New Larini Group Buy

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#61 alanvx

alanvx

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:03 PM

By July i'll deffo be having one too. So add me too that list boys chinky chinky Arggghhhhh!!! mean't to say - BTW - Tubby - Backbox will be my order!!!

Edited by alanvx, 25 May 2007 - 12:04 PM.

#62 mikemph

mikemph

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:06 PM

Not sure wh updates this list normally but here you go 1.mja182 (n/a back box) 2.Denno (VXT back box) 3.Cheesypuff (VXT back box) 4.Meo (Full system) 5.Winstar? 6.madmoose? ((VXT back box) 7.2kracing? (back box) 8.bandedo (n/a back box) 9. vx220pete? (VXT back box) 10. MY04VXT (VXT back box) 11. Justin182? (VXT back box/full system) 12. mikemph (VXT Back box) 13. antgtv (VXT full system with sports cat) 14.Alanvx (VXT back box)

Edited by mikemph, 25 May 2007 - 12:07 PM.

#63 jigz

jigz

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:36 PM

Not sure wh updates this list normally but here you go

1.mja182 (n/a back box)
2.Denno (VXT back box)
3.Cheesypuff (VXT back box)
4.Meo (Full system)
5.Winstar?
6.madmoose? ((VXT back box)
7.2kracing? (back box)
8.bandedo (n/a back box)
9. vx220pete? (VXT back box)
10. MY04VXT (VXT back box)
11. Justin182? (VXT back box/full system)
12. mikemph (VXT Back box)
13. antgtv (VXT full system with sports cat)
14.Alanvx (VXT back box)
15.Jigz (n/a back box)

#64 mikemph

mikemph

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

Woohhooooooo Made it, lets hope everyone sticks to their word and buys, just need to wait till everyone is ready to buy. The sooner the better for me!!!

#65 meo

meo

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Interests:cars bikes going out drinking

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:23 PM

Well im still in if where waiting till july or before.

#66 CheesyPuff

CheesyPuff

• PipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Interests:Dogging

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:08 AM

Im defo still in for one, but wont be back from Ibiza until the second week of July so if I dont order straight away dont worry. Its the only thing I will be looking forward too when I return. Darren...

#67 Guest_Guest (Guest)

Guest_Guest (Guest)

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:03 PM

Im defo still in for one, but wont be back from Ibiza until the second week of July so if I dont order straight away dont worry.
Its the only thing I will be looking forward too when I return.

Darren...

im defo in---not just messing around!! ideally want it done by 1st week of july guys---is dat ok???

#68 mikemph

mikemph

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:19 PM

Yep good for me the sooner the better for me.

#69 jigz

jigz

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

Yep good for me the sooner the better for me.

i rang larini today--they said if 2 or 3 people are buying then they will give 10% off--just thinking whether we will manage 2 get all 15 people 2 buy at roughly the same time!!!

#70 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 08:21 PM

Just had my Larini fitted this afternoon. Oh my god what an improvement on sound from the Milltek. HIGHLY recommended!!!!!

#71 antgtv

antgtv

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:51 PM

So what are we doing then? Are we just going to start banging the orders in and get our 10% or will Larini give us 15% if we can get a few more? I really need to get an exhuast for my car as it sounds utter rubbish the way it is with the standard system, and after hearing the Milltek it just didn't sound loud enough. Is anyone heat wrapping theirs when they get it?

#72 mikemph

mikemph

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:57 PM

Well I don't mind buy now rather than later so that would be me, antgtv and possibly jigz, another coulpe and that would make 15% and the rest of the group would also get 15% if they buy in july. Don't want to break up the group buy, but I would imagine 1-2people will drop out so we would still only get 15% anyway. Well thats my thoughts on things. We need to confirm who is definately gonna buy I think!!!

#73 antgtv

antgtv

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:12 PM

I agree with that. We need a list of probably 20 or so to be sure of getting 15 people as some will not be serious. Was out on a Pistonheads run with some really noisey cars last night and the VX just sounded pathetic. Really very gay compared to the TVRs and whatever else. Anyone know if the Larini 'pops and bags' on the overun or does it need to be decatted to get that?

#74 mikemph

mikemph

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:15 PM

so yeah if we can get 5 that want to buy now count me in, my birthday soon and the misses is gonna put some money towards buying my larini. The ones I have heard in video clips pop and bang

#75 antgtv

antgtv

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:27 PM

Sounds good to me. Can whoever is speaking to Larini ask what it will cost to heat wrap one too? Keep reading about heat being the major issue so it seems daft not doing it.

#76 bandedo

bandedo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:59 PM

i could be tempted to buy now as i do have the money and it would be nice to have it for the start of the summer waiting untill july to maybe only get 15% discount and then another 3 weeks to get orders in would be closer to the end of the summer .

#77 mikemph

mikemph

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:02 PM

well soundig good to me, just need one more member and confirm it with everyone and thats it. My birthday is saturday so I will be happy if we can get it sorted and the orders into larini. I was thinking the same as you about getting on before the summer is half gone.

Edited by mikemph, 27 May 2007 - 05:03 PM.

#78 jigz

jigz

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:00 PM

well soundig good to me, just need one more member and confirm it with everyone and thats it. My birthday is saturday so I will be happy if we can get it sorted and the orders into larini.

I was thinking the same as you about getting on before the summer is half gone.

lets all order tommorow then guys, im up for it because ive booked my car into tms first week of july so i cant be dealing with orders taking up2 3 weeks.

thanks

#79 mikemph

mikemph

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:33 PM

Yep I'm up for that, jigz. Just need to get bandedo, antgtv and one more and we have made the 15% jigz do you want to pm the members that are interested in buying now and see who wants to buy and who to contact at larini to get the discount etc.

#80 antgtv

antgtv

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:52 PM

So are we getting the full 15%?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users