Hello All, I Need To Scratch That Vx220 Turbo Itch

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vdub2VX

Vdub2VX

• 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:28 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting me join the group! always wanted a VX220 turbo its been a long time, need to scratch that itch!!

Just missed out on one on Pistonheads, car looked amazing and the guy selling was really helpful, needed to selling my car first so couldn't raise the funds in time.

Please let me know if anyone on here is potentially thinking of selling their VX220 Turbo please message me thanks.

I currently have two cars for sale looking to sell one to raise the funds to get the VX turbo, or a potential PX? 

2013 63 plate VW Golf R cabriolet just under 28K miles 2 previous owners and full service history. Rising Blue pearlescent its currently on Autotrader.

1998 Honda Integra Type R, 62.5k Miles, one previous owner, Championship White currently on SORN, car starts and runs with no issues. (this is my Cherished Baby).      

Thank you again

Andy

#2 ross16i16

ross16i16

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

Not got a turbo fs but is the ITR ukdm or jdm ?

#3 Vdub2VX

Vdub2VX

• 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 10:22 AM

Not got a turbo fs but is the ITR ukdm or jdm ?

Hi Ross,

Car is UK spec totally 100% original and standard except stereo, PM me and I will give you full spec's 

#4 ross16i16

ross16i16

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 12:26 PM

I used to be a Honda man prior to getting the vx220. Had various civic's (an Ed7, an ee9 and also an ek9) and had a crx (ee8) just prior to buying my vx220.

The prices of 90's honda's have gone crazy. Just last week an ek9 with 1.5k miles sold at auction in japan for £57k  :huh:

#5 Vdub2VX

Vdub2VX

• 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 01:23 PM

I used to be a Honda man prior to getting the vx220. Had various civic's (an Ed7, an ee9 and also an ek9) and had a crx (ee8) just prior to buying my vx220.

The prices of 90's honda's have gone crazy. Just last week an ek9 with 1.5k miles sold at auction in japan for £57k  :huh:

I do like my Honda's too they tend to be quite bullet proof, been through quite a few Honda's the current ITR is my second as I regretted so much selling the first one had to get other another. Is there any one in the forum who has a Honda powered VX's on here?

£57k for a EK9 is crazy????   

#6 ross16i16

ross16i16

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 01:50 PM

Build thread here for a k24 honda powered vx = http://www.vx220.org...ered-speedster/

If the ek9 that sold for £57k is being imported to the uk then its a £80k OTR car.........bat sh*t crazy money  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users