Le Mans 2011 Trackday

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

#101 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

No the pizza place was better (just lacked the live sex show in the toilets)

i wont eat pizza in my country and if you need french call girl from Lithuania............ pm me can be arrange :rolleyes:

#102 AliM

AliM

insert humour here

• 9,146 posts
  • Interests:playing cars and general mischief.

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:54 AM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked both track days and extra night. 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 12.P11 COV (booked both trackdays and hotel - emailed hotel re sunday evening) 13 Mr P (booked both trackdays and hotel) 14 Sutol (Bugatti only,hotel 5th-7th,Newhaven/Dieppe crossing) 15 crazyfrog (will travel over night after work sunday morning ) 16 Ali (booked 3 nights at hotel, will book one or both track days after chrimbo)

Edited by FAB VX, 23 December 2010 - 08:05 AM.

#103 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:02 AM

hmm 16 so far , how many was it last year, i mean this year

Posted Image

#104 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:57 AM

hmm 16 so far , how many was it last year, i mean this year

24 i think chinky chinky
will be there and intend to give some stick to some of you ;)

#105 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:09 AM

Suppose, for completeness, I'd better stick us down on another bloody VX related list. :rolleyes: 1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked both track days and extra night. 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 12.P11 COV (booked both trackdays and hotel - emailed hotel re sunday evening) 13 Mr P (booked both trackdays and hotel) 14 Sutol (Bugatti only,hotel 5th-7th,Newhaven/Dieppe crossing) 15 crazyfrog (will travel over night after work sunday morning ) 16 Ali (booked 3 nights at hotel, will book one or both track days after chrimbo) 17 Techieboy +1 (LoT package + extra night)

#106 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:17 AM

we are dooom :lol:

#107 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:21 AM

we are dooom :lol:

the 'clunk' of dooom :flame:

#108 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:23 AM

The clonk is no longer a sign of impending doom. Now I know what it is, I couldn't care less. Although, I may address it over the next month or two.....

#109 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

The clonk is no longer a sign of impending doom. Now I know what it is, I couldn't care less. Although, I may address it over the next month or two.....

plus gas and a hammer fixed mine

#110 JimmyJamJerusalem

JimmyJamJerusalem

So annoying I got my own room.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts
  • Interests:Music, Cars, Beer, Boxing.

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

What was the dreaded clunk?

#111 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:38 PM

zorst on subframe

#112 techieboy

techieboy

Supercharger of Doom

• 22,914 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:49 PM

zorst on subframe

Almost. Twas the zorst bouncing off the brace bar over sharp bumps in the road/track surface. :rolleyes:

At the time I thought it was suspension related as I'd just had the Cornering Force setup fitted a couple of days before we left. Forgot that Simon had also fitted the Spitfire brace bar for me at the same time. That was with the Piper 2.5" system I had, a little more space now with the 3.0" Tullett, so just need to drop the brace bar down a couple of mm's.

#113 robin

robin

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:21 AM

ill book this after crimbo.

#114 MartinS

MartinS

I only bought it for one summer. 14 years ago and now its gone&#

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,173 posts
  • Interests:Track days
    Pubs
    Sausages

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:20 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked both track days and extra night. 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 12.P11 COV (booked both trackdays and hotel - emailed hotel re sunday evening) 13 Mr P (booked both trackdays and hotel) 14 Sutol (Bugatti only,hotel 5th-7th,Newhaven/Dieppe crossing) 15 crazyfrog (will travel over night after work sunday morning ) 16 Ali (booked 3 nights at hotel, will book one or both track days after chrimbo) 17 Techieboy +1 (LoT package + extra night) 18 Martin S (lOT package + extra night) My own christmas present to me! Martin

#115 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked both track days and extra night. 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 12.P11 COV (booked both trackdays and hotel - emailed hotel re sunday evening) 13 Mr P (booked both trackdays and hotel) 14 Sutol (Bugatti only,hotel 5th-7th,Newhaven/Dieppe crossing) 15 crazyfrog (will travel over night after work sunday morning ) 16 Ali (booked 3 nights at hotel, will book one or both track days after chrimbo) 17 Techieboy +1 (LoT package + extra night) 18 Martin S (lOT package + extra night) My own christmas present to me! great looking vx list chinky chinky

#116 Mike (Cliffie)

Mike (Cliffie)

Back in a VX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,352 posts
  • Interests:Weaving weasels woolly hats.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked both track days and extra night. 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 12.P11 COV (booked both trackdays and hotel - emailed hotel re sunday evening) 13 Mr P (booked both trackdays and hotel) 14 Sutol (Bugatti only,hotel 5th-7th,Newhaven/Dieppe crossing) 15 crazyfrog (will travel over night after work sunday morning ) 16 Ali (booked 3 nights at hotel, will book one or both track days after chrimbo) 17 Techieboy +1 (LoT package + extra night) 18 Martin S (lOT package + extra night) My own christmas present to me! 19 Cliffie- Go on then, LoT package + Extra night) Shall I bring Ollie?

#117 GeorgeBC

GeorgeBC

Needs a cheaper hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts
  • Interests:Cars and mountain biking

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:50 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked both track days and extra night. 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 12.P11 COV (booked both trackdays and hotel - emailed hotel re sunday evening) 13 Mr P (booked both trackdays and hotel) 14 Sutol (Bugatti only,hotel 5th-7th,Newhaven/Dieppe crossing) 15 crazyfrog (will travel over night after work sunday morning ) 16 Ali (booked 3 nights at hotel, will book one or both track days after chrimbo) 17 Techieboy +1 (LoT package + extra night) 18 Martin S (lOT package + extra night) My own christmas present to me! 19 Cliffie- Go on then, LoT package + Extra night) Shall I bring Ollie? 20 Georgebc (booked both trackdays and hotel)

#118 robin

robin

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

1. JimmyJamJerusalem Booked both track days and extra night. 2. 5oc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 3. Joe589 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 4. Goodeg (booked both track days and hotel) Also booked Spa/Croix in March 5. 2deano5 (booked both trackdays and hotel) 6. Birty (booked both trackdays and hotel) 7. Scutter (booked both trackdays and hotel) 8. darronwall(2 days and hotel) 9. WrightStuff (booked both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 10 Vix (booked both trackdays and hotel) 11.VXT'ED (Both trackdays and hotel+Sunday night for 38 euro) 12.P11 COV (booked both trackdays and hotel - emailed hotel re sunday evening) 13 Mr P (booked both trackdays and hotel) 14 Sutol (Bugatti only,hotel 5th-7th,Newhaven/Dieppe crossing) 15 crazyfrog (will travel over night after work sunday morning ) 16 Ali (booked 3 nights at hotel, will book one or both track days after chrimbo) 17 Techieboy +1 (LoT package + extra night) 18 Martin S (lOT package + extra night) My own christmas present to me! 19 Cliffie- Go on then, LoT package + Extra night) Shall I bring Ollie? 20 Georgebc (booked both trackdays and hotel) 21 robin (booked both and hotel)

#119 AliM

AliM

insert humour here

• 9,146 posts
  • Interests:playing cars and general mischief.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:09 PM

wowzer what a .org list that is :) can't wait!

#120 Dave E

Dave E

I LOVE SNETTERTON

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:17 PM

Already two more than last year and still another seven months to go! Just think of all the extra money we can donate to the gendarmes Christmas fund :angry: :rolleyes: I'll be getting a, "VX nine member" or "Long live the VX Nine" sticker to commemorate last years travesty of justice :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users