Jump to content


Loudi V8

  • Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#141 mafumoto



  • 114 posts
  • Location:barry,s,wales

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:24 PM

Actually both refer to the same thing the male part that the mould will be taken from. the female part is the mould the parts are made from

#142 Doctor Ed

Doctor Ed

    Need to get Out More

  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:Germany

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:01 PM

Prob mean the same thing, but I always think of a plug as a small male piece for an individual small discrete part. Where as a buck is the complete form of an entire complex object, including frame/formwork and scaffolding etc. can be broken into multiple pieces. Semantics really. They’re basically the same thing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users