Vx220 Turbo Or Vxr220

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#41 kev_vaux

kev_vaux

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 05:02 PM

hi there i have just listed my silver vx220 turbo in the for sale section. check it out it is a mint silver one owner with 11k miles.
cheers,
rich

Think im gonna stick to blue or grey mate (maybe black) Yours looks great though!

Tell me more about the vxr220 for sale though!

#42 c=1 cat

c=1 cat

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:07 PM

do you meen my red vxr

#43 jimthenry

jimthenry

• 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:02 AM

Hi Kev Glad it sounds you are back ok. Know you looking for grey vx but just listed my silver one on forum. Might be worth looking at if you cant find suitable colour one Number is 07980304008 if interested James Henry

#44 kev_vaux

kev_vaux

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:49 PM

sounds a nice one jim but really going to hol dout for that coral blue or moonland grey one! thanks mate all the same and good luck!

#45 Peter VXR29

Peter VXR29

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Bike and car track days

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:33 PM

is kev ever going to let go off his cash?....carry on pipe dreaming lol

#46 kev_vaux

kev_vaux

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:12 AM

Not quite sure how to take that comment?

I want a grey or blue(maybe black), dont want silver, yellow etc etc

ive enquired about 3 now 2 both sold on me and the other decided to keep,

Im holding out for the rite coloured car not just taking first i see if thats ok with you!

#47 rasputin

rasputin

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Interests:drinking beer

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:31 PM

that told you lol :gayfight:

#48 MARKY MARK

MARKY MARK

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:54 PM

How about this black one ???Attached File  P1000527__2_.zip   78.98KB   32 downloads

#49 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:01 PM

From what I've read Kev's only just got back from a tour in Afganistan and I'll bet theres not many VX's for him to look at out there!

On a serious note, Glad you back in one piece Kev and I hope all your mates and colleagues are well too :grouphug:

I'll bet not many on here - including me - have any idea what its like for you out there, though watching Ross Kemp's series you have my utmost admiration for the job you do thumbsup

take care mate and good luck in finding the right VX

#50 kev_vaux

kev_vaux

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:05 PM

From what I've read Kev's only just got back from a tour in Afganistan and I'll bet theres not many VX's for him to look at out there!

On a serious note, Glad you back in one piece Kev and I hope all your mates and colleagues are well too :grouphug:

I'll bet not many on here - including me - have any idea what its like for you out there, though watching Ross Kemp's series you have my utmost admiration for the job you do thumbsup

take care mate and good luck in finding the right VX

Thanks very much mate, I was just back in the uk for 3 weeks rest, i have a futher 4 weeks to do now,

While i was back i aranged a viewing on the grey one iwth speedline, buit the day before he decided he wants to keep it so i was gutted,
After that i spotted a coral blue one and tried to arrange viewing buit missed it was second in line but it went had only been on less than a day as well so again missed out!

I will be back on 26th of march and have every intention of buying but very hard from this far away, however i am emailing someone with a grey example as we speak and he may be keeping it for me untill i get back!

thanks again for your comments Mrsimba nice to know someone apreciates us!

kev

#51 Peter VXR29

Peter VXR29

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Bike and car track days

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:48 AM

slight over reaction! Just a light hearted jibe at how this thread started in Nov 07 and is still running. No need to be offended and no need to imply any question about my loyalty to the forces fighting abroad(Simba)...this was never mentioned so how it was brought into the equation is beyond me...sure everyone wishes all soldiers safe passage home. My point is why even have this thread? Do what most do...when your ready and available look through ads, find cars you like, visit, pick, pay...took me 2 weeks. Good luck.

#52 ElizP987

ElizP987

• 4,037 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:25 AM

Kev, we have a men in uniform thread, feel free to post a pic in there chinky chinky Us ladies appreciate a man in uniform :D

#53 Pooh Bear

Pooh Bear

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Honey

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:45 AM

:yeahthat: Mmmm! Uniform! Imnotworthy

#54 kev_vaux

kev_vaux

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:46 PM

Because i sometimes people may be concidering selling a car and a post like this leads them to send a pm my way saying that a car is going to be for sale shortly, hence generating leads that otherwise may not be know! I am home on the 23rd March so one will be purchased as soon as it comes up! oh and i may add a picture to your thread if your lucky!ha

#55 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:31 AM

slight over reaction!
Just a light hearted jibe at how this thread started in Nov 07 and is still running. No need to be offended and no need to imply any question about my loyalty to the forces fighting abroad(Simba)...this was never mentioned so how it was brought into the equation is beyond me...sure everyone wishes all soldiers safe passage home.

My point is why even have this thread? Do what most do...when your ready and available look through ads, find cars you like, visit, pick, pay...took me 2 weeks. Good luck.

Peter, Sorry I was not questioning your or anyone elses loyalty, just pointing out why Kev has not got round to finding 'his' VX yet as he's been out in Afganistan

:grouphug:

Edited by MrSimba, 20 February 2008 - 08:33 AM.

#56 wrightster

wrightster

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,808 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:35 AM

the right one is not always easy to find, i got both my VX's from wanted adds and they were/are both great cars, in fact the VXR was by luck as i actually emailed the owner cos some dipstick gave me the wrong number of his VXR and the guy i emailed was by chance selling his - good luck chinky chinky

#57 MIKE_VX

MIKE_VX

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:43 PM

When I recently sold mine I only replied to wanted ads, as I didn't want to post up a for sale thread and field calls / viewings from people who weren't really in a position to buy. Kev was indeed next on the list to view / buy my car and I couldn't fault his keenness - I kept getting PMs all the time to find out whether or not he was going to get an opportunity to view it, but the first person to see it bought it for pretty much my full asking price. To be honest I'd say the better examples will be found through wanted ads as the seller will be less keen to sell! thumbsup

#58 kev_vaux

kev_vaux

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:03 PM

When I recently sold mine I only replied to wanted ads, as I didn't want to post up a for sale thread and field calls / viewings from people who weren't really in a position to buy.

Kev was indeed next on the list to view / buy my car and I couldn't fault his keenness - I kept getting PMs all the time to find out whether or not he was going to get an opportunity to view it, but the first person to see it bought it for pretty much my full asking price.

To be honest I'd say the better examples will be found through wanted ads as the seller will be less keen to sell! thumbsup

Thanks very much mike,

set on a blue or grey one now know i will get one if i keep looking!glad yours sold for your sake but gutted also!ha

#59 kev_vaux

kev_vaux

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:40 PM

Rite I have money sitting there waiting now and im home on the 14th march for good, come on sumone please sell il even concider black now as i want one asap as soon as im home!

#60 c18gmr

c18gmr

• PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

Hi Kev, mines black and for sale see here

http://www.pistonhea...ales/390487.htm

Open to sensible offers

Good luck in your search :groupjump:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users