20 replies to this topic

#21 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,159 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

You're very gracious!

Thank you. I was/am all forgiving as i think it was my responsibility to look after my beloved vx and it was my failing not my ex's (i was crying inside through the smiles and attempted sincerity of reassurance that it was ok though).

One scuff would elicit my special 'death stare' (perfected over many years and reserved only for matters of great import), a second scuff would be a potentially marriage-limiting event!

Lol re- 'death stare'...i've received my share of those in the past, diminishing my nine lives.

I've always paid particular attention to care in the cabin, even after 10 years of ownership the seat bolsters are still 'as new'. I will be a lot happier once i get the dash plate replaced.

I bought a brand new, unused dash plate from forum member Chacha (he only has the large ones though) here:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item460996a57e

I'll keep the old one though - just in case!

Oh thank you very much for the pointer. I have made a verbal agreement to purchase other plates but should they not be in as good a condition as i require (at which point i will store them away ''just in case''), i have a back-up plan with the link. Thank you very much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hardtop, GiGo, Jonnyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users