• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

#81 Blue VXR # 65

Blue VXR # 65

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:22 PM

:groupjump: Good news everybody we have reached the 20% goal, the list now stands at 1. Nathan (blue VXR) full sports system. 2. Mike (Mike_VX) VXT back box for the moment 3. Corsa Kid Back Box 4. Phil (bigp2) NA Back Box 5. AntonG NA Back Box as haven't seen price for full system 6. Kevin (Kevin 100) VXT Back Box 7. Jake-(Jakepeg) VXT Back box, but could go full system. 8. Rob (Robna) NA backbox 9. Ouija (Rob) Board VXT Back box only 10, 7 X Turbo Back boxes and 1 full exhaust to belgian vxt supplier. so we now have 15 back boxes and 2 full systems. now the fun begins as the end date is 28th of Feb and pm me for the password which must be quoted in correspondace with this group buy. You can either order by way of the online order form (with pasword) or ring Dave direct at larini and quote said password. Cheers Nathan :groupjump: :groupjump: :groupjump: :groupjump: :groupjump: :groupjump:

Edited by Blue VXR # 65, 08 February 2007 - 08:33 PM.

#82 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:33 AM

Apart from the fact that CK will change his mind if he hasn't already... :rolleyes:

#83 Blue VXR # 65

Blue VXR # 65

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:33 PM

Apart from the fact that CK will change his mind if he hasn't already... :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if he does change his mind we have way more than enough for the group buy..come on join in...

#84 MEAGY

MEAGY

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:33 PM

It doesn't matter if he does change his mind we have way more than enough for the group buy..come on join in...

c
have asked them if it can be a on going 20% discount as some people may be interested later in the year?!

#85 beany

beany

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Rallying

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:20 PM

Decided to go for it now as it's such a good offer, although will have to put it to one side till I change insurance company in a few months time, so here goes - 1. Nathan (blue VXR) full sports system. 2. Mike (Mike_VX) VXT back box for the moment 3. Corsa Kid Back Box 4. Phil (bigp2) NA Back Box 5. AntonG NA Back Box as haven't seen price for full system 6. Kevin (Kevin 100) VXT Back Box 7. Jake-(Jakepeg) VXT Back box, but could go full system. 8. Rob (Robna) NA backbox 9. Ouija (Rob) Board VXT Back box only 10. 7 X Turbo Back boxes and 1 full exhaust to belgian vxt supplier. 11. Steve (Beany) NA back box PM on it's way Nathan. thumbsup Steve

#86 bigp2

bigp2

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:40 PM

Ordered. Phil

#87 robkindred

robkindred

• PipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:53 PM

A quick question! I an't no mechanic and would have to get it fitted. Anyone know how much this is likely to cost (plans etc)? Thanks!

#88 mandarinvx

mandarinvx

King of First Replies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,621 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:08 PM

A quick question! I an't no mechanic and would have to get it fitted. Anyone know how much this is likely to cost (plans etc)? Thanks!

Probably be somewhere like £150 - £200 for system or £100 - £150 for backbox thumbsup

#89 Blue VXR # 65

Blue VXR # 65

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:23 PM

Hi all, 8 X vx220.org members now have asked for the password (which was made up by Larini and not me), so there are still some on the list which have not contacted me, these are :poke: AntonG and Corsa Kid. so come on boys, splash the cash....you know it makes sense. the Belgian's have the password and they make up about 9 x back boxes and full exhausts .. the deadline is the 28th of feb and the orders must be in by then. Cheers Nathan

#90 XXX

XXX

Invisible ex-VX owner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:32 PM

Hi all, 8 X vx220.org members now have asked for the password (which was made up by Larini and not me), so there are still some on the list which have not contacted me, these are

:poke: AntonG and Corsa Kid.

so come on boys, splash the cash....you know it makes sense.

the Belgian's have the password and they make up about 9 x back boxes and full exhausts ..

the deadline is the 28th of feb and the orders must be in by then.

Cheers Nathan

:lol:

#91 Timbo

Timbo

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:22 AM

I doubt you will here from ck (with oc inbetween :P ), because he has either sold his car or decided to change his mind.......AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

#92 MIKE_VX

MIKE_VX

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 01:40 PM

I've just ordered mine :D Come on everyone get them ordered - if we all get the orders in quick to take us over 15 orders they'll get them out to us before the end of the group buy, and I don't want to wait 3 weeks or so if i can avoid it!! thumbsup

#93 vince68

vince68

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:04 PM

I phone Dave tomorrow for the 11 Belgiums Larini's enthousiasts ! :groupjump:

#94 bigp2

bigp2

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:06 PM

I phone Dave tomorrow for the 11 Belgiums Larini's enthousiasts ! :groupjump:

Just make sure they're counted as 11, and not one big order. With any luck that should be us nearly at the 15 we need for Larini to start shipping them.

Phil

#95 Blue VXR # 65

Blue VXR # 65

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:15 PM

Spoke to Dave at Larini and he knows about the Belgians order and it will count individaully, so we are just about there. Cheers Nathan

#96 RobNA

RobNA

RobSC :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:39 PM

I'm ordering tomorrow :groupjump: I'll confirm on here when I have :)

#97 RobNA

RobNA

RobSC :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:21 PM

Done :)

Dave said that I was the 4th or 5th to confirm with payment, so come on guys, get ordering :poke:

Ps, is there an idiots guide to fitting a backbox on an NA anywhere? chinky chinky

Why do I ask questions then search :flame:

This is useful, seems its quite easy, just time consuming :)

#98 MIKE_VX

MIKE_VX

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:38 PM

I've been taking a look at these guides and it seems quite straight forward as you say....

Is it the same for a VXT though? Anyone got access to the tis guides for the turbo, or are these ones valid for the Turbo too, other than where a turbo version of the job is listed?

#99 vince68

vince68

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:27 PM

I've been taking a look at these guides and it seems quite straight forward as you say....

Is it the same for a VXT though? Anyone got access to the tis guides for the turbo, or are these ones valid for the Turbo too, other than where a turbo version of the job is listed?

I can't reach Dave ! always the answering machine !

#100 beany

beany

• Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Rallying

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:59 AM

Mines ordered! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users