• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#41 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:43 PM

(quote)you make it sound as if i'm as volatile as TNT(quote)

Elmo, we dont have to say anything really..
Cos your making yourself sound a right Tw@t..(do you know what one of them is?... If not ask your daddy!)
You say you would'nt "be seen in anything than the latest rear wheel drive sports car"
Well make it last!! cos the way your going it won't be long before you spin into on coming traffic..then daddy can get you the latest mahogany casket :rolleyes:

If you have spun your car as many times as you say you have, and you still dont know why you are doing it!,
Then you need doctor not driving lessons!! :beat:
Its poeple like you that cost us thousand in insurance every year :angry:
You say that you have only spun five times out of 30 trips :o
Well thats five times to many IMO on public roads.
Have you checked the tyre pressures (or is the Butler away)

I did feel kinda sorry for you, untill i read the following statement...
i'm sure starting with a good car and being gentle and working my way up will get me up to the same level! by the time i'm 25 I can move on to a F430!!! Where as other people will only just be sniffing at a VX calibur car!
Most of the people on this Forum have got their cars through hard work, not from they ferking parents!!
By the time your 25, your old man will probably still be wiping your ass,
Infact im quite shocked he hasnt got a butler to drive you around in the VX
You have already shown yourself to be a bad driver..along with the insurance and F430 quotes, you must be a toffee nosed bad driver, which i think is a very bad combination indeed.

Your a accident waiting for a place to happen.

#42 PJG

PJG

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:57 PM

you lot bite everytime.... "here little fishy" :lol:

#43 SPLAM

SPLAM

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:57 PM

is >this< corner on your journey?

#44 Blanchie

Blanchie

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  • Interests:Various

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:58 PM

Surely? wheres foxy when you need him  :lol:

:D

Trolls come in different flavours:

1. The Angry Newbie: This sort shows thier ignorance by saying something totally contentious, usually picking at points of style or grammar. Often posts off-topic.

2. The Eternal Newbie: A newbie who doesn't have a clue, and never will, but none the less, continues to post and reply

3. Professional Troll: Their primary goal is to lure someone into replying, so, they can make fools of them. They are often incredibly off-topic and/or anti-topic, this is one of the reasons seemly misdirected posts should be ignored, as it may not be a mistake.

4. Psycho Troll: Typically, an angry newbie who decides to get revenge. It can get ugly, quick. Psycho trolls often are mentally or emotional disturbed and may not even realize that they're trolling. To psycho trolls, what happens on the internet is very real and personal. On rare occasions real trolls will also fall into the above category and will possess the same traits. These are the sore-losers and bottom feeders of the troll community.

...this one is a bit amateur but shows most of the signs :rolleyes:

I'd like to se a pic of him and his car...

Elmo, if you still don't know what a troll is:
"An internet troll is a person who sends duplicitous messages hoping to get angry responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" and ultimately from trolling for fish; it first appeared on Usenet. The term is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied to those who are ignorant of etiquette.

Trolling is often described as an online version of the breaching experiment, where social boundaries and rules of etiquette are broken. Self-proclaimed trolls often style themselves as Devil's Advocates or gadflies or culture jammers, challenging the dominant discourse and assumptions of the forum they are trolling in an attempt to subvert and introduce different ways of thinking. Detractors who value etiquette claim that true Devil's Advocates generally identify themselves as such for the sake of etiquette, whereas trolls often consider etiquette to be something worth trolling in order to fight groupthink.

Trolls are sometimes caricatured as socially inept. This is often due to the fundamental attribution error, as it is impossible to know the real traits of an individual solely from their online discourse. Indeed, since intentional trolls are alleged to knowingly flout social boundaries, it is difficult to typecast them as socially inept since they have arguably proven adept at their goal."

Posted Image

Now prove us wrong...

:lol: :lol:

Your da man thumbsup

Edited by Blanchie, 20 February 2005 - 07:59 PM.

#45 walkes

walkes

for one night only, live at the appollo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:01 PM

Christ I hope you lot are not on my murder trial next week :P

Edited by walkes, 20 February 2005 - 08:01 PM.

#46 Tyrant

Tyrant

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:09 PM

you lot bite everytime....

"here little fishy"

:lol:

So true :rolleyes: :P

You guys do realise it's still half term? Plenty of bored kids (trolls) out there at the moment!

#47 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:14 PM

"here little fishy"

So true :rolleyes: :P

You guys do realise it's still half term? Plenty of bored kids (trolls) out there at the moment!

;) And bored adults!!
I had the choice of giving him GREIF or watching JOEY :rolleyes:

#48 SPLAM

SPLAM

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:13 PM

:lol: No choice then.

