Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

Me three, when they turn up!

#462 Chris P Duck

Chris P Duck

I can change this?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:14 PM

Just had an update from Scott! :D Firstly he sends his apologise and appreciates those last few who have been patiently waiting :( He's collecting another batch hopefully tomorrow (Thursday latest). He will be dropping off the LAST few odds and ends off too. Therefore more dispatches later this week and the LAST FINAL batch will be collected and dispatched before the end of the month! :D

Do you know/can you find out who's in the batch hopefully dispatched tomorrow and who will be in the final batch?

#463 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:22 PM

Just had an update from Scott! :D Firstly he sends his apologise and appreciates those last few who have been patiently waiting :( He's collecting another batch hopefully tomorrow (Thursday latest). He will be dropping off the LAST few odds and ends off too. Therefore more dispatches later this week and the LAST FINAL batch will be collected and dispatched before the end of the month! :D

Do you know/can you find out who's in the batch hopefully dispatched tomorrow and who will be in the final batch?

Yeah no problem, I've asked. He's usually pretty good and sends me a list of dispatches. I'll keep you posted.

#464 Chris P Duck

Chris P Duck

I can change this?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

👍

#465 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

A few dispatches today: Tink Chinodms Steviedubya More being packed tonight and going out tomorrow! :D

#466 Stevie Dubyah

Stevie Dubyah

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:Invasive Operations

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:21 PM

A few dispatches today: Tink Chinodms Steviedubya More being packed tonight and going out tomorrow! :D

'Kin aye! Thank you.

#467 chinodms

chinodms

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:07 AM

Yeah! Thanks!

#468 rhoran00

rhoran00

• Pip
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:06 PM

Has anyone tried fitting their turbo ears yet? I'd checked mine when they arrived and there were a few blemishes/runs in the lacquer, but one end was worse than the other. I assumed that the worse end was the bottom, but it appears it's the top on both sides. If needs be I can probably flat and 're-lacquer myself, but just interested to know if I've got a dodgy pair, or "that's how they all are sir"!

#469 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

Has anyone tried fitting their turbo ears yet? I'd checked mine when they arrived and there were a few blemishes/runs in the lacquer, but one end was worse than the other. I assumed that the worse end was the bottom, but it appears it's the top on both sides. If needs be I can probably flat and 're-lacquer myself, but just interested to know if I've got a dodgy pair, or "that's how they all are sir"!

I've not received mine yet. Can you PM me a picture and I'll forward to Scott at UC. If they need to be re lacquered we can sort that for you.

#470 Stevie Dubyah

Stevie Dubyah

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:Invasive Operations

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:17 PM

I have my wheel surround and dash ends. Fitted on Saturday. My VX's interior is the cat's fekkin' arse. Thank you so much for arranging!

#471 Chris P Duck

Chris P Duck

I can change this?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

And still a distinct lack of pics

#472 anz3001

anz3001

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

I'm not sure if there are others, nor do I wish to start a frenzy but myself and Graeme reported similar. I tried to take pictures to send to Scott but they were too hard to capture on a phone camera.

#473 rhoran00

rhoran00

• Pip
  • 224 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:24 PM

I'm not sure if there are others, nor do I wish to start a frenzy but myself and Graeme reported similar. I tried to take pictures to send to Scott but they were too hard to capture on a phone camera.
While the pics are small, you can make out the blemishes at the edge - is this what you've got?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you say, I'm not wanting to start a frenzy either, but it should be capable of sorting it out easy enough?

#474 anz3001

anz3001

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:28 PM

No, mines nowhere near as bad as that tbh

#475 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:45 PM

While the pics are small, you can make out the blemishes at the edge - is this what you've got? As you say, I'm not wanting to start a frenzy either, but it should be capable of sorting it out easy enough?

There was a batch where the lacquer applied by the bodyshop was substandard. They are generally that minor that they were missed by UC when being packed and dispatched, otherwise would not have been sent. If there are any issues with any of the parts drop me a PM with pictures and we'll get it sorted for you. On the whole this has only affected a select few, so need not worry too much and apologise for those that have been inconvenienced.

#476 oakmere

oakmere

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:19 PM

Lacquer was not great on my parts quite a lot of pin holes. The worst parts are the door pull surrounds but due to there location it will not be seen. If I was UC I would be having a word with the body shop at these issues are just a lack of care and attention. My dash plates are much better so I don't require any parts returning.

#477 Chris P Duck

Chris P Duck

I can change this?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

More being packed tonight and going out tomorrow! :D

As I've not recieved anything I guess I wasn't in the 2nd half of this batch either. Any news on when the final batch is being sent?

#478 Bart

Bart

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:52 AM

More being packed tonight and going out tomorrow! :D

As I've not recieved anything I guess I wasn't in the 2nd half of this batch either.

Same for me, nearly five months now since order and payment...

#479 thejoaoserra

thejoaoserra

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:33 AM

Yes, it's been a lot of time since we've paid and still got nothing...

#480 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:08 PM

Lacquer was not great on my parts quite a lot of pin holes. The worst parts are the door pull surrounds but due to there location it will not be seen. If I was UC I would be having a word with the body shop at these issues are just a lack of care and attention. My dash plates are much better so I don't require any parts returning.

Yes your right, UCs work is good it seems to be one batch wasn't up to standard and the bodyshop rushed it. Those effected are having their parts sorted. UC have since switched bodyshops, if there are any issues PM me and it will be dealt with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users