What Gets On Your Tits?

• Please log in to reply
8076 replies to this topic

#81 Tuomas

Tuomas

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 05:11 PM

People that interrupt whilst you are talking :angry: People that stop at roundabouts 'waiting' for the next car to come and then when it does panic and pull out in front of them :blink: Tailgaters :9mm:

#82 TurboMark

TurboMark

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:32 PM

People who buy everything by writing out a f***ing cheque :9mm: Shop assistants who don't know their arse from their elbow(often found at the collection point in ARGOS Lincoln). The crazy frog :beat:

#83 Guest_AntB (Guest)

Guest_AntB (Guest)

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:15 AM

i thought of hundreds of these over the weekend, but can only remember one now. it is: when you turn the tap on/ pour milk onto cornflakes and no matter how hard you try there is always an errant spoon or cornflake that deflects the water/ milk and covers the work top/ front of my dressing gown. severe early morning trauma. ok, that maybe overplaying it, but it irritates me anyway. also, just for the sake of it: the muppet who couldn't even get serving me icecream right in the cinema last night. :beat: whichever mechanic ruined my locking wheelnut key. :beat:

#84 CupidKnewRap

CupidKnewRap

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:20 AM

when you turn the tap on/ pour milk onto cornflakes and no matter how hard you try there is always an errant spoon or cornflake that deflects the water/ milk and covers the work top/ front of my dressing gown. severe early morning trauma. ok, that maybe overplaying it, but it irritates me anyway.

:unsure: Thought you were studying to be a fully grown-up architect :unsure:
not learning creative writing techniques :P

Thing that annoys me....Author who think that twisting two similar (and usually toss) stories around each other in the same manner as Ants latest post will make a clever book :9mm:

write two sodding books and make both of them interesting with valid writing techniques.

Edit: actually I think that Ken Mcleod does this beautifully but he uses lots of very good writing techniques in his stories so they don't count

Edited by CupidKnewRap, 11 July 2005 - 10:27 AM.

#85 Guest_AntB (Guest)

Guest_AntB (Guest)

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:23 AM

just thought i'd splice the two together as they are nearly the same thing, but with different fluids and objects that the fluids rebound off. if i had to pick one i'd say the milk issue is worse, as milk can go off and it means unnecessary washing. tell you what tho, it is nice that that is the most distressing thing in my life at the mo! thumbsup edit: cupid has sailed past me post number wise! :o

Edited by AntB, 11 July 2005 - 10:24 AM.

#86 Mackem

Mackem

• PipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:28 AM

Mmmm, where to begin rant Lazy road builders who leave traffic to push the loose chippings into the road surface thereby causing stone chips :angry: People who drive around Milton Keynes in the right hand lane cos they are turning right in 6 roundabouts time :angry: Muppets that don't understand the concept of a queue :angry: Chavs who drive past my house at 45mph in their 10yo Rover 214s with bass box booming :angry: People who flash you when you overtake them perfectly safely :angry: Films with blindingly obvious polt signposts to help out dribbling Yank cinema audiences :angry: Tabloid newspaper leaders that whip up xenophobia :9mm:

#87 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:33 AM

Soaps :angry:

As in program[s] not washing!!

#88 CupidKnewRap

CupidKnewRap

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:33 AM

Muppets that don't understand the concept of a queue :angry:

personally I hate people who queue pointlessly. I went into a Burger King the other day with 14 tills, there was one queue - who can this possibly be helping? it's not being polite and it wastes time, I just stood behind a guy at the till on the far end

Films with blindingly obvious polt signposts to help out dribbling Yank cinema audiences

sixth sense :sleepy: I'm with you all the way thumbsup

#89 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:38 AM

Rambiling Ramblers :angry:

#90 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:40 AM

Soap :angry:

As in I not washing!!

:lol: Smelly :lol:

#91 willow

willow

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts
  • Interests:skiing, snowboarding and wakeboarding

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:42 AM

Threads like this - miserable Fookers....... rant .......ah sh*t, i started it :unsure: :gayfight: :D

#92 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:07 AM

Soap :angry:

As in I not washing!!

:lol: Smelly :lol:

:lol:

:gayfight:

:lol:

#93 stuntman

stuntman

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit, performance poetry, rock music and proper driving

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:44 AM

'Hidden tracks' at the end of CDs - what's that all about? :angry: Why do some bands think they need to subject their paying public to several minutes of absolutely nothing, and then slap a bit of pointless instrumental noodling or a half-baked jokey-style filler song at the end? Makes even the overblown prog-rockers from the 70s seem honest! It ruins the CD IMO. A definite case of 'The emperor's new songs'. And another vote for people who flash you when you pull a perfectly safe overtaking manouvre. They have no idea. :rolleyes:

#94 CupidKnewRap

CupidKnewRap

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:47 AM

yeah... at least the prog-rockers made thes several minutes of pointless instrumental noodling and a half-baked jokey-style filler song as the entire album :rolleyes:

#95 ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,345 posts
  • Interests:Putting the world to rights on forums and teaching people how to drive properly

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:05 PM

SELOC crossposting - if I wanted a fcuking Lotus I'd of bought one

#96 ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,345 posts
  • Interests:Putting the world to rights on forums and teaching people how to drive properly

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:07 PM

People who blame everything except themselves when they have an incident in their cars

#97 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:09 PM

SELOC crossposting - if I wanted a fcuking Lotus I'd of bought one

:P

#98 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:20 PM

People who blame everything except themselves when they have an incident in their cars

I think he's having a bad day :rolleyes:

Dont hold back mate... express those built up emotions Imnotworthy :lol: :lol:

#99 Tony_M

Tony_M

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,752 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Karate, Indoor Climbing, Running, Gym, PS2

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:22 PM

Microsoft - just had to rebuild the PC rant ARRGGHHHH rant Phew...

#100 Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Guest_Bletch (Guest)

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:24 PM

People who's first post on the forum is 'buy my car' People who use the word Diesel in a post about having an accident wankers at roundabouts that never learnt the fcuking highway code Customers who don't know what 30 day terms are and decide to pay you sometime this side of xmas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users