#49 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:18 PM

"here little fishy"

thumbsup :lol:

#50 Ricky2772

Ricky2772

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts
  • Interests:For those who grasp for Hir beyond the horizon of usual consciousness, preparing for the time when something powerful will present Hir-Self This advise is given...

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:19 PM

3 pages of a reply.... in all truth, having a troll here and there does a great good to the community... .. :P ...sprucing up the attitude... :P :D

Attached Files

Edited by Ricky2772, 20 February 2005 - 09:22 PM.

#51 Robski

Robski

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:27 PM

It all adds a little spice to an otherwise uneventful Sunday!

#52 RAB2000

RAB2000

• PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:44 PM

So anyone wondering how old elmo really is? Anyway, there must be a v simple question about the VX that you would know only through ownership (or familarity). eg Elmo - where's the front bonnet release?

#53 JayK

JayK

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:46 PM

dude, ignor these guys, its nice to have a nice car at 17! Ur damn lucky, my dad got me a saxo vtr new at 17, but then im glad, learnt alot and modded myself, 220bhp! 13.8 1/4 miles etc, ive had 2 other hot hatches before going to the vx @ 20 years old. glad i had them too. The thing is ive had them on the track, and what the guys are saying maybe u shud have got a fast front wheel drive car. learnt to drive that, then moved on. But anyway, uve got it and now u need to learn how to drive it. Spining at 20mph?? What were u doing?? Best bet is if u live in a quite area, or at night out of the way, go to a roundabout, and just go round it. Dont go into it too quickly, but once ur going round it, start gently applying the throttle, ull start to feel the front slide most likely, then add abit more throttle, as soon as u feel the back end coming out, steer into the slide, dependant upon how far the back is out, if its not out far u can just come of the throttle and it will jolt back into place, if its out then keep the power there!! Ur best bet is to book urself a trackday, go there and learnt to drive it, its a safe enviornment and u can push the car harder than u can on the roads. Jay

#54 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:49 PM

:lol: @Jay...hook...line...sinker!

#55 JayK

JayK

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:49 PM

you make it sound as if i'm as volatile as TNT. I drive the VX every day to and from college and i have only spun it around 5 times in about 30 trips and i felel i'm getting the hang of it/ I see what you mean startng with a sh*t car i'm sure starting with a good car and being gentle and working my way up will get me up to the same level! by the time i'm 25 I can move on to a F430!!! Where as other people will only just be sniffing at a VX calibur car!

this isnt going to help either, makes u sound like stuck up twat mate.

#56 elmo

elmo

• Pip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:Masturbation

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:59 PM

I thought boy racers in novas doing 120mph on public roads cause huge insurance premiums i always stick to the driving limit. Just because i have spun the car (not on purpose) does not make me a bad driver. I have read many discussions on here people say it happened to them you dont attract them! and i dont know why many of you seem jealous because i have a VX at 17 its only a 13 thousand pound car for fcuk sake its not like i have a McLaren or Ferrari! And why did my comments of getting a F430 when i'm 25 upset you people? Surely it cant be jealousy because thats just very very low, A couple of you have helped me shed loads via PM and given me advice and told me how some people here are complete twats and to just ignore them thanks a lot. And i dont need my butler to drive me around or check my tire pressures, i can do that my self and a butler does not drive a chauffer drives for you. I'd excpect you to know the differance. And no i dont have a chauffer before you ask. Thanks jay pretty much what a lot of people have told me and i downloaded a few guides on left foot braking, heel toe, and opposite lock so will give them a going over. Thanks to the help full people and fcuk off to the sad loosers who are jealous of me your just pathetic.

#57 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:59 PM

you make it sound as if i'm as volatile as TNT. I drive the VX every day to and from college and i have only spun it around 5 times in about 30 trips and i felel i'm getting the hang of it/ I see what you mean startng with a sh*t car i'm sure starting with a good car and being gentle and working my way up will get me up to the same level! by the time i'm 25 I can move on to a F430!!! Where as other people will only just be sniffing at a VX calibur car!

TIT! thumbsup

#58 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:03 PM

3 pages of a reply....
in all truth, having a troll here and there does a great good to the community... .. :P ...sprucing up the attitude... :P :D

Ricky, what have you done to the poor cat?? :o :P

And where's elmo the incredible VX driving hamster!

#59 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:10 PM

Ricky, loving the hamster and cat photo. have spent so long trying to get our cat to catch and kill mice in the yard. Judging by this this photo, we may not have a chance! :D Cheers James

#60 JayK

JayK

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:15 PM

Elmo, about the ferrari, it was how u said it, not what u said. The thing is u could have a ferrari, and someone who has worked hard for the vx could wipe the floor with you, now thats what puts a smile on ur face. Working hard, reaching ur goal, and everytime u get in it, makes u feel good. Dont worry about T&H, and left foot braking just yet!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users