• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#101 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:53 AM

HELLO BOYS HOW WE DOING? I TOLD YOU I AM ADDICTED ACTUALLY I HAVE GOT ANOTHER ONE 220 NON TURBO 02 PLATE ON V CAR £12500 AND I AM A NICE MAN SO IF YOU WANT IT COME AND GET IT! :groupjump:

I'll have it!!! :groupjump: *

* Changed my mind now

#102 cheeky_chops

cheeky_chops

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,922 posts
  • Interests:my car, snowboarding and drinking

Posted 06 November 2004 - 10:05 AM

220 NON TURBO 02 PLATE ON V CAR £12500

why would anyone pay that? I sold a straight 51 plate with full milltek for 13500 3 months ago! Prices have def been hit by winter since then....

#103 Dave

Dave

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 10:40 PM

I today met the new owner of B4D VX and saw the car. From what I saw the car was in very good condition, the new owner(s) are very pleased with it. Jon Jon may have an unusal sales technique but he did actually sell it to a site member. Good luck guys with your BAD VX. Dave

Edited by Dave, 06 November 2004 - 10:40 PM.

#104 jon jon

jon jon

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:46 AM

AT LAST ONE MEMBER HALF LIKES ME AND MY CARS SO DO COME AND BUY MY 220 NA IT ALSO HAS A NICE PLATE ON IT £ PRICE WELL LETS TALK AND I WILL DO AGOOD DEAL FOR ALL MEMBERS JUST LIKE THE NEW OWNER B4D VX THEY ARE OVER THE MOON AND STARS I CAN NOW RESY IN PEACE MYSELF BYE FOR NOW JON JON

#105 jneill

jneill

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,945 posts
  • Interests:QI

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:11 AM

Shh... it's Sunday morning. No need to shout....

#106 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts
  • Interests:Global domination.

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:21 AM

So the new owner heard about your car from this site? You're welcome. :rolleyes:

#107 Smiler

Smiler

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:17 PM

JONJON.. you driven it? good arn't they :D why don't you keep it and become a member thumbsup

#108 jon jon

jon jon

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:37 PM

DRIVEN IT I ONLY SELL THEM I AM MORE A ROLLS MAN COMFORT AND LUX I AM SO OLD I CANT EVEN GET IN HI MANSFIELD I AM A MEMBER BYE BYE

#109 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• 13,881 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:55 PM

:wacko: :blink: Helloooooo....... McFly!! Caps Lock!

#110 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 08 November 2004 - 08:48 AM

Jonjon

Don't go yet. You see, we have a problem. There are a few members here who are having trouble selling their cars for the right price and I'm sure that they would be delighted if you were able to coach them in your undoubtedly successful sales technique.

I was thinking you could come along to the next track day and lecture us on your methods. If we became as good as you then perhaps we too could afford a Rolls (oh just imagine!). Perhaps I may be so bold as to recommend an agenda for the day.

Understanding Your Market: With a clear understanding of the people who are going to buy a car you will be able to accurately target your marketing. This lecture will help you to alienate 75% of the market without spending a penny.

Know your product: Buyers of unusual cars are knowledgable, almost obsessive, about their cars. They understand the exact specifications these cars were built with. They expect the same understanding from you. This section will teach you to explain the exact number of seats the car has and whether it has sports suspension. With these skills a sale is a certainty.

Customer Care: Too many people lose sales because they don't treat every enquiry as a potential sale. This hands on workshop will train you how to repsond to interested enquiries with rudeness and thinly veiled threats of violence.

Presentation: With effective use of style you can turn your car into £££. All sellers need to understand the sheer headfucking ability of writing in ALL CAPS. They need to understand that you may well have SEN and not have a clue about the type of car you are selling. There is nothing like making a seller think you are a complete twat who doesn't understand that you are selling a car for thousands less than it's worth to get that phoneline buzzing.

Threatening behaviour: It's the final resort but often people won't tow the line and insist on laughing at your feeble efforts to flog bangers from your driveway. The best thing to do is threaten them. JonJon will show you how to construct effective threats that will get recalcitrant punters back into line.

Actually, JonJon (are you American?) you want to put all the knowledge together in one manual and sell it through the pages of Exchange and Mart. You'll be able to afford two Rollers then!

#111 BogBrush

BogBrush

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 09:03 AM

Well said Jim :lol: MMC :)

#112 NOEXCESSBAGGAGE

NOEXCESSBAGGAGE

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:07 AM

Errr.... Something not adding up, here. :wacko: For all the hatred Ms John Watson has shown through this thread and his undoubted conceit he has for its collective members - does it not strike one as being strange that he hasn't SHOUTED the name of the member who bought the car from him............................... :rolleyes:

#113 ianrm

ianrm

Joined - in the past 10.02.2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,097 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Football, Cars & Fish keeping.

