Renault Racing Blue Vx220, 291Bhp

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

Just spotted this on Ebay. Great car!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to buy that traction control unit from you!!!!!

yea traction control is great bit of kit, its been well fitted and not something i would attempt to take off the car! lol

1 day left on ebay........just hoping it gets over the 10k mark really!

#22 sh33n

sh33n

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

yea traction control is great bit of kit, its been well fitted and not something i would attempt to take off the car! lol

I've been watching it...got a feeling there will be a rush near the end, there always is - which is likely to push it over what I'd like to spend.

Good luck with it!

#23 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:26 PM

I've been watching it...got a feeling there will be a rush near the end, there always is - which is likely to push it over what I'd like to spend.

Good luck with it!

got almost 150 watchers just depends how many are thinking of bidding really! wanted 11k really but will be happy with over 10 i guess cos means i dont need to re tax the car etc! the new number plates turned up today for it:-) small plate for the front also

#24 sh33n

sh33n

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:51 PM

Somebody got a bargain today, already regretting not putting in a bid, doh.

#25 ChrisS1

ChrisS1

Club OEM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,360 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:56 PM

:blink: Nice price for the buyer!

#26 steved

steved

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:11 PM

ahhhhhhhh but will it sell

#27 BAZ8465

BAZ8465

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:Driving cars, Watching other people driving cars, cleaning cars, looking at nice cars, NOT fixing cars

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:52 PM

:rolleyes: it did - this afternoon :wacko:

#28 steved

steved

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:19 PM

:rolleyes: it did - this afternoon :wacko:

no it finished on ebay ,:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) he has got to get the money yet ,and we all know what buyers are like especially on ebay ,hope it does go through someone got a good car looking at the pics

Edited by steved, 09 January 2011 - 01:22 PM.

#29 steved

steved

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:31 PM

its back up for sale on ebay starting 10k

#30 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

looks like a 'mate' put a bid of say £10k in to make sure it either went for more than that or if it went for less then you could re-list it...

Edited by MrSimba, 09 January 2011 - 05:07 PM.

#31 Zoobeef

Zoobeef

Joes bedroom assistant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:50 PM

looks like a 'mate' put a bid of say £10k in to make sure it either went for more than that or if it went for less then you could re-list it...

Nice and honest then! People on ebay really p*ss me off. Sold something just before christmas, hes not paid. I can now offer to the closest bidder and look like the person above and made up the bid. Or i can relist

#32 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:26 PM

i made contact with the winning bidder who said he didnt really want the car after winning it and asked if he could he get out the deal, i agreed so long as he paid all the fee's and a re list fee! he agreed and so i put it up for sale again cos he paid me to do that! now i have removed it! would have taken the 9.6k for a quick sale but was hoping for more ££££ really! gonna hold on to the car till spring/summer and hold out for more money....... hopefully, will put 6 months tax on it, prob a fresh mot, need to sell the car come summer time cos want to get my house totally paid off by end of the year! so car is not for sale now, will be back up again for sale come april onwards! hopefully have it back on road again for month before i sell it then! i miss driving it! even in rubbish weather like this! lol

#33 BAZ8465

BAZ8465

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:Driving cars, Watching other people driving cars, cleaning cars, looking at nice cars, NOT fixing cars

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:35 PM

Am I being stupid but dont you just start the bidding at the minimum you will take - That's what I've allways done - that way nobody's time is wasted - seller happy, buyer happy - no bullshit reserve etc

Edited by BAZ8465, 09 January 2011 - 11:35 PM.

#34 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:19 AM

i made contact with the winning bidder who said he didnt really want the car after winning it and asked if he could he get out the deal,

LOL!

So as soon as the auction ended the 'winner' (and at a steal of a price) decided he didn't want the car after all...

Oh look a little piggy's just flown past my window!

:rolleyes:

Edited by MrSimba, 10 January 2011 - 01:19 AM.

#35 steved

steved

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:15 AM

i made contact with the winning bidder who said he didnt really want the car after winning it and asked if he could he get out the deal,

LOL!

So as soon as the auction ended the 'winner' (and at a steal of a price) decided he didn't want the car after all...

Oh look a little piggy's just flown past my window!

:rolleyes:

he made contact straight away because he had his number in his phone because it was his mate ;)

#36 dapimp

dapimp

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Interests:Bar sports, especially pool. Obviously my VX....and my lovely gf.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:54 AM

If I wasn't getting married this year I'd have bitten his hand of at £10k. Looks like a great motor for that price. Don't suppose you fancy a swap with a fairly standard 2003 good condition NA plus some cash? Easier to sell the NA come summer time and get some money in your pocket now?

#37 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:02 AM

Am I being stupid but dont you just start the bidding at the minimum you will take - That's what I've allways done - that way nobody's time is wasted - seller happy, buyer happy - no bullshit reserve etc

yea i did this when i had ca up for sale back in september time, put opening bid at 12k, but that included more bits, sold some parts off the car to get some money back!

starting at a low price car seems to get more interest!

#38 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:06 AM

thanks for comments about mate having bid! lol life would have been easier for me if the buyer bought the car even tho its less than i had hoped! just wanted the space back and the £££!

#39 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:10 AM

thanks for comments about mate having bid! lol

life would have been easier for me if the buyer bought the car even tho its less than i had hoped! just wanted the space back and the £££!

LOL! only kidding, I certainly wouldn't have sold it for that price! as said earlier its a beautiful car worth (IMHO) certainly about £13k and worth holding out for the right buyer thumbsup

Good luck with the sale, tho at around £10k someone's going to get a bargain!

chinky chinky

#40 ChrisS1

ChrisS1

Club OEM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,360 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:16 AM

would have taken the 9.6k

So just advertise it as £9600 no offers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users