8076 replies to this topic

#7561 KurtVerbose

KurtVerbose

His Serene Highness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Interests:Big baps.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

Having to wedge the bed in my hotel room against the wall to stop it sliding away when leaning against the headboard.

Posted Image

#7562 Stevie Dubyah

Stevie Dubyah

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:Invasive Operations

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:16 PM

Having to wedge the bed in my hotel room against the wall to stop it sliding away when leaning against the headboard.

Posted Image

Ingenious. But it does raise a few questions:

Given that your shirt, socks and underpants are plainly visible in shot, what were you wearing when you took this picture?

What are you doing leaning against the headboard and jerking so violently that the bed is bumping its way towards the opposing wall?
Does that explain the crusty, discarded sock, stuck firmly to the floor, under the table?

By wedging the footstool against the cabinet in that manner, do you not run the very real risk of toppling over it on your 2am pee-run?

Is there anyone on the forum, who actually wants to know the answer to these questions? Possibly not.

#7563 KurtVerbose

KurtVerbose

His Serene Highness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Interests:Big baps.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

All perfectly innocently explained. The red pants you see are my swimming trunks drying on the lamp because there isn't enough space in the bathroom. I'm dressed for bed, so am wearing my nighty. I'm currently in Thailand, and it was the lady boy doing the jerking. The crusty disguarded sock is actually a fresh pair. When I got out of bed in the morning, I used the other side of the bed so I didn't have to climb over the foot stool. Fortunately I'm not so incontinent that I have to go in the middle of the night. Very careful analysis you've done there. I'm glad I remembered to hide the anal lube before taking that picture.

#7564 Zoobeef

Zoobeef

Joes bedroom assistant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:53 PM

I've done exactly the same thing in a hotel before. fcuking annoying!

#7565 rob999

rob999

Cat in a Hat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts
  • Interests:Footy, Tennis, Fire.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:10 AM

I think you need to read up a little more about our new conditions sir. No retirement at 55 and the pensions arent what they used to be. Thats the NFPS for you. Yes Im sure there are worse pensions out there in the private sector but people forget how high our monthly contributions are. I dont mind people disagreeing but at least get the basic information right 😑

Poor Rob, you must know by now that people don't like letting the facts get in the way of a good whinge on here!

Do firemen still do 4 days on + 4 days off, sometimes with a 2nd job, or have they cracked down on that nowadays?

In Essex we still do 4 on 4 off. Other counties operate a variety of days/hour shift patterns.

They still allow a second job and they did ask their employees to declare if they do have one.

#7566 Ormes

Ormes

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:36 AM

All of this constant crap about discrimination and inequality from the 'chip on the shoulder' brigade... does my fcuking head in.  We know that statistics can be twisted to make any portion of society appear discriminated against, but we also know that we don't live in the 1970's, or in the USA.  People need to stop using discrimination as an excuse for their own poor life choices.

Does real discrimination still exist?, yes of course it does, and it needs to be tackled... but unfortunately, you can't see it, and tackle it, due to this big smoke screen of shoulders and chips!

:)

#7567 ChrisS1

ChrisS1

Club OEM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,360 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

When the kids get out of the bath and you go to pick up the playmobile man bobbing around with his full head of brown hair only to find out it's actually a nugget of turd.

#7568 SteveA

SteveA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:44 AM

All of this constant crap about discrimination and inequality from the 'chip on the shoulder' brigade... does my fcuking head in.  We know that statistics can be twisted to make any portion of society appear discriminated against, but we also know that we don't live in the 1970's, or in the USA.  People need to stop using discrimination as an excuse for their own poor life choices.

Does real discrimination still exist?, yes of course it does, and it needs to be tackled... but unfortunately, you can't see it, and tackle it, due to this big smoke screen of shoulders and chips!

Spoken like a true white middle class male :lol:

#7569 Ormes

Ormes

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:25 AM

Spoken like a true white middle class male :lol:

You missed:  Straight, employed, and of no religion... apparently the ONLY demographic that has absolutely no reason to feel descriminated against!  ;)  

#7570 SteveA

SteveA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:46 AM

Able bodied too :)

#7571 Ormes

Ormes

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:15 AM

Able bodied too :)

On a serious note though Steve, mental and physical disability didn't come into my slighly tongue in cheek post... one section of society that have a right to feel let down :(

thumbsup  

#7572 C8RKH

C8RKH

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:35 PM

Abled bodied. White. British. Working or middle class. Male. Actually work for a living and usually hard and with long hours.  Pay all your taxes. Claim nothing. Generally being a quiet, just getting on with it, good citizen.

