Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:58 PM

More the direct linking to pirate sizzle :lol:

#24 smiley

smiley

Thetan level 15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,427 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:18 PM

We had quite some courtcases on this in Holland, so I am genuinely interested to know.

Is the use of a hyperlink legal in the UK?

Is specifically linking to another location on the internet, of which content is beyond your control and a dispute between the actual content hoster and the law, illegal in the UK?

#25 slindborg

slindborg

The Bishop of Stortford

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,602 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 08:03 PM

Tbh I don't really care, it's more that pops will :lol: I have removed the direct links to copyright infringed material from a different site as its in the rulezzzz there

#26 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
  • Interests:cars
    motorsport especially BTCC
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:44 PM

For those not into torrents http://putlockers.ch...-putlocker.html  

had a look at this site and I was asked to start an account and give all my credit card details Is this a genuine site ? What else do they have

#27 -Dab-of-Oppo-

-Dab-of-Oppo-

Cuntpuffin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,646 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:02 PM

Is this a genuine question? 😂 They'll have nearly everything your heart desires but the whole purpose of that type of site is that you don't pay for anything so I would not even be contemplating entering any details. There have been a dozen reposts of it on Youtube that are currently surviving incase you want to watch it from within a fluffy safe environment.

#28 christhegasman

christhegasman

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,316 posts
  • Interests:cars
    motorsport especially BTCC
    rugby
    eating out
    keeping fit

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:34 PM

Is this a genuine question? 😂 They'll have nearly everything your heart desires but the whole purpose of that type of site is that you don't pay for anything so I would not even be contemplating entering any details. There have been a dozen reposts of it on Youtube that are currently surviving incase you want to watch it from within a fluffy safe environment.

Not sure what this answer is supposed to prove mate the YouTube link is now dead my question was based around the sense in adding all my details on a so called free site which I didn't want to do

Edited by christhegasman, 21 November 2016 - 04:50 PM.

#29 furtive

furtive

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:10 PM

Same old contrived and scripted nonsense. [font="Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13.3333px;color:rgb(0,0,0);"]The stuff in the tent I thought was painful to watch and pointless. Like they were trying too hard or were under too much pressure to make it good, making it stilted and wooden.[/font][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13.3333px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);] And the holy trinity piece was lacking in content, almost like they had to do it because they couldn't manage it with TG but didn't have enough time to do it properly[/color]

Having "The American" just smacked of having no no ideas to me. Just rehash an old idea with a new name rather than come up with something a bit different.

Electronic lap time charts complete with whooshy sounds made me feel like I was watching Sky Sports, and not in a good way

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13.3333px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);]Their track looked properly sh*t as well compared to the old TG one[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13.3333px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);]Hopefully it will improve[/color]

#30 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:40 AM

Hopefully it will improve

Well, it didn't in episode 2. Interminably long film from Jordan. Hopefully, episode 1 won't turn out to be the high point.

#31 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:00 PM

must have a spinning contest at the 2017 national meet in the evening

#32 Mangham54

Mangham54

Wannabe....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:56 AM

First episode was tolerable at best. Chris Harris' Holy Trinity episod was far far far better. Think Amazon have paid a fortune for a dead duck

#33 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:38 PM

I liked both episodes of The Grand Tour, the 1st was better and I thought the intro was amazing and was a big fcuk you the beeb with Jezza leaving the building.

The content was good, just like TG of old.  The celebs being killed off was stupid, altho I thought it was amazing when the guy was going to jump from the plane, was proper thinking "fcuk me Amazon have thrown a lot of cash at this sh*t!"  Then they killed them off and then I thought "All that money wasted for nothing" and I really could of done without seeing Carol Voardaman in a short skirt :vomit:

The 2nd episode was good, just taking the p*ss out of Johansenberg.  Shame they didn't do a proper interview with the guy who made the replica of the LeMans car, that thing looked amazing for a home build!

Hopefully episode 3 will be better with better content.  TG of old was getting repetitive and the challenges all very samey which the Grand Tour seems to be doing, which will not win ratings.

#34 Jocke_D

Jocke_D

• PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:07 PM

What actually happened in ep2?

From memory it was:

- AM Vulcan driven by Clarkson with some funny comments (not as cool as Harris drive in the same car in my mind)

- Vulcan driven in a non entertaining way by "the American" (track is no good among other things). Tanner Foust should have gotten that gig (guessing there are some contract stuff with the BBC making that impossible)!

- Stupid stuff in Jordan that had NOTHING to do with cars. Extremely long and boring. If they had incorporated some cool car stuff and kept the Edge of tomorrow stuff to a minimum yes. But this was just rubbish.

- Cool home made car but with to little information and details.

- Again some time wasting with killing a celebrity. The idea of doing something cool with a celebrity from the country they are in could be fun but not this crap!

Was there anything else?

So far, in my mind, the new TG is better than GT. Any news about a new TG season?

#35 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,830 posts
  • Interests:cars, beer, nature

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:12 PM

What are those gay bracelets that Clarkson is wearing?

#36 Captain Vimes

Captain Vimes

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Interests:Motorbikes, VX220, Procrastination

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:17 PM

I nearly gave up after ep2 but I thought ep3 was the best yet. I know its all staged but I the road trip and stupid shenanigans was good TV.

#37 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,830 posts
  • Interests:cars, beer, nature

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

#38 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:17 PM

ep6 best one so far

#39 smiley

smiley

Thetan level 15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,427 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:20 PM

Sounds promissing, as i really like e5.

#40 B1RMA

B1RMA

• Pip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Buying and selling shares large scale, collecting watches and pens, Fender Custom Shop Guitar buyer/seller

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:37 PM

I'm still undecided about this new GT, I still think 90% is badly acted/wooden and so obviously contrived. The Ford GT40 was quite good but nothing anyone who has an interest in cars didn't know already. I do wonder if Amazon despite all its money consider this worth continuing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users