• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#81 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:52 AM

Don't heat wrap it, if heat is a concern that get rid of the 800'C cat and change the pipe sizing to manage gas flow temperatures and speeds. NickH: Comment removed as requested

Edited by NickH, 30 May 2007 - 03:56 PM.

#82 antgtv

antgtv

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:07 AM

Is there a reason not to heat wrap it? Thanks, Ant NickH: continuation of above comment removed

Edited by NickH, 30 May 2007 - 03:57 PM.

#83 Guest_Guest (Guest)

Guest_Guest (Guest)

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

If orders are being made now, does that mean we have to have the full ammount now???? I agree on the waiting until end of summer and missing the good weather, but I am also hoping to save some more cash by then, although don't want to miss out on the 15%!!!!! Could maybe buy in a few weeks, maybe end of June???? When would the cash be required?

#84 2kracing

2kracing

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:Cars, graffiti, art, animation,racing

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:48 AM

That was my post by the way!!!!!

#85 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:49 AM

p*ss up and brewery spring to mind.

Edited by JamesGray, 29 May 2007 - 11:49 AM.

#86 2kracing

2kracing

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:13 PM

lol :D

#87 MY04VXT

MY04VXT

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:55 PM

Dunno what happens in these group buys but as the heading suggests we all buy something as a group?? so I don't think there should be breakaway groups :blink: or am I wrong ? i'm prepared to buy whenever but ideally I would help the person who " organised " the buy. prepaired to be :flame:

#88 antgtv

antgtv

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

Where's our leader, mja182? :)

#89 2kracing

2kracing

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:33 PM

Well I am up for sticking with the original plan, basically I want 15% discount!!!! :)

#90 MY04VXT

MY04VXT

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:39 PM

Where's our leader, mja182? :)

Well I last saw him in the back of an AA truck at cars in the park !!

I was laughing hope I havn't upset him :P

#91 jasvxt

jasvxt

Scary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:49 PM

Think he may have just received his invoice from Phoenix Motorsports, and has either left the country or is out organising a bank raid as we speak ;)

#92 CheesyPuff

CheesyPuff

• PipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Interests:Dogging

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:19 PM

Well Im OK to wait as I think its only fair to the organiser, but I have got the money and am ready to order when told to do so. I would like us to get the biggest discount we can but as Im on holiday (last week june first july) I dont want to miss out and can order either before or after then, Im just worried I will misout while Im away so I could get my dad to order it but I would need to check the site from Ibiza which I may be to drunk to do lol. How long is the order window normally, does anyone know how long it was last time? Think it was fairly reasonable. Darren....

#93 antgtv

antgtv

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:41 PM

I am ready to go but realise it is onlt fair to others to wait for them. As long as everyone is genuinely buying one then I can wait. Slightly worried the Larini will not be loud enough though?

#94 2kracing

2kracing

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

As for volume, ihave been assured its like a well matured VSE, much louder than the Milltek!!! :)

#95 mikemph

mikemph

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

Yeah I don't mind waiting but, no one seemed to replying to the posts, I guessed that the maybe people may back out and then waiting for another month or so to get the exhaust when I and a few others could get 10-15% now. This would also apply to the second group buying next month as only need 5+ peope to get 15% I don't want to break up the group buy it was just an idea to help speed things up. Also this would reduce the time people wait from ordering to getting the exhaust as it would be 2 smaller batches for Larini to produce. I was hoping people might reply and confirm who is a definte buyer. If all 15 are defo then makes sense to wait until July for 20% otherwise as above make sense for 2 smaller groups and still 15%discount and less waiting Hope that make sense as I am not feeling too well and my brain has turned to mussshhh lol

#96 jigz

jigz

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:02 PM

Yeah I don't mind waiting but, no one seemed to replying to the posts, I guessed that the maybe people may back out and then waiting for another month or so to get the exhaust when I and a few others could get 10-15% now.

This would also apply to the second group buying next month as only need 5+ peope to get 15%

I don't want to break up the group buy it was just an idea to help speed things up. Also this would reduce the time people wait from ordering to getting the exhaust as it would be 2 smaller batches for Larini to produce.

I was hoping people might reply and confirm who is a definte buyer. If all 15 are defo then makes sense to wait until July for 20% otherwise as above make sense for 2 smaller groups and still 15%discount and less waiting

Hope that make sense as I am not feeling too well and my brain has turned to mussshhh lol

just spoken to dave at larini---he has given us till the 20th june to get 5 people so we can achieve the 15% off--sounds good to me--lets all get on the phone and start ordering guys

#97 MY04VXT

MY04VXT

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:17 PM

I was just trying to be fair i suppose, plus it gave thread a bit of a kick up the arse it needed I am ready to buy whenever i'm in Spain between the 6th - 11th of June on the pop :drink: so probably best for me when I get back whoever wants me in their group :P

#98 Guest_Guest (Guest)

Guest_Guest (Guest)

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:17 PM

I am confused as to whats going on now!? :blink:

#99 wrightster

wrightster

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,808 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:32 PM

NickH: Comment removed as it was a continuation of siztenboots remark

Edited by NickH, 30 May 2007 - 03:59 PM.

#100 MY04VXT

MY04VXT

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:33 PM

1.mja182 (n/a back box) 2.Denno (VXT back box) 3.Cheesypuff (VXT back box) 4.Meo (Full system) 5.Winstar? 6.madmoose? ((VXT back box) 7.2kracing? (back box) 8.bandedo (n/a back box) 9. vx220pete? (VXT back box) 10. MY04VXT (VXT back box) 11. Justin182? (VXT back box/full system) 12. mikemph (VXT Back box) 13. antgtv (VXT full system with sports cat) 14.Alanvx (VXT back box) 15.Jigz (n/a back box) add or take off question mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users