The most hated and vilified group in the UK.

But then, like everyone else, I am obviously biased to what ever little designation, nomenclature, group or label the rest of society wants to put on me.

What really got on tits. This. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk...national-anthem

If you have a problem with our past, that none of us alive had anything to do with then just fook off and go live anywhere else where you feel better off / more welcomed.  The UK is currently one of the most tolerant places in the world to live. One of the safest. And one that has a superb safety net of welfare and health care.  Is it perfect. No. But is it good. Yes.  Sick of people talking the UK down and complaining about stuff like this. I mean, do I spit on a Scandinavian countries flag because years ago their vikings came over here raping, pilaging, killing and screaming -basically living the GTA high life?  No I don't.  Do I expect every Scandinavian I meet to apologise for that Brutish behaviour? No.  What about the Romans? Do we hold Italy and the Italians to account? How about the French who succeeded or the Spanish and Germans who failed every time. Do we hold them to account?  No.

So why do people insist on holding our country to account hundreds of years later.  Enough.....!  

God I do love a good rant.....

#7573 SteveA

SteveA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

The BBC article is clearly in response to whats happening in the NFL at the moment but that is a protest about a current issue and nothing* to do with eons of history.

* It could be argued that a hangover from slavery is the fear of blacks and this state of fear is what causes law enforcement to use extreme force against that race in particular.

#7574 turbobob

turbobob

2/3rds of a Queen

• 13,833 posts
  • Interests:Football - support Derby County
    Photography
    CARS!!
    Computers (oh no not another nerd....)
    Travelling

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:45 AM

The BBC article is clearly in response to whats happening in the NFL at the moment but that is a protest about a current issue and nothing* to do with eons of history.

* It could be argued that a hangover from slavery is the fear of blacks and this state of fear is what causes law enforcement to use extreme force against that race in particular.

I think the press are a significant factor in drawing attention to certain race related matters. Some race related issues get significant publicity, which if anything exacerbates the matter. It's not often you hear of black / Asian / Muslim / other race related matters against white people. 

#7575 C8RKH

C8RKH

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:03 AM

I think the press are a significant factor in drawing attention to certain race related matters. Some race related issues get significant publicity, which if anything exacerbates the matter. It's not often you hear of black / Asian / Muslim / other race related matters against white people. 

Very true, and if you look at the sex scandals in Rochdale etc the authorities and the press tried to keep it quiet for fear of the racism card being played.

Would be nice to get to a place where we all, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexuality etc. able to feel that we were treated equally in the eyes of the law etc.

Better get back to my sleep and dreams....

#7576 SteveA

SteveA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:11 AM

I remember reading an article about a white male who killed a black male with an axe and the courts were trying to find out if the attack was racially motivated because if it was there would be much harsher sentencing. For fucks sake he killed a man with an axe! Who cares why he did it, surely murder should be the thing that qualifies him for sentencing. As far as I am concerned he should serve the biggest term regardless of motive.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ide/4477156.stm

Edited by SteveA, 17 October 2017 - 10:13 AM.

#7577 Jetpilot

Jetpilot

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:43 AM

You only have to witness the "disgust" and racially branded recent Dove advert, i wonder if it would be deemed racist if the white woman removed her t shirt to become black, i doubt anyone would bat an eyelid.

And the biggest irony, the mobo awards (music of black origin), try setting up a mowo awards and see what happens :)

#7578 SteveA

SteveA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:10 PM

You only have to witness the "disgust" and racially branded recent Dove advert, i wonder if it would be deemed racist if the white woman removed her t shirt to become black, i doubt anyone would bat an eyelid.

Literally 2 seconds after the black woman turns white, she turns Asian.

#7579 turbobob

turbobob

2/3rds of a Queen

• 13,833 posts
  • Interests:Football - support Derby County
    Photography
    CARS!!
    Computers (oh no not another nerd....)
    Travelling

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:33 PM

And the biggest irony, the mobo awards (music of black origin), try setting up a mowo awards and see what happens :)

I have thought that same thought. Same with the publicity surrounding execs making sure they appoint non white people to ensure they are seen to be acting ethnically correct. Surely the right person for the right job? I think I read recently talk about the next James Bond should be black? The next Doctor Who should be a woman (which it now is incidentally).

#7580 Jetpilot

Jetpilot

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:51 PM

Yep, same as last year when Will Smiths wife complained that no one black had won the oscar for best actor, maybe they are just sh*t?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users