Le Mans 2011 Trackday

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

#41 scutter

scutter

• PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:41 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked (both track days) 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel)

#42 darronwall

darronwall

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,706 posts
  • Interests:the older i get the more my genitals look like jeremy clarkson

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:48 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked (both track days) 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8.darronwall(2 days and hotel)

#43 WrightStuff

WrightStuff

i am sheldon cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:02 PM

Filling up fast, didn't want to get left behind!... 1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked (both track days) 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel)

#44 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:20 PM

just bought the 3rd night for 38euros :)

#45 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

just bought the 3rd night for 38euros :)

so you staying on the sunday night as well :mellow:

#46 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:35 PM

yup will be too tired to drive back after le mans bugatti track!!

#47 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:38 PM

yup will be too tired to drive back after le mans bugatti track!!

ok will book but only sunday track as i intend to travel overnight after work :closedeyes: but will book the bar/room for sunday night :rolleyes:

#48 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:53 PM

:lol: meet you atthe bar ;)

#49 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

means bad new's :lol:

#50 Seb.F

Seb.F

Under Your Bed

• 6,045 posts
  • Interests:Tech head

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

I won't have a car to track, but I will see what kind of costs I will incur for just travelling over.

#51 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:15 PM

track the tt! like tracking a sofa ;)

#52 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:28 PM

i need a sofa asap :rolleyes:

#53 WrightStuff

WrightStuff

i am sheldon cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

Cheek! I'll have you know the Audi was fine at the Bugatti :rolleyes:
-Slightly- more body roll than the vx...I'll give you that. :groupjump:

#54 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:50 PM

:lol: I meant as in you would be one of the only comfortable ones out there and who won't hve a back ache at the end of the day :lol: Imnotworthy

#55 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:59 AM

not at their prices!

#56 The Knobs

The Knobs

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

Booked tds but will leave hotel for now

#57 VIX

VIX

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,497 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:21 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked (both track days) 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel)

#58 Dave E

Dave E

I LOVE SNETTERTON

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:46 AM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked (both track days) 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) Looks like it'll be a lonely run down as I'll be using the tunnel. Portsmouth is 45 miles further for me but mainly because I've got enough tesco vouchers to make the tunnel free saving £200 that'll pay for Spa in Sept :rolleyes:

#59 P11 COV

P11 COV

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,683 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Music, God, Family. Holidays.

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked (both track days) 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 12.P11 COV (booked both trackdays and hotel - emailed hotel re sunday evening) I will have to work out whats the cheapest way there - Tesco vouchers vs longer ferry/shorter miles. A ferry crossing/convoy will be fun though. So just need to sort out the clutch/gearbox and other engine/gearbox noises. The cars laid up for the winter and immobile at the moment :(

Edited by P11 COV, 12 December 2010 - 08:29 PM.

#60 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:59 PM

Just confirmed my extra night at the hotel on the Sunday night with Manuel. As above, it's the LoT 38€ rate (breakfast on top though)

I will have to work out whats the cheapest way there - Tesco vouchers vs longer ferry/shorter miles. A ferry crossing/convoy will be fun though.

Just beat the deadline on the 1 clubcard £ = £4 Eurotunnel pounds deal, so have £300 worth of vouchers to use with Eurotunnel next year. Still fancy the ferry to further down France but the missus is less keen. :rolleyes:

So just need to sort out the clutch/gearbox and other engine/gearbox noises. The cars laid up for the winter and immobile at the moment :(

Can't offer any real technical help Paul but, if you need some dumb manual labour in the new year, give me a shout. thumbsup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users