• Please log in to reply
8076 replies to this topic

#61 SSH1

SSH1

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:34 PM

People who can't seem to manage to close their mouths whilst eating. Sitting there smacking their greedy fat chops whilst gorging themselves. I don't want to hear you eating porky! :9mm:

#62 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:37 PM

The sound of people eating is the most vile sound in the world. With some it is the sound of nails down a blackboard or knives being sharpened. For me it is the sound of someone chewing. Absolutely, unspeakably vile. Floyd fans will understand why I can never listen to the last track on Atom Heart Mother.

#63 karlos

karlos

• PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Cars, girls, beer, curries.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:46 PM

people that talk just to hear the sound of their own voice, not having anything remotley interesting to say- my boss People that think they know about a certain topic but are blagging it and have no knowledge of the topic whatsoever.- my boss People that stitch you up-my boss people that talk with their mouths full- my boss people that are big headed and arrogant and think that they are amazing even when they are wankers- my boss.

#64 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 04:17 PM

After a short, sharp exchange of views with one this evening, gobby, scouse coppers.

#65 willow

willow

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts
  • Interests:skiing, snowboarding and wakeboarding

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:13 PM

After a short, sharp exchange of views with one this evening, gobby, scouse coppers.

just scouse or coppers in general? :unsure:

#66 Jim_Cross

Jim_Cross

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,539 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:18 PM

Terrorists

#67 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:21 PM

God i so hate people who eat with their mouth open :angry: and hypocritcally enough.... smokers I smoke......but dont where im not supposed to :unsure: imagine how difficult it is for me to walk around a building site telling people to stub cigarettes out and then join them in the hut for a 'cool down' smoke? :rolleyes: JimH: we need a transcript there mate... :lol:

#68 danyeates

danyeates

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:40 PM

The fact I got asked for money and cigerettes by 3 people in Bournemouth today in 10 minutes, and I was sitting waiting for a friend. Leave me alone you scavenging c*cks! One guys story: "my girl friend is 8 months pregnant and I have nowhere to live, I need some money for a shelter tonight or I don't know what will happen blah blah blah rant "Sorry just gave my change to someone else" "OK thanks 'mate'" walks off "f**king hell i'm going to kick the sh*t out of something" as he walks dangerously close to my car!!

#69 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• 15,275 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:10 PM

The fact I got asked for money and cigerettes by 3 people in Bournemouth today in 10 minutes, and I was sitting waiting for a friend. Leave me alone you scavenging c*cks!

One guys story: "my girl friend is 8 months pregnant and I have nowhere to live, I need some money for a shelter tonight or I don't know what will happen blah blah blah rant

"Sorry just gave my change to someone else"

"OK thanks 'mate'" walks off "f**king hell i'm going to kick the sh*t out of something" as he walks dangerously close to my car!!

go very carefully here....

i spent 3 years working in central bristol (when it was the highest homeless place) and experienced beggars of all sorts in and out of my route to work...

some are letches. many arent. personally I would give a cigarette to one if i thought they needed/wanted one. I once went past a girl who asked me for some money for some food....

me: no

her: please im starving...

me: yeah right, try the africans.....if you want food, i'll get you some...i wont give you money. but i WILL buy you food. what do you want?

she told me and i bought her what she wanted (veggie)

by the time i got back the police had nicked her for begging....it took me 20 mins to convince them that she was in REAL need and that i was happy to buy her an eggie sandwich...

think on ;)

#70 ianrm

ianrm

Joined - in the past 10.02.2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,097 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Football, Cars & Fish keeping.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:33 PM

People that can't manage to raise a hand to say thanks after you have stopped to let them through a gap or pull out of a side road.

#71 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:41 PM

Almost the same as yours Jules..

Standing out side MickeyD's after a night out and a man approaches...

''can i have some money for food please etc etc..''

me/ ''Better still mate i'll buy you some food''

Of i went and bought him a Bigmac meal with a strawberry shake thumbsup
Returned and give the guy the food..

All of a sudden he starts freaking out and threatning me 'coz he didnt like Mayo!!! :blink:

The cheeky cnut!

