Possible Project

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Jocke_D

Jocke_D

• PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

VW 3.6 VR6 with DSG has been one of my fantasies for some time now :)

#22 Mopeytitan

Mopeytitan

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Motorbikes, well anything mechanical.
    My dogs (love my dogs).
    F1.

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:27 PM

To get the DSG working correctly it is not easy, especially if planning to retain the oem ecu. Adaptor plate and custom shafts apart it would get expensive to mate to the vectra vxr lump Due to too many potential limitations and why I am using the syvec ecu on the RS3 5 pot / dsg conversion I my Renault 5 Gives me everything I want including full control over the dsg, launch control, motorsport traction control, amount of chav pop bangs on down shift, feeds my RT digi dash perfect etc etc Nick the v6 vag options fit and options to mount both ways, I dropped a rs4 v8 in and needed work to fit but nothing too drastic Golf R / dsg would fit but your stuck with 4 pot sound track 5 pot a good for and compromise ;) DG

I'm using an AEM infinity ecu so not keeping the standard ecu. It turns out the late 11 models onwards of insignia vxrs were offered in semi auto with paddle shift although not sure it would be the same as a bag dsg... Is there not an aftermarket dsg controller yet? I already need custom shafts and mounts so that side isn't an issue just want flappy paddles :lol: I'm going to look into the AF40 semi auto.

#23 Bargi

Bargi

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

Nick just buy a Alfa Guilia and be done with it Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

#24 AlfaAversion

AlfaAversion

• Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:55 PM

Lucky enough to drive a few giulias qvs lovely sounds when in race . Or a 4c I've heard they are doing a very good finance deal something like 2k down and 250 a month at the moment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users