sun. Hope to catch up some time. May be next weekend if the weather holds out ;)

#70 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

Yeah let's hope so deano

#71 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

I see you have started the paint spraying aready and upgraded the windscreen surround...now just finish the rest of the car :happy: Enjoy....HH

#72 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

I see you have started the paint spraying aready and upgraded the windscreen surround...now just finish the rest of the car :happy:

Enjoy....HH

Not touched it yet well have took Vauxhall bsdge off the back I did that 10 mins after got it home. Will be doing window surrond and grill as soon as I get 5 mins

#73 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

I see you have started the paint spraying aready and upgraded the windscreen surround...now just finish the rest of the car :happy:

Enjoy....HH

Not touched it yet well have took Vauxhall bsdge off the back I did that 10 mins after got it home. Will be doing window surrond and grill as soon as I get 5 mins

Noooo...the window surround looks lovely in Silver...just finish the rest of the car in silver ....

....as for the badges..leave them on...no one beleives its a Vauxhalll anyway cos its not a Lotus!!!

HH

#74 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

Enjoy....HH

why take the badge off ? It's a vauxhall and always will be I think the rear clam looks kinda bear without the badge but your car your choice just please don't be a knob and stick lotus of Ferrari badges on 😀

Edited by christhegasman, 15 October 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#75 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Enjoy....HH

why take the badge off ? It's a vauxhall and always will be I think the rear clam looks kinda bear without the badge but your car your choice just please don't be a knob and stick lotus of Ferrari badges on 😀

Haha no Chris I certainly won't be doing that. I just don't like the massive centre badge hence I removed it. Same as I prefer the window black. But we all have different tastes world would be boring if we didn't

#76 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Enjoy....HH

Haha no Chris I certainly won't be doing that. I just don't like the massive centre badge hence I removed it. Same as I prefer the window black. But we all have different tastes world would be boring if we didn't

i think the black surround looks great if it goes with the car and yours will as the wheels are black and I guess the v is going the same
I wouldn't recommend spraying the surround as ii have seen the paint cracking due to temperature or flexing most on here go for a vinyl wrap
Hope to meet up soon

Edited by christhegasman, 15 October 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#77 Sarah_Casper

Sarah_Casper

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

I was going to wrap the window screen surrond satin black and spray the v gloss black. I wanted to keep a black a red theme

#78 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

I was going to wrap the window screen surrond satin black and spray the v gloss black. I wanted to keep a black a red theme

red and black looks good just the filler surround to think about ?

#79 Taz6622

Taz6622

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hi Chris if you meet up this weekend I will not be there as I am away. If we make it the week after then I will be there

#80 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Hi Chris if you meet up this weekend I will not be there as I am away. If we make it the week after then I will be there

understood all really depends on the weather

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users