Where To Get My Na Supercharged

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

#21 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,177 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:53 AM

So that's what needs to be highlighted Chris :thumbsup: Attention to detail :thumbsup:

#22 siztenboots

siztenboots

RaceMode

• 26,610 posts
  • Interests:french maids

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:58 AM

I don't think its wise to be fighting , we all know too much about each other and nobody is perfect first time.

#23 chris_uk

chris_uk

I Fancy Joe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:58 AM

for god sakes i litterally wrote the how to..  

really :glare:   you basically copied mine and you even screwed up the throttle body wiring in yours  :ffs:   Courtenay are still number 1 for SC installs, get over it :P
I did not copy yours..i didnt even know you wrote one.. . I wrote it on a laptop on my lunch break, afaik it was the first guide out which is why i wrote it. And i didnt mess up the wiring of the TB. The text was correct.. And plus.. I didnt write it as a professional bit of text, i just wrote it quick to try give people a hand. Courtenays are not no.1 for the conversions.. They dont even use the dutch software in theirs which we include.. They use the same old mapping they always have done..

Edited by chris_uk, 02 July 2016 - 11:08 AM.

#24 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight sportscars, Brunettes, Petrol & Beer.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:03 AM

I don't think its wise to be fighting , we all know too much about each other and nobody is perfect first time.

This is a very good point. Everyone else really happy with their work? Like totally confident?

#25 vocky

vocky

• 11,969 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:05 AM

I did not copy yours..i didnt even know you wrote one.. . I wrote it on a laptop on my lunch break, afaik it was the first guide out which is why i wrote it. And i didnt mess up the wiring of the TB. The text was correct.. And plus.. I didnt write it as a professional bit of text, i just wrote it quick to try give people a hand. Courtenays are not no.1 for the conversions.. They dont even use the dutch software in theirs which we include.. They use the same old mapping they always have done..

Making bold claims will always bring trouble, it's damn hard to make a messy SC conversion - but I have seen a few DIY attempts :ninja:

Stick to offering a quality SC conversion and don't claim to be the number 1  thumbsup 

#26 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:06 AM

What has happened to .org... Everyone is fighting each other Bring back the old .org :grouphug: P.s our conversions are best :D :lol:

#27 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:13 AM

What has happened to .org... Everyone is fighting each other Bring back the old .org :grouphug: P.s our conversions are best :D :lol:

My thoughts exactly Joe. Only us have a genuine vested interest here I don't see us throwing mud at each other. Some people should think about the contribution they are making on the forum. It's not just against me it's the same old group that just seem to bring this place down with snide remarks. It's a poor show and it'd not just me that sees it.

#28 chris_uk

chris_uk

I Fancy Joe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:14 AM

Making bold claims will always bring trouble, it's damn hard to make a messy SC conversion - but I have seen a few DIY attempts :ninja:   Stick to offering a quality SC conversion and don't claim to be the number 1  thumbsup 
Doesnt everyone claim to be no.1? Lol Anyway, i concede your point.. I never claimed to be the best, i just do what i can do. Im sure that text was written in a marketing manor rather than claiming bold.. But, i do believe that we do offer the best whole package.. The attention to detail and quality, the after sales, the warrenty, new components, the dutch software being included in our price.. I mean thats neigh on 1k on its own.

Edited by chris_uk, 02 July 2016 - 11:16 AM.

#29 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:15 AM

Yup :grouphug: But I do think no.1 is a bit adventurous :lol:

#30 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:17 AM

I don't think so. Try us.

#31 vocky

vocky

• 11,969 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:17 AM

my advice to you all is to just state that you offer a quality SC installation service, let the customers and owners make up their own minds who is best thumbsup

It has taken Jonnyboy a long time to get his good reputation for selling top end stuff, be smart and don't make bold claims thumbsup

#32 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:18 AM

Na it's ok Always happy to help though like last time :P

#33 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:23 AM

But come on let us do ours and you do yours And we all live happily ever after :)

Edited by The Batman, 02 July 2016 - 11:24 AM.

#34 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:32 AM

Joe I think thats what we are both doing here. It's other folk stirring the situation. Been brewing a while that one lol

#35 hughcam

hughcam

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Interests:driving, motorcycling, snowboarding, v12 lawn mowers

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:32 AM

Your all expensive. My pikey stage 2 conversion will stand me at £1,950 with used bits and dutch software :P In all honesty having seen first hand the brand new kit Jon and Chris use, the tidyness of their install, dutch software and the back up service they can provide I wouldnt hesitate to use them on a lower mileage minter. On a older car such as mine the used parts/diy path or using Batman are both lower cost alternatives. In either case I woulnt take it courtneys.

#36 Nev

Nev

Nipper's Minion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,587 posts
  • Interests:Rock climbing, skiing, kayaking, surfing, mountaineering, budgies, chess, practical mechanics.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:34 AM

Oh dear, it is a shame to see this bickering, particularly as all I've ever heard is good things about the conversions done by both parties.

Surely it's far better to send a polite PM to someone if you have a point to make, rather than public castigation?

Edited by Nev, 02 July 2016 - 11:42 AM.

#37 Bargi

Bargi

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:39 AM

I seriously can't believe people got sandy over this. Tell you what take it to the ASA like they do with the other companies like say Vodafone https://www.marketin...-claims-by-asa/ Sent from my cuntyfuckbollock phone by Twatatalk

#38 e7 jmc

e7 jmc

• Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Mtbing, skateboarding, parenting, musicing..........

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:48 AM

anyone want any sc badges, size and colour about to change to suit all your excellent conversions ..................?

#39 Goosenka

Goosenka

Jeep Driving jolly nice chap

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,716 posts
  • Interests:Fried breakfasts, coffee and dogs

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:49 AM

I blame Brexit.

#40 hughcam

hughcam

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Interests:driving, motorcycling, snowboarding, v12 lawn mowers

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:51 AM

anyone want any sc badges, size and colour about to change to suit all your excellent conversions ..................?

Yes me please!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users