2bular pro alloy garrett

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 zebwach

zebwach

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

Good day fellow VX'ers. I have the following parts for sale. All prices are mildly negotiable. Please dont hesitate to PM me or contact me on 07528512908 if you are interested. Parts are currently collectable from either Coventry or Lincoln. Prices do not include postage. Pro Alloy Fuel Tank 48ltr - £400 2bular 3" exhaust currently fitted with Garrett 'T' connector. Also Supplied with OEM turbo connector piece and Decat'd. It is also currently wrapped in magma infused heat wrap! - £800 CMS high flow cast exhaust manifold Approx 6000 miles usage - £390 CMS Supplied GT28 VX Specific turbo. Approx 4500 miles usage. Theoretically capable of 420bhp if there are no other restrictions in your system - £850 Dave Hardwick Up rated air box and intake pipe. Specific for a Garrett turbo. - £300 Fully rebuilt forged engine. Approx 6000 miles usage. inc:- Arrow Connection rods Mahle Pistons Multi layer standard compression head gasket Cool running plugs Fully balanced engine Up graded to Head Studs Painted red bottom end Mahle up rated bearings through out The bad bit - Suspect cylinder 2 piston ring leakage, hence the very low price of £1000 630CC at 3 Bar injectors - £150 In the approximate 6000 miles it has covered it has had seven oil changes and meticulously ran in with a low boost map on a small KKK turbo. Thanks for reading. Zach

#2 JamesC

JamesC

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Beer, Diving, not necessarily in that order....

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

PM'd about the exhaust.

#3 zebwach

zebwach

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

Pro Alloy fuel tank is provisionaly sold pending payment.

#4 Rickwoo118

Rickwoo118

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

Zach, How come you are selling all your parts? I remember seeing your add for the red VX around sept when it was for sale. Wasnt it pushing around 375 bhp out? It looked nice and I was tempted then.

Edited by Rickwoo118, 17 May 2013 - 11:37 AM.

#5 zebwach

zebwach

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

The gear box went in it again. There was also mild smoke when accelerating (hence the cylinder 2 suspicion). I had a compression test done and although all the cylinders were within tolerance, cylinder two was lower than the others. I had just had enough of the gear box issues to be honest and as a result fell out of love with the VX. I didnt want to sell someone a car that would probably break another box a couple of weeks later so she has now been reverted back to a very well equipped Stage 1-2 spec with Charge Cooler etc. A costly exercise, but worth doing properly. That will be going up for sale tomorrow pending an MOT test.

#6 Rickwoo118

Rickwoo118

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

The gear box went in it again. There was also mild smoke when accelerating (hence the cylinder 2 suspicion). I had a compression test done and although all the cylinders were within tolerance, cylinder two was lower than the others. I had just had enough of the gear box issues to be honest and as a result fell out of love with the VX. I didnt want to sell someone a car that would probably break another box a couple of weeks later so she has now been reverted back to a very well equipped Stage 1-2 spec with Charge Cooler etc. A costly exercise, but worth doing properly. That will be going up for sale tomorrow pending an MOT test.

i feel for you. Good luck with selling all your bits and the VX.

#7 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit and in shape, and pretty much anything to do with an engine.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

Interested in the injectors mate. What model are they?

#8 zebwach

zebwach

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

The injectors are siemens.

#9 NickB787

NickB787

Gone but not forgotten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,813 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

If Haggi doesn't take the injectors please think of me thumbsup

#10 Duncan VXR

Duncan VXR

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with making cars faster and better than the original

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

He sold them Nick, bargain! Almost had them myself but........no need for them :-( DG

#11 Duncan VXR

Duncan VXR

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

Also happy to answer any tech questions regarding engine, turbo etc DG

#12 frosty

frosty

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Interests:vx and motorbikes ie racing and streetfighters

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

Has exhaust gone?

#13 Kieran McC

Kieran McC

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Fast cars,Track Days.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

Just out of interest what gear  box were you running ?Just that I have done mine in twice in 12 months

Edited by kieranmcc, 18 May 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#14 Duncan VXR

Duncan VXR

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

F23 oem box Exhaust not sold yet DG

#15 zebwach

zebwach

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

Amendment plus remaining parts for sale.

*  2bular 3" exhaust currently fitted with Garrett 'T' connector.  Also Supplied with OEM turbo connector piece and Decat'd. It is also currently wrapped in magma infused heat wrap! - £800 *  CMS high flow cast exhaust manifold Approx 6000 miles usage - £350 *  CMS Supplied GT28 VX Specific turbo. Approx 4500 miles usage  - £800 *  Dave Hardwick Up rated air box and intake pipe. Specific for a Garrett turbo. - £300

*  Fully rebuilt forged engine. Approx 6000 miles usage. £1000 (Spec as above)

#16 allsteel

allsteel

• PipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Winning lottery tickets,scantily clad women,real ale poured with a head,modified cars,great guitar playing.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

Is this on an aftermarket ecu or do you still have the map to run this lot.

#17 zebwach

zebwach

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

It is the origional ECU that came with the car. It was mapped to all the current mods by MMG last week.

#18 Duncan VXR

Duncan VXR

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

You have missed the question Zac, the standalone Ecu was used with the engine and turbo setup I have the Ecu but can assist if required DG

#19 zebwach

zebwach

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

Oops , thought i was on the car add! Yes, Duncan is now the owner of the ecu.

#20 zebwach

zebwach

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

Exhaust now sold, pending payment.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2bular, pro alloy, garrett

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users