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:12 AM

Jonjon

Don't go yet. You see, we have a problem. There are a few members here who are having trouble selling their cars for the right price and I'm sure that they would be delighted if you were able to coach them in your undoubtedly successful sales technique.

I was thinking you could come along to the next track day and lecture us on your methods. If we became as good as you then perhaps we too could afford a Rolls (oh just imagine!). Perhaps I may be so bold as to recommend an agenda for the day.

Understanding Your Market: With a clear understanding of the people who are going to buy a car you will be able to accurately target your marketing. This lecture will help you to alienate 75% of the market without spending a penny.

Know your product: Buyers of unusual cars are knowledgable, almost obsessive, about their cars. They understand the exact specifications these cars were built with. They expect the same understanding from you. This section will teach you to explain the exact number of seats the car has and whether it has sports suspension. With these skills a sale is a certainty.

Customer Care: Too many people lose sales because they don't treat every enquiry as a potential sale. This hands on workshop will train you how to repsond to interested enquiries with rudeness and thinly veiled threats of violence.

Presentation: With effective use of style you can turn your car into £££. All sellers need to understand the sheer headfucking ability of writing in ALL CAPS. They need to understand that you may well have SEN and not have a clue about the type of car you are selling. There is nothing like making a seller think you are a complete twat who doesn't understand that you are selling a car for thousands less than it's worth to get that phoneline buzzing.

Threatening behaviour: It's the final resort but often people won't tow the line and insist on laughing at your feeble efforts to flog bangers from your driveway. The best thing to do is threaten them. JonJon will show you how to construct effective threats that will get recalcitrant punters back into line.

Actually, JonJon (are you American?) you want to put all the knowledge together in one manual and sell it through the pages of Exchange and Mart. You'll be able to afford two Rollers then!

JimH,

I think you should take this round a few Vx dealerships as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#114 Dave

Dave

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 12:45 PM

Errr....
Something not adding up, here.  :wacko:

For all the hatred Ms John Watson has shown through this thread and his undoubted conceit he has for its collective members - does it not strike one as being strange that he hasn't SHOUTED the name of the member who bought the car from him............................... :rolleyes:

it's not for Jon Jon to reveal who they are.

I'm sure that in time they will reveal who they are. They are site members (and have been for some time), they know the VX inside and out and are pleased with the deal that was done.

The friendly banter from members and Jon Jon may have been a little of a wind up from one side :P .

Dave

(by the way Ive not met Jon Jon and he's not a relative ;) )

Edited by Dave, 08 November 2004 - 12:45 PM.

#115 jneill

jneill

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,945 posts
  • Interests:QI

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:51 PM

Whatever you say, Dave Dave. :P

#116 jon jon

jon jon

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 09:36 PM

THIS DAVE SOUNDS LIKE HE GETS MY DRIFT UNLIKE THE LAST 2 OR 3 REPLIES NO NEED TO INSULT BUT I WILL STILL INVITE YOU ALL TO MY DRIVE WITH ITS SWIMMING POOL AND ROLLS O ALSO MAY BE THE BOATING TYPES CAN GO TO MY HOUSE ON THE RIVER THAMES ????????????? 30 YEARS IN THE TRADE I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT I DO NOT MIND HOW MANY SEATS I SELL THEM ALL WHO WROTE THE LONG INSULT YOU CAN TYPE BUT YOU KNOW JACK ABOUT THE MOTOR TRADE AND HOW TO SELL MANY TYPES OF CARS LOOK UP UB10 8AQ POST CODE AND TW19 5JL MY 2 HOUSES BOTH IN PRIVATE ROADS BOTH BY SELLING CARS WHENS YOU WERE STILL IN NAPPIES THIS IS TO ALL THE RUDE MEMBERS TRY NOT TO BE SO PERSONAL BYE BYE

#117 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• 13,881 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 11:25 PM

On a serious note jon jon, I would not giveout my postcode on a public forum. Either edit your post or if you don't know how to do it then reply and I will edit it for you

#118 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts
  • Interests:yachting, diving, steam waggons, cars that don't break down, giving up on the output of any car builder from Norfolk.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:03 AM

Jonjon, sweetie. If you can afford your Rolls (a trifle outre today, non?) and a swimming pool and even a yacht please, for the love of God buy yourself a new keyboard with a caps lock key that works. If money is tight I'll chip in a fiver.

#119 WoodenDummy

WoodenDummy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:42 AM

UB10 8AQ POST CODE AND TW19 5JL MY 2 HOUSES BOTH IN PRIVATE ROADS

I cannot believe you just posted that on the Internet.

Do you have ANY idea how car theft works these days!?

#120 JimH

JimH

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:46 AM

Hey, back off the dude, WD! This man is the expert.

Anyway, he'll have a couple of leopards to chase off anyone who tries to scratch the stock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users