Pvd Car

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#181 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 12 November 2004 - 11:42 AM

WD, put yourself in JJ's position. Million pound home, Roller, swimming pool and an orange wife. Would you want to risk all that for a sordid one night stand with us?

#182 WoodenDummy

WoodenDummy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 11:46 AM

...if you treated me like a lady Jim.

#183 Camcar69

Camcar69

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 04:53 PM

WD, put yourself in JJ's position. Million pound home, Roller, swimming pool and an orange wife. Would you want to risk all that for a sordid one night stand with us?

inspirational

#184 Whiteboy

Whiteboy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,950 posts
  • Interests:F1, track days, cars ,cars and cars.

Posted 12 November 2004 - 05:17 PM

...if you treated me like a lady Jim.

thumbsup :lol: :lol:

#185 jon jon

jon jon

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 11:14 PM

:saw: BEEN LOOKING TODAY AT ALL THE COMMENTS I THINK YOU LOT OR SOME HAVE LOST THE PLOT HOW DO YOU KNOW I MAY BE JIM HHHHHHHHHHHHH OR TURBO PLUM OR JUST A BIG SANTA COME EARLY OR MY SALES CHARM IS NOT WORKING STILL LOOKING FOR GOOD HOME FOR MY 220 VX NA BUY IT AND I WILL FADE AWAY BACK YO SELLING BANGERS IE SPEEDO NOT WORKING MOT LOST HISTORY LOST WHITE LINE WARRANTY GIVEN AS SOON AS YOU DRIVE OVER IT ON THE ROAD THE END Q KEEP IT UP IF IT TURNS YOU ON BYE BYE NOW IM JJ YOU MUST LOVE ME

#186 Gedi

Gedi

404 Not Found

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2004 - 12:09 AM

I can't make head nor tail of your posts. Were you too busy practicing your impeccable sales techniques as a kid to bother with school? I've got a buzz word ............ punctuation! :unsure:

#187 nakajima

nakajima

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 01:10 AM

this thread is cracking :D JJ sounds like a wind up, either that or a complete southern Nonse who looks and sounds like"the Gaffa" with his old Jag and parking fines on the back seats. i dont mean to offend people of southern lodgings but this guy seems like a classic Mincer to me, used to live in NW London and a lot of folks i met i just wanted to rip there eyes out for being such c0cks, bragging about where they live and how they were head hunted this week!. cant stand that kinda talk...... normally have a Mrs looking like Joan Rivers at home anyway and an unpaid subscription to Razzle. hope the car isnt a Lemon anyway Katie. funny if this was a wind up, JJ yr a c0ck if its not BYE BYE CLAP CLAP WHERES HE GONE???? THERE HE IS!!!! WHOS A CLEVER BOY THEN

#188 jon jon

jon jon

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 05:02 PM

HI NEW MEMBER WHAT NO CAR I KNOW A SOUTHERN TWIT WITH ONE TO SELL ,,,,,, ....... .///// [[[[ ;;;'''''' ;;;;;;help what are all the buttons o no my type has shrunk i knew it it is cracking me up COR I THOUGHT I WAS GOING MAD FOR SECOND Bye,Bye.

#189 WoodenDummy

WoodenDummy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 07:02 PM

Not holding down the shift key doesn't make it any easier to understand what the hell you're posting.

#190 nakajima

nakajima

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 10:09 PM

poof

#191 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 15 November 2004 - 07:48 AM

Bye,Bye.

Fantastic start JJ. Got that Caps lock sussed and got some punctuation going. Now all you need to do is work out is how to put those little squiggly buggers in the right place.

#192 WoodenDummy

WoodenDummy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:37 AM

...got some punctuation going.

...sort of.

#193 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:41 AM

Come on WD, cut the Maestro some slack. Sure the commas are in the wrong place and I dread the moment he finds the apostrophe but it is a start and I think we should support JJ in his quest for personal betterment.

#194 the_bollix

the_bollix

• PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 08:09 PM

This looks like it's back on Autotrader. Not such a good deal afterall? :(

#195 WoodenDummy

WoodenDummy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 09:17 PM