Eagle Rods And Wiseco Pistons

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#41 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:00 PM

Hi Everyone, Karo from AllEcotec.com / Car Customs here. A few people have sent me e-mails asking me if I could post on here so I figured I would do so. I was contacted by someone named Joe saying they were interested in 5 pieces of the eagle rods and wiseco pistons and wanted to know what the best price I could offer was. I replied back to Joe and let him know, I would be more than happy to give him a better price then what he had gotten from a different company. We have sold to MANY people in the UK along with many other countries as well and have NEVER had any issues or problems. We have ran Group Buys on Cams, Wideband Meters, Rods, Pistons, Valvetrain products in the past and everything has always ran through without any problems. If you guys find a cheaper price elsewere on the product you are looking for, PLEASE let me know, I will go back to the manufacture and start asking for better pricing so I can offer a better price to you guys. If you would like, you can e-mail me directly sales@allecotec.com or call the shop if you wish to talk to someone over the phone and I will take care of all your questions. Right now, I have ordered 10 sets of rods and 10 sets of pistons so I can keep them in stock incase you guys want to buy these from us at a great low price. Again, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Just let me know who has a better price and I'll see what I can do for you guys. I can either ship them all to 1 location in the USA or UK or ship them to everyone directly via USPS Express shipping to save on fees and such or I can ship them via BAX Global or Hellmann by air to 1 location. Whatever you guys want, I can work with you guys. I'll also throw in a FREE AllEcotec.com T-Shirt & AllEcotec.com Keychains as well if you guys are interested in buying these products from us. Also, anyone else who will be building their engines, if you are interested in other products such as ARp Head Studs, Cometic Head Gaskets, GM Racing Balance Shafts, GM Racing Oil Pump Gear... or any other parts, please let me know, I'll work out a SMOKING deal to make sure everyone is happy at the end of the day. Thanks -Karo AllEcotec.com

#42 mandarinvx

mandarinvx

King of First Replies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,621 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:11 PM

Thanks Karo chinky chinky I've sent you an email about alternative options for valves / springs thumbsup

#43 mandarinvx

mandarinvx

King of First Replies

• 12,621 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:16 PM

Oh, and to put you in the picture THIS THREAD is what has spawned the sudden interest

The original GM SC option would reach around 250bhp, so there was little need to change internals as it's (just) within the design tolerances, but with the release of the Harrop much greater potential exists, so ideally both rods and pistons could do with being changed :)
I have asked about double valve springs hoping to increase the rev limit, as the graph shows that the power was only limited by the revs

#44 rsg

rsg

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:18 PM

Hi Karo

Can you get anything like this?

#45 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

Thanks Karo chinky chinky I've sent you an email about alternative options for valves / springs thumbsup

I think I got your e-mail. I am unsure, I will need to double check. Everyone has different forum names / e-mails / actual names so its very hard to keep track of everyone these days.

As stated, if you guys are interested in Eagle Rods and Wiseco 8.9:1 .020 overbore pistons let me know how many people, and I'll work out a great deal for you guys. If you guys want other products included in the deal let me know, and I'll see what I can do for you guys.

Keep me in the loop and in the end, everyone will be a happy camper.

PS: If you guys don't wish to deal with me, that's fine as well, no hard feelings. :)

-Karo

#46 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

Hi Karo

Can you get anything like this?

I don't sell the balance shaft delete kit, but rather sell the GM Racing Blance Shaft Kit. If you want the balance shaft delete kit for sure, I'll make some phone calls and see what the best price I can offer on those for you guys.
Is it just you who is interested in that or more than 1 person?

BTW: I've sold over 50 sets of the GM Racing Balance Shaft Kits and not 1 single person had any issues thats why we just keep selling those. (Not saying the delete kit has any issues or not)

-Karo

#47 mandarinvx

mandarinvx

King of First Replies

• 12,621 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:28 PM

I think the delete kit takes it a step further by saving a fair bit of weight

#48 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

I think the delete kit takes it a step further by saving a fair bit of weight

Only problem I can forsee with the delete kit is you need to have a machine shop press in the bushing and machine the block (from what I have heard) and you can NOT undo the job.

