Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:41 PM

cool, do you like it?

#262 NOBLE

NOBLE

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:42 PM

I spend my days in 'off topic' the crack there is mature and a good read.

#263 danVXT

danVXT

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Interests:Cars / Gadgets / Gym

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:49 PM

Our trainee copper on here is a young girl :wub:

i was thinking that too, maybe i should give her a reason to handcuff me

;) :lol:

#264 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:52 PM

yeah its better built than my vx and is soo much quicker through the gears, 0-60 in just 7 minites!!!

#265 wrightster

wrightster

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,808 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:57 PM

thumbsup sounds good might have a look at one of those next myself, do they do supercharged ones?

#266 loopylou

loopylou

• PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:05 PM

Sod this!!

Anyone fancy a pint?? :)

best make it clear that you will be walking to the pub and not driving your car for several hours afterwards just in case there are any Sun snoopers around......!

chinky chinky

#267 jimgraham

jimgraham

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

Come on ... would you like to be infront of his car travelling at well over 200metres per second? Put your child in place ... how do you feel now??? It isn't clever.

What a load of sh*t. Your admission of speeding in a 30 zone is likely far more dangerous to others than speeding on an empty motorway.

thumbsup

Well said Foxy! The holier than thou attitudes in this post really pisses me off. poof

#268 ricer

ricer

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:07 PM

Its worth mentioning that this site and more specifically this thread, is now being linked to by motoring news sites in the states. Just in case we get an influx of new members on both sides of the argument it might be an idea to be careful how you deal with "trolls" as you never know who they might be.

#269 LY_Scott

LY_Scott

Formerly LY055SCO

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,220 posts
  • Interests:Stock Car Racing. Sailing, Good Food and Drink! Celtic, Scottish National Team. Bands

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:09 PM

:groupjump: quite enjoying the discussion really. but then I've always been an argumentative pain in the arse. however, now more interested in our young police lady with her domineering ways :wub: :jump: anyway I'll get back to my cage wooohoooooooooooooooooooooo :wacko:

#270 n1k_ns

n1k_ns

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts
  • Interests:Date Of VX First Registration: 01/03/2002

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:32 PM

Its worth mentioning that this site and more specifically this thread, is now being linked to by motoring news sites in the states.

Just in case we get an influx of new members on both sides of the argument it might be an idea to be careful how you deal with "trolls" as you never know who they might be.

Yeah i noticed a link to this very thread on the Mini forum where i used to be a member earlier, although i started the thread it doesnt make us look very good does it :unsure:

IMO it should be deleted, sealed in concrete and dumped in the North Sea :tt:

#271 NickB787

NickB787

Gone but not forgotten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,813 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:16 AM

Great 14000 hits thats all we need :9mm: wish they would get lost :9mm: I had a guy on a bike at 202 mph tonight he was just a bit quicker than me, o dear

Edited by NickB777, 08 June 2007 - 12:18 AM.

#272 Pipo

Pipo

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Interests:Computer, automotive technics, electronics, MTB, Alpine ski, playing keyboard.

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:33 AM

To all who's commenting on his 150mph: Sell you VX and buy a Smart Roadster and limit the speed to 15mph! It also looks like a sportscar (well, from far), and you can't put yourself or anyone else in danger. So the guy did 150mph on an empty highway; big deal! Did you honestly never tried the top speed of your car on an empty piece of highway? Allthough it wasn't smart bragging about it, it doesn't mean he's an irresponsable driver. To the sun: I would never buy your trash-paper! The only reason I would be inclined to use it is to wipe my ass (and even then if it was the only paper available) So, I feel a lot better now that's off my chest :P For the rest; drive safely guys and enjoy your car :)

#273 Simply the Best

Simply the Best

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Time for it and everything associated to go.

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:46 AM

Silly me - I had a blonde moment with my keyboard there. Ha ha. It was supposed to say 20 meters per second - I put an 0 instead of a space. Derr. I couldn't be bothered to work the maths out properly anyway. Gone and made myself look really stupid now haven't I?! :tumble: Drive safely guys.

Edited by namaah_220, 08 June 2007 - 07:47 AM.

#274 ricer

ricer

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:19 AM

To all who's commenting on his 150mph: Sell you VX and buy a Smart Roadster and limit the speed to 15mph! It also looks like a sportscar (well, from far), and you can't put yourself or anyone else in danger.

So the guy did 150mph on an empty highway; big deal! Did you honestly never tried the top speed of your car on an empty piece of highway? Allthough it wasn't smart bragging about it, it doesn't mean he's an irresponsable driver.

To the sun: I would never buy your trash-paper! The only reason I would be inclined to use it is to wipe my ass (and even then if it was the only paper available)

So, I feel a lot better now that's off my chest :P
For the rest; drive safely guys and enjoy your car :)

NO, seriously I have never tried to Vmax my car on the public highway, thats what germany is for.

#275 Horace

Horace

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:05 AM

Well I followed this idiot home last night in a scooby, overtaking and cutting people up, swerving all over the place and being obstructive. Must've touched 120 leptons in loads of places along this A road. Took me bloody ages to get past him!! :P

Edited by Horace, 08 June 2007 - 11:05 AM.

#276 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:17 AM

Well I followed this idiot home last night in a scooby, overtaking and cutting people up, swerving all over the place and being obstructive. Must've touched 120 leptons in loads of places along this A road.

Took me bloody ages to get past him!! :P

most of us are very well behave drivers
my wife had a accident yesterday so she call me and went there the police was there as well
the policeman said to me nice car and no mention about antgtv(i would have call myself anttgv if i was him )
i had the car to move has it was blocking the road and had to move the vx as well so i ask him kindly if he wanted
to move the vx for me and he"s reply was no too worried in case he crash it

enjoy your vx and the police know we extra carefull driver ....

good laught

#277 Horace

Horace

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:48 PM

^ ^ ^ What he said :lol:

#278 ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,345 posts
  • Interests:Putting the world to rights on forums and teaching people how to drive properly

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:11 PM

Surely a terrible thing indeed, can't be justified at all and deserves all that gets thrown at him :beat:

FANCY A HOLIDAY IN THE COSTA DEL SOL ?

Check our new website and get booking chaps thumbsup

Holiday Rentals

#279 danVXT

danVXT

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Interests:Cars / Gadgets / Gym

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

Surely a terrible thing indeed, can't be justified at all and deserves all that gets thrown at him :beat:

Holiday Rentals

didn't think you'd want a load of chavs over there??!! haha only joking ;)

#280 JG

JG

• 13,609 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:55 PM

Holiday Rentals

Ooo that looks nice. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users