TazN

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Airsoft, American Football, Cars

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are flipping awesome looking! I've not been keen on leather trim but well that is making me think otherwise.

#82 Tommess

Tommess

• Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

Originally I wanted Alcantara, but then I thought it should have a more OEM-look and I ended up with genuine Porsche nappa leather. It's easier to clean, especially the dashboard! And it's more subtle, the way I like it! :wub:

#83 Tommess

Tommess

• Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

Yesterday night just a little cruise around the city with a friend of mine and finally finished at the restaurant with the golden M...

Posted Image

#84 DIMITRIS

DIMITRIS

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

Nice foto thumbsup

#85 Judderman

Judderman

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Driving on Welsh Roads, Gaming Xbox/PC

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:56 PM

Tommess have you got any shots of your completed interior? would love to see how tidy it looks with the dash pods and stitched leather

#86 aron916

aron916

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

Yesterday night just a little cruise around the city with a friend of mine and finally finished at the restaurant with the golden M...

Posted Image

Stunning! :wub:

#87 mbes2

mbes2

Someone say Plasti Dip?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,509 posts
  • Interests:"Keep it standard"
    "Yes, I built it"

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

Im very much liking the new leather dash........... looks v.smart. Its getting me thinking of the next mod!! Imnotworthy

#88 Tommess

Tommess

• Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

Tommess have you got any shots of your completed interior? would love to see how tidy it looks with the dash pods and stitched leather

I will take some pictures, actually I don't have any... I still have the carbon dash plates that want to be mounted, I know just a minor thing, but then I will have to relocate my DashDAQ which actually sits in the radio opening... :rolleyes:

Btw. the last three days I worked with a good friend of mine in order to put some new things onto the Speedy.

- ProAlloy chargecooler
- teflon arb brackets
- powerflex motor mounting inserts
- brake cooling kit
- CL RC5+

Posted Image

Posted Image

#89 KAMIKAZESPEEDSTER

KAMIKAZESPEEDSTER

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:19 AM

Yesterday night just a little cruise around the city with a friend of mine and finally

High Tommess you forgot to tell that your car is much faster as the really fast stage 3.xxx black one.... :groupjump:

Edited by KAMIKAZESPEEDSTER, 10 June 2011 - 08:20 AM.

#90 Tommess

Tommess

• Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

High Tommess you forgot to tell that your car is much faster as the really fast stage 3.xxx black one.... :groupjump:

Du kannst es aber auch nicht lassen mein Freund! :rolleyes: Ich weiß ja, dass Dir das Spaß macht. Ich glaube Du, Carsten und ich müssten mal nen Bier zusammen trinken gehen! Kommste auch nach Bit?

Yes, my car has become a little faster since last time...

With the chargeccoler it now takes 7,9s from 100-200km/h (62-124 mph). IAT was at 27°C in the beginning and at 43°C after accelrating from 70-210km/h. Last year with an intercooler temps have risen from 20°C to 60°C.

#91 Tommess

Tommess

• Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:28 AM

Yesterday I've fitted my carbon dash plates and took some photos with my new prime lens.

Posted Image

#92 Tommess

Tommess

• Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Here's some video footage of my favourite racetrack which is nearby Berlin where I live. I have changed brakes this year, this means CL RC5+ front/rear with standard brake discs. Brake cooling ducts from DucatiSenna and I use race brake liquid from CL and still after let's say 10-15min. the pedal becomes softer and brakes start fading. Has anyone else experienced this too? I thought this combination would be trackfriendly, but I suppose I need to upgrade brakes next year. :closedeyes:

#93 Aerodynamic

Aerodynamic

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

I will take some pictures, actually I don't have any... I still have the carbon dash plates that want to be mounted, I know just a minor thing, but then I will have to relocate my DashDAQ which actually sits in the radio opening... :rolleyes:

Btw. the last three days I worked with a good friend of mine in order to put some new things onto the Speedy.

- ProAlloy chargecooler
- teflon arb brackets
- brake cooling kit
- CL RC5+

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sounds sweet but do you have pictures of all the other things

- ProAlloy chargecooler
- teflon arb brackets
- brake cooling kit
- CL RC5+

both loose and when they are installed on the car, that be nice. :-)

BR, Per

#94 Tommess

Tommess

• Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

some latest photos with my new "big brake kit"

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users