• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#1041 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,159 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:52 AM

I am bord so thought I would bump to share my boredom :) Several things are currently perplexing me though, so maybe some of you can help :lol: :P

Is it just me, or does everyone hate the dentist?

I don't mind the dentist at all, just as well really as I have 3 bridges and 2 Crowns and numerous fillings. I nearly fell aslep in the chair once after going to the dentist straight from a night shift.

Snowwhite..meet ian. He likes dentists/pain *jean can be heard laughing in the back ground saying ''that is news to me! the big woose* :lol: (no disrespect intended ian :grouphug: ) :) .

#1042 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

So here we are again :rolleyes: . Saturday night, beautiful weather, light until 10'ish and i'm not vx-ing :rolleyes: . Oh well..might as well spend my night posting drivel again (no change there then). Has anyone got anything nice planned? :unsure:

#1043 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

[12 guests, 17 members, 1 anonymous members ] :tumble: [/quiet night]...gosh, times are slow. It must be summer or something :rolleyes: .

#1044 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

Currently, i am treating myself to a bit of interweb brum-brum motorsport B) :) .

#1045 m4t7y

m4t7y

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:30 PM

i'm not vx-ing

Me neither! Hope you have had a better day than me! I have been Working on the VX instead of driving it thumbsdown

Bed now to watch a DVD

#1046 mandarinvx

mandarinvx

King of First Replies

• 12,621 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:31 PM

I'm sipping on Gin (Bombay Sapphire :P) - inspired by this thread :)

#1047 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:41 PM

i'm not vx-ing

Me neither! Hope you have had a better day than me! I have been Working on the VX instead of driving it thumbsdown

Bed now to watch a DVD

My day has been full of the normal stresses associated with business, which does nothing more than solve one problem by creating a dozen others at the moment and is not at all satisfying. Unlike getting your hands dirty in a labour of love Imnotworthy .

I hope she's on the road rallly soon thumbsup .

Have a good restful night watching your dvd (bet you fall asleep half way through..lol) and a good sleep (hopefully after the dvd ;) )

#1048 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:43 PM

I'm sipping on Gin (Bombay Sapphire :P ) - inspired by this thread :)

B) ...then 'cheers' are in order chinky chinky .

Have a good :drink: one (or two/three/four/etc etc) :) .

#1049 Nomoreskirts

Nomoreskirts

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

I am eating a Cadbury's chocolate trifle, they are sooooooooooooooo scrummy :D I am a tired bunny after having a very busy week at work and today I have been to Kensington Palace with my friend to see The Last Debutantes exhibition. I have seen lots of beautiful dresses and have learnt how to curtsey, waltz, tie a proper bow tie and walk in a straight line with a large book on my head - obviously not all at the same time, that would be silly :rolleyes: What I should be doing is packing ready for my house move next week but will make a start tomorrow, maybe.......!

#1050 G-Bob

G-Bob

Embarrassing VX's in an MX5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,256 posts
  • Interests:Silver VX Bashing!

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:00 PM

I'm sipping on Gin (Bombay Sapphire :P) - inspired by this thread :)

I'm back on the beer! :drink:

The father-in-law always forces me to drink and it'd be rude not to!

#1051 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:03 PM

I am eating a Cadbury's chocolate trifle, they are sooooooooooooooo scrummy :D
I am a tired bunny after having a very busy week at work and today I have been to Kensington Palace with my friend to see The Last Debutantes exhibition.
I have seen lots of beautiful dresses and have learnt how to curtsey, waltz, tie a proper bow tie and walk in a straight line with a large book on my head - obviously not all at the same time, that would be silly :rolleyes:
What I should be doing is packing ready for my house move next week but will make a start tomorrow, maybe.......!

That sounds like a perfect day (..for a lady that is, wouldn't quite suit me lol). I'm not sure how stuffing your face with trifle after quite fits into such a refined day but i bet you've done it with grace and elegance ;) :lol: .

...Lady Nomoreskirts it is then Imnotworthy ... :D .

#1052 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

..i know it's not big, not clever and not to be recommended but me and my big bottle of red labelled, triple distilled premium smirnoff vodka are getting to know eachother again tonight. It's been a long time that it's been sitting at the back of the cupboard unattended and even longer that we've been estranged but tonight that changes :drink: How has everyone else's day/night been? :unsure: :grouphug:

Edited by iceman, 06 February 2010 - 07:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users