So i did the right thing and snatched it back of him and ate it myself..

*And told the scruffy peasant hobo layabout.. i hope he starves* :poke: :poke:

*infact i threw the shake over him, and give the burger to his dog thumbsup

#72 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:42 PM

People that can't manage to raise a hand to say thanks after you have stopped to let them through a gap or pull out of a side road.

:angry: That fooks me off too :angry:

#73 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• 15,275 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:52 PM

Almost the same as yours Jules..

Standing out side MickeyD's after a night out and a man approaches...

''can i have some money for food please etc etc..''

me/ ''Better still mate i'll buy you some food''

Of i went and bought him a Bigmac meal with a strawberry shake thumbsup
Returned and give the guy the food..

All of a sudden he starts freaking out and threatning me 'coz he didnt like Mayo!!! :blink:

The cheeky cnut!

So i did the right thing and snatched it back of him and ate it myself..

*And told the scruffy peasant hobo layabout.. i hope he starves* :poke: :poke:

*infact i threw the shake over him, and give the burger to his dog thumbsup

Almost Rich..

the woman i was with was seriously twitchy cos she hadnt eaten for 48 hours....tearful, disorientated...you know the sort

so I told her to stay put and i would return with a sarnie....unfortunately the law saw her as a public disorder issue ..as they do..when i got back :unsure: she was being dragged into the back of a transit :(

#74 willow

willow

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts
  • Interests:skiing, snowboarding and wakeboarding

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:54 PM

when i got back :unsure: she was being dragged into the back of a transit :(

and it could have been something so special :grouphug:

#75 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:29 AM

people who are too lazy to speak properly.. bad manners/language.. litter dropping.. spitting.. kids.. :beat:

#76 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 07:00 AM

we need a transcript there mate... :lol:

No you don't. It wouldn't show me in a very good light. Wildean wit it was not.

#77 Tony_M

Tony_M

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,752 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Karate, Indoor Climbing, Running, Gym, PS2

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:11 AM

Customer service dept's Been waiting for BT to answer the phone for 45mins :angry:

#78 Mutt & Jeff

Mutt & Jeff

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • Interests:Music, F1, Cars, Keeping Fit, Skateboarding with my boys & Red Wine

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:28 PM

Coppers out today on the A34 with a Laser camera. We've just had a 10 year old girl murdered in this area & London is still in chaos.....glad they've got time to catch some real criminals thumbsdown

#79 Guest_AntB (Guest)

Guest_AntB (Guest)

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:49 PM

i smoke occasionally. once in a blue moon and maybe one ciggie on a night out. i try not to do it around people, but if i'm in a pub, there will obviously be people around me. i also go to the gym three times a week. i can run a mile, or however far i wish to go much quicker than most and although i mainly do weights, when i did a triathalon at the gym a couple of months ago ended up on a level pegging with quite a few people who just mainly run. yet i get disgusting sweaty fat cnuts bleating on at me about how i'm making them breathe my smoke as they stand there breathing at twenty to the dozen while doing nothing more strenuous than talking. tell you what you disgusting fatbody, why don't you solve your own problems first like getting rid of the vile yellow stuff clogging up your arteries from your chronic overconsumption before having a go at me about my occasional ciggie. but i can't say that to them as apparently they're a 'minority' and that would be 'un-pc' sorry that was a go at fat people who get on their high horses about smokers, not just me slating people who are overweight. i think what i'm saying is i STILL hate hypocrisy (sp). sorry, that's been building up for a while.

#80 Tony_M

Tony_M

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,752 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Karate, Indoor Climbing, Running, Gym, PS2

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:38 PM

Why not have a go at fat people. :o If your too large (fat) to fit in a VX then there is something seriously wrong. ...you can't just wake up one morning and :blink: your 25 stone, it happens one burger at a time. A mate of mine is a paramedic, she deals with a lot of seriously overweight people who die before reaching hospital because they are either too big to extract from their house, or are just too heavy and can not be lifted. If you have a medical issue, then fair enough, but 99% of fat people simple eat too much and don't exercise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users