myhifi

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:19 PM

And on my NA now :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

Looks really great with tons of space on an N/A.

Cant wait to get my brackets to mount the full kit !

Paul can you give the complete cost for new comers, after this group buy :

- toe link
- brace bar
- revised bracket
- delivery UK/Europe

Thanks

Edited by myhifi, 09 June 2008 - 01:01 PM.

#462 Muncher

Muncher

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

I need to do some calculations, at the current exchange rate Elise-Shop.com sells the kit for £331 including VAT and delivery. A couple of the french guys who came round mine to collect theirs were talking about a group buy for France, who would be the best person to arrange that? myhifi - Am I right in thinking you have your brace bar as your friend (sorry, forgot his forum name and real name) took yours back to France? Do either of you want the revised brackets? They are £20 per set. Can you let me know that and also the address you want your brace kits sent to please?

Edited by Muncher, 09 June 2008 - 01:28 PM.

#463 myhifi

myhifi

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:20 AM

I need to do some calculations, at the current exchange rate Elise-Shop.com sells the kit for £331 including VAT and delivery.

A couple of the french guys who came round mine to collect theirs were talking about a group buy for France, who would be the best person to arrange that?

myhifi - Am I right in thinking you have your brace bar as your friend (sorry, forgot his forum name and real name) took yours back to France?

Do either of you want the revised brackets? They are £20 per set. Can you let me know that and also the address you want your brace kits sent to please?

Hello Paul,

I could do this group buy for france. Let me some time to collect names on the french forum. If it reaches more than 5 I think it is worth having only one shipment from you to france then dispatch. Please post the new prices when you get then.

For the second part you are right, jfalesi collected both our bars. You have got a PM.

Thank you.

#464 Muncher

Muncher

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:53 PM

Right, I've had a bit of a sort through and this is the position as I see it now, with a following list of names and what they need to pay for their brace bar to cover the £100 for it and carriage costs. The slash figure is if you want the mk2 toe link brackets to make fitting the kit easier. Personally for the £20 for a pair of brackets at cost price I would do it. Joe Turbo Brace Bar Sent Markv - 2x kits, both paid for via BACs No Hamlet - 1x Kit, (CHAPS) No Niko Vouckelatou - paid via PayPal full brace Yes, to collect from Gaz jean francois AUTRET (CHAPS) Yes, bar sent only (sent to autoine coetsier) Tim Baker (severnless) (cheque) Brace bar can now be sent with new brackets NickB777 (BACS) No Sewell M J (paid BACS) £115/£135 due David Kramarenko (kipper) £115/£135 due Ernie Wright (cheque) ? Darren Parker (cheque) No Mark McKenzie (BACS on 30th Jan) ? Member 220 (chaps) £125/£145 Due (sent with Marco Polo's Kit) markii (cheque) £115/£135 due MaxR £115/£135 due Martin Smith (cheque) Brace bar can now be sent with new brackets Vix (cheque) No Antoine COETSIER (myhifi) Yes, bar only sent (send two here) David Boulbes (sam3703) £125/£145 Due Paul Darby (Ducatti Senna) (cheque) £115/£135 due L Meaney (MEAGY) (BACS) £10 due K D Smith (BACS) ? Marco Polo (Chaps) £125/£145 Due (along with "220's kit)) Dollen Mr K/Ipca (BACS) ? P Yeates No Tom Murtagh £115/£135 due Winstar No VXR37 £115/£135 due Geoff Wild No Liam Anderson No Henry Silver VX No Jarl Brace Bar Sent Ideally I want these all sorted by the time I go on holiday on the 19th as I need to set down a point where if the brace bar hasn't been paid for you won't get it at that price as at the minute each one is costing Spitfire (and to an extent myself) money! Does that sound fair?

#465 VIX

VIX

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:43 PM

Does that sound fair?

Yes, but I'd take a brace bar and some mk2 toe link brackets if you had some spare ... :rolleyes:

#466 Ducati996Senna

Ducati996Senna

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:55 PM

Muncher, Can you confirm you got my Bacs transfer? Paul

#467 kipper

kipper

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • Interests:Things that rotate.
    Smoking various types
    of fish.

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

Paul, the check is in the post thumbsup Dave K

#468 Muncher

Muncher

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:13 PM

Muncher,

Can you confirm you got my Bacs transfer?

Paul

Yup

#469 MEAGY

MEAGY

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

Hi Muncher, what the £10 by my name for (L MEANEY)? Also how come i have no slash figure, will the new brackets not fit my car lol....

#470 Muncher

Muncher

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:44 PM

You paid £330 before. £225 toe link kit £100 brace bar £15 brace bar delivery = £340 I left off the new bracket option by mistake :P I forgot to mention that the brace bar with the old brackets will also require a 6mm hole being drilled in the side face of the old bracket regardless of where you want to position it. Putting the two brackets side by side it's easy to see where this hole should go.

#471 Mr_M

Mr_M

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:33 PM

Mark McKenzie (BACS on 30th Jan) ?

That's me - not sure about 30th Jan (??) - but you should have had a BACS transfer on 6th June for £140 - can you confirm you have this please?

I could do with both the bar and the new ball joints asap now please - have the car going into the garage next week and if I can't get this done at the same time I'll be (un-necessarily) duplicating work. You have PM with reminder of address details chinky chinky

#472 Muncher

Muncher

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

Yes Mark :) 7 lots will be collected by the courier tomorrow.

#473 kek700

kek700

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:06 AM

would you, if possible, post the brace bar to France, as i now live there? I think i owe :- £100 for brace bar, £20 for revised brackets plus postage to france. could you tell me how much for postage, so i can mail you a cheque in the post.

#474 Muncher

Muncher

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:56 AM

Additional £15 to get it to France:)

#475 Muncher

Muncher

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:27 PM

Sewell M J (paid BACS) £115/£135 due Ernie Wright (cheque) ? Member 220 (chaps) £125/£145 Due (sent with Marco Polo's Kit) David Boulbes (sam3703) £125/£145 Due L Meaney (MEAGY) (BACS) £10 due K D Smith (BACS) ? Marco Polo (Chaps) £125/£145 Due (along with "220's kit)) Dollen Mr K/Ipca (BACS) £115/135 Due Tom Murtagh £115/£135 due VXR37 £115/£135 due Stands as follows, I really want it all sorted by thursday as I'm off on holiday then for 2 weeks

#476 Mr_M

Mr_M

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:39 PM

Just to let you know that mine arrived safely today thumbsup Many thanks once again for all your hard work on this one Paul chinky chinky

#477 Marco Polo

Marco Polo

• PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Cars and tracks :-)
    Roller skating in Paris
    Diving
    Wife and kids

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:08 PM

Member 220 (chaps) £125/£145 Due (sent with Marco Polo's Kit)
Marco Polo (Chaps) £125/£145 Due (along with "220's kit))

Stands as follows, I really want it all sorted by thursday as I'm off on holiday then for 2 weeks

Hi Paul,

I pull myself out on this one...

I need some cash on other issues on the car (SC idle pulley being one of them), so I will stick to my custom Hitec made brace bar for now...

For "2-20", I don't know... He should contact you..

chinky chinky

PS: The Toe link kit is still not installed as I need a special bracket for my damaged/repaired subframe (should be under construction in Spitfire Engineering) B)

#478 Muncher

Muncher

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:14 PM

I'll be away tomorrow for 2 weeks so expect sporadic replies at best for then :)

#479 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:29 AM

Brace bar and new brackets received a few minutes ago. Can't believe how short the brace bar is as I'd visualised something longer. Thanks Muncher (and Spitfire). thumbsup

#480 VIX

VIX

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,497 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:31 AM

Brace bar and new brackets received a few minutes ago. Can't believe how short the brace bar is as I'd visualised something longer. Thanks Muncher (and Spitfire). thumbsup

Yep mine too, I was also expecting the bar to be about double the length. Unfortunately the plastic bag of bits had split plus the envelope had been taped up by DHL. Hope there's nothing missing. :unsure: Just need to go and see Steve G to get it all fitted now. Thanks to Paul. thumbsup chinky chinky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users