Wanted - Silver 2000 To 2002 Vx220 Low Miles No Accidents - Book Price

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#101 Gouldy

Gouldy

• PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:43 PM

(please note you are not necessary a vx boy if you just own a vx, you have to own one, think its a lambo and that its worth a fortune! oh and be totally ignorant!)

Damn it. Why do I never fit in?

#102 Crimson_Killa

Crimson_Killa

Posting My Opinion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:44 PM

ok I don't count then as I don't own a lambo. one thing I will say is that I do understand how markets work, I'm an analyst before you ask. the car market is not controlled by guide prices or guides but wht the current going rate or market rate is. hence I understand that whilst there are vx's out there for book price they are likely shabby and classed at the lower end to reflect that price. someone coming on to an owners club should understand that a car owned by enthusiasts would be more desirable as it would suggest its been looked after better. oh and can you please tell me where you work as your job obviously doesn't require intelegence but pays well enough to buy lots of vxs and atoms (at book price obviously)..... FarePak maybe? would explain a few things anyway (did this on my pda I'm so committed)

#103 Shep

Shep

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:49 PM

Here's my Aerial at'ome

Posted Image

Ho Ho.

#104 dimd00d

dimd00d

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:50 PM

ok I don't count then as I don't own a lambo.

one thing I will say is that I do understand how markets work, I'm an analyst before you ask.

the car market is not controlled by guide prices or guides but wht the current going rate or market rate is. hence I understand that whilst there are vx's out there for book price they are likely shabby and classed at the lower end to reflect that price.

someone coming on to an owners club should understand that a car owned by enthusiasts would be more desirable as it would suggest its been looked after better.

oh and can you please tell me where you work as your job obviously doesn't require intelegence but pays well enough to buy lots of vxs and atoms (at book price obviously)..... FarePak maybe? would explain a few things anyway

(did this on my pda I'm so committed)

*sigh*

#105 TangoAlpha

TangoAlpha

Mellita, domi adsum

• 6,885 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Computers, American football, Photography

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:51 PM

Here's my Aerial at'ome

Posted Image

Ho Ho.

:lol:

#106 Code Monkey

Code Monkey

forum whore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 06:58 PM

ahh so much that could be said

but really

Posted Image

says all I need to.

Edited by Code Monkey, 15 December 2006 - 07:52 PM.

#107 rik

rik

while (vx < 340) { vx++; }

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 07:27 PM

great stuff :lol:

#108 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 07:55 PM

Edit : I can't be bothered to get involved :rolleyes:

Edited by R1CHY, 15 December 2006 - 08:01 PM.

#109 letchworth77

letchworth77

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:21 PM

ok I don't count then as I don't own a lambo.

one thing I will say is that I do understand how markets work, I'm an analyst before you ask.

the car market is not controlled by guide prices or guides but wht the current going rate or market rate is. hence I understand that whilst there are vx's out there for book price they are likely shabby and classed at the lower end to reflect that price.

someone coming on to an owners club should understand that a car owned by enthusiasts would be more desirable as it would suggest its been looked after better.

oh and can you please tell me where you work as your job obviously doesn't require intelegence but pays well enough to buy lots of vxs and atoms (at book price obviously)..... FarePak maybe? would explain a few things anyway

(did this on my pda I'm so committed)

Oh dear! where do you think the guides get the prices from....ure own vx chum was saying parkers is rubbish! and to use glass's. Glasses puts them even lower! look for ureself and then shut up!.

Also I have shown u over 10 ecamples where they sell at book price and you say they are all rubsh - two are members cars off hear so that says a lot does it not....read the forums and one started price high and had to drop! point two proved

Finally the market does prodict prices, at last u r right! the market is currently deflated for xmas!, VX is at end of production and the market prices being listed are low! how from that can you analise that the prices r up...u say u r an analyst...get real then! No your product.... Anyone who thinks they will make money on cars has no idea unless they are a dealer

Point 4 - vx220 forum owners will have better cars - errrrr why??? just as likely they will be trashed and thrashed! or well looked after as anyone else.....this forum has shown how many people are full of it!!! Care full owner with this upgrade and that - all just to make it drive more smoothly i am sure - not to rip it around like all of us do really! get with it - you waste your time on the pda!!!!

#110 Shep

Shep

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:29 PM

I love this guy! thumbsup

#111 rik

rik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:32 PM

most of the cars you listed were over £10k, and the few that were under, how do you know they weren't accident damaged. Just because they didn't say so in the ad doesn't mean they weren't. Maybe you should just say how much you want to spend and avoid all this BS. And why don't you put a wanted ad in autotrader/pistonheads if you're serious. This forum is meant to be for non-commercial transactions only. P.S. "no" is one of the first words you learn as a kid, it's not hard to use it correctly, come on.

Edited by rik, 15 December 2006 - 09:32 PM.

#112 letchworth77

letchworth77

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:36 PM

most of the cars you listed were over £10k, and the few that were under, how do you know they weren't accident damaged. Just because they didn't say so in the ad doesn't mean they weren't.

Maybe you should just say how much you want to spend and avoid all this BS.

And why don't you put a wanted ad in autotrader/pistonheads if you're serious. This forum is meant to be for non-commercial transactions only.

P.S. "no" is one of the first words you learn as a kid, it's not hard to use it correctly, come on.

Rik

wanted add have been polaced - mind you own

all cars listed were under book price.

cars under10k came from this site - again read before you right!

Edited by letchworth77, 15 December 2006 - 09:37 PM.

#113 rik

rik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:45 PM

we aren't car traders, we don't know what the book price is. Just say what you want and how much you will spend instead of talking about the magic book price.

#114 Shep

Shep

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:48 PM

we aren't car traders, we don't know what the book price is. Just say what you want and how much you will spend instead of talking about the magic book price.

Ding!

#115 rik

rik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:51 PM

when did I say they didn't come from this site?

TangoAlpha: No personal insults please

Edited by TangoAlpha, 15 December 2006 - 10:15 PM.

#116 letchworth77

letchworth77

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:03 PM

ok person who dont read, write or listen (vx lambo wannabes) all of you....please view the links

This is the actual deprecitation from sales through trade recorded on the VX. i.e the real world not vx wannabe land!

Read where they got the info from "ACTUAL CAR SALES"

You will see depreciation is massive...now i suppose you will all say "what do 'what car' no". Have the balls to admit you are wrong!!!! Cars lose money and that includes the vx at a normal level. the vauxhall badge does not hold its value like the lotus!

http://www.whatcar.c...=0&ED=30167&U=0

says at 3 years old when bought for £26459 (VXT) its worth £12452 more than 55% depreciation for what ever idiot said it is not more than 50%

I feel a hole load more rubbish coming to justify this!!!!

Ding!

if you could read it says on earlier pages! drrrr

most of the cars you listed were over £10k, and the few that were under, how do you know they weren't accident damaged. Just because they didn't say so in the ad doesn't mean they weren't.

Maybe you should just say how much you want to spend and avoid all this BS.

And why don't you put a wanted ad in autotrader/pistonheads if you're serious. This forum is meant to be for non-commercial transactions only.

P.S. "no" is one of the first words you learn as a kid, it's not hard to use it correctly, come on.

Rik

wanted add have been polaced - mind you own

all cars listed were under book price.

:beat:

read

http://www.whatcar.c...=0&ED=30167&U=0

Edited by letchworth77, 15 December 2006 - 10:06 PM.

#117 rik

rik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:04 PM

says at 3 years old when bought for £26459 (VXT) its worth £12452 more than 55% depreciation for what ever idiot said it is not more than 50%

1. you said it depreciates 50% in 1 year.
2. Why don't you just say what you will spend. It's no use talking about "book prices" when we don't know what the book price is and have no way of finding out without paying parkers.co.uk or similar to look at it, which I'm not prepared to do for your sorry ass.

#118 Shep

Shep

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:05 PM

Can you post up the links to all the 2003 VXTs selling for £12450?

#119 letchworth77

letchworth77

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:08 PM

Can you post up the links to all the 2003 VXTs selling for £12450?

read the very first entry i am after a vx220 not a vxt. These are acutal sales prices not what they are advertised at!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read read read

#120 Shep

Shep

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:13 PM

I take that as a no, but it begs the question; Why are you quoting depreiciation figures of a 2003 VXT? As a potential seller What is the book price on my car? Silver, 2000 VX2.2NA 35,000miles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users