The good thing about the GM ones is that you can always put your stock ones back in, and you don't need to pay a machine shop to press anything in for you. They go in just like OEM.

I'll see what kind of price I can work out for the GM ones and maybe offer them at a little cheaper price for you guys as well (thats if anyone else is interested).

-Karo

#49 vocky

vocky

• 11,969 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:14 AM

if you are fitting new valves then fit double valve springs, I lost count of the times I wanted to kick myself for not fitting them on the first head I built :beat: supertech are a direct replacement and require NO machining thumbsup but you need to buy the complete kit (seals, springs and retainers)

#50 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:31 AM

^^^^^^ WoW... you are alive... how are you doing? :) -Karo

#51 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:41 AM

you alright karo im joe one of the guys that has been emailing you B) i will continue to keep you in the loop and update you with any better prices if any that come around. vocky is probably closer to you now then ever before :lol:

#52 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:36 AM

you alright karo im joe one of the guys that has been emailing you B)

i will continue to keep you in the loop and update you with any better prices if any that come around.

vocky is probably closer to you now then ever before :lol:

Not sure if you will find someone else selling them cheaper or not... but yes, please let me know...

As for Vocky... I've dealt with him in the past several times... :) Nothing but good things to say about him.

-Karo

#53 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:32 AM

Just to let you guys know, I have 3 of the Balance Shaft Delete kits on its way to me. Soon as I have them in my hands, I'll let you guys know of the price. -Karo

#54 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

just got a price back from no limit motorsport off $719 including shipping to US B)

#55 rsg

rsg

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:29 PM

including shipping to US B)

don't you want it FROM the US :P :beat:

#56 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

including shipping to US B)

don't you want it FROM the US :P :beat:

if the others want to, i was going to ask (beg) my auntie to send me them from the US avoiding the tax man :) but can get them sent to anyone in the UK for $115 and the possible risk of tax man 15% i dont see a way out of the 2.5% charge though

or all to one address for $275

Edited by joe_589, 05 March 2009 - 03:30 PM.

#57 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

Just to give everone a heads up on shipping to the UK. 1 - You can ship the items via USPS Express which takes apx 5-6 business days from the US to UK. Its a little bit more expensive than regular USPS shipping but I have "heard" from customers that they don't get charged any BS fees when the item gets in their hands. All they are charged is tax and that is "sometimes" (check with Vocky, he has gotten parts from us before in the past when they were sent via USPS Express) 2 - Rods are apx 6 lbs and pistons are apx 5 lbs. Lets just say each piston / rod kit boxed up will weigh 12 lbs. I'm not sure what type of shipping method was used to quote you $275.00 USD to ship 5 kits of rods / pistons but that's almost 60 lbs and a very large box due to the box of each rods / pistons. (might want to double check that) 3 - We can ship and have shipped several different ways to the UK before. USPS Express, UPS, FedEx, Bax Global, and Hellmann. We can do door to door, door to airport shipping if needed to save on money. 4 - We can ship everything to 1 address in the USA or 1 address in the UK. We can also ship every kit to each person in the UK if they wish to not have to deal with anyone else. Direclty get the product from us and call it a day. 5 - We dont mark up actual shipping charges to make any extra money. Whatever we are quoted from which ever company you pick to have your products shipped with, that is the exact price you will pay. 6 - Joe, read your e-mail please. I sent one to you about 10 min ago. Thanks -Karo

#58 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

sent the email as soon as i got it buddy thumbsup the shipping was $275 for 4 kits (my mistake) and all to one address in the UK as we all seem to be fairly close to each other to be honest just had some bad news and this will be the better option at the moment.

#59 alanoo

alanoo

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

For those who don't already know, I'll will definitely recommend Karo too, dealt with him several times and always top service chinky chinky

#60 Karo

Karo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

For those who don't already know, I'll will definitely recommend Karo too, dealt with him several times and always top service chinky chinky

WOW you are alive as well :) Thats very good to see. How is the car running? Everything going well I hope? Next time you get something, I have some free goodies I'll throw in the box for you that you can use. Just promotional goodies thats all :)

-